Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 08:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is going on with Bitcoin in the future?  (Read 81 times)
payno (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:16:31 AM

in your opinion, what Bitcoin will be?
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

in your opinion, what Bitcoin will be?

In my opinion bitcoin will be successful because it is very helpful to every people who uses and invest in bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin increase again like last December 2017, its value reached 20,000$ in blockchain. I hope it regain soon.
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:33:46 AM

Based on our new technology system today, bitcoin will have a good development on the future, and even not totally all people can access bitcoin but the majority number of people are living in a place that having a internet connection, the only problem is that some people are not knowledgeable in bitcoin business they are lack of ideas on how to access, because bitcoin advertisement are only done on social media, from facebook and twitter, we cannot heard and see advertisement on television, only we can hear are news about bitcoin.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

what do you mean by this question? how many threads are equal to this. Speak your mind right now? you look like a really beginner until you ask what the newcomers like to ask.

the problem of how the bitcoin in the future for now no one knows, see from the movement of the bitcoin start to recover again.
I want to know what you think about the future of bitcoin? Can you predict it?
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

A number of updates are expected at bitcoin soon, which will speed up the transaction. So, I think the coin is waiting for a great future and further growth.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: