Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AvaTrade Offers High Bonuses for Bitcoin Traders, According to ForexMinute  (Read 995 times)
mangox (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 06:18:55 AM

http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2013/09/15/avatrade-offers-high-bonuses-for-bitcoin-traders-according-to-forexminute/

London, UK (PRWEB) September 14, 2013
The Dublin, Ireland-based brokerage firm AvaTrade now offers attractive bonuses for new traders looking for Bitcoin trading to help them have a good start. It also has an attractive and user-friendly trading platform. It has eight types of trading platforms that include AVA Options, AvaTrader, Mac Trading, MetaTrader 4, etc.
ForexMinute informs that AVAOptions from AvaTrade is a great combination of flexibility and power of FX Options with FX Spot. The broker also offers AvaTrader, a fully customizable
ecfxmarket

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:34:06 AM

http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2013/09/15/avatrade-offers-high-bonuses-for-bitcoin-traders-according-to-forexminute/

London, UK (PRWEB) September 14, 2013
The Dublin, Ireland-based brokerage firm AvaTrade now offers attractive bonuses for new traders looking for Bitcoin trading to help them have a good start. It also has an attractive and user-friendly trading platform. It has eight types of trading platforms that include AVA Options, AvaTrader, Mac Trading, MetaTrader 4, etc.
ForexMinute informs that AVAOptions from AvaTrade is a great combination of flexibility and power of FX Options with FX Spot. The broker also offers AvaTrader, a fully customizable

Been forex trading for years and I'm totally excited about this.... Contact me if you have any questions about FX or how to use the Metatrader 4 platform.
manoamano

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:37:38 AM

They all give high bonuses, and to be honest it does not really matter how high the bonus is, but how you unlock it, and how long it will take.
ecfxmarket

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:52:13 AM

They all give high bonuses, and to be honest it does not really matter how high the bonus is, but how you unlock it, and how long it will take.

That's true... I always deny the bonus and just trade... That way, I can withdraw all profit whenever it is needed... If you have a bonus, there's usually a trading lot threshold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: