Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram Bounty Campaigns  (Read 594 times)
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

I strongly suggest social media the one that I campaigning now this is real and not a fraud one.Be careful of ICO's spreading here there some bogus here make a further research first before you enter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

Can someone suggest me a good telegram bounty campaign to join? I have tried to join some campaigns but most of them are offering very few stakes for activities. I want to join some good campaigns.

Yes you are correct any bounty telegram campaigns offering only a little stakes for the bounty hunter because in telegram campaign only a little amount allocated with it and aside from that there are many bounty hunters joining in telegram because it is easy task so after all stakes segregated the community members who joining in telegram you will received only a little amount because usually the amount allocated divided into the community members so basically you can receive only a little amount too. when you joining about telegram campaign offers just expect only a little amount.

Novgabby

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

Telegram campaign has the lowest percentage when it comes to giving stakes.
If you want to join campaigns with higher stakes, join other campaigns like facebook, twitter etc.
It is really a big help and you can earn much more with these.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

Almost all bounty campaign have Telegram bounty platform, where everyone can discuss about the project as well about any bounty related question.

The answer of your reaming question is that its true mostly project allocate 1% to 10%...the reason is that you have to be active for once or twice in a week…so reward is also less.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:11:12 AM

There used to be a telegram event for almost every bounty thread, but the recent bounty thread didn't join telegram, and you might need to search.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

If you want good stakes and get more rewards then join on signature campaigns. Telegram campaign is more just like an airdrop and mostly the lowest percentage given in bounties.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

DIW has a very nice telegram ambassador campaign , where you receive 100 DIW( worth 10$) per week. You would need to change your picture and name on telegram.
You can read more information here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890.0

Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

Most telegram bounties are not worth it. Its better to go for social media and signature bounties to worth the time spent.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

Most campaigns now are making membership of the Telegram group a pre-requisite for receiving any of the bounty elements. I think they are using this as a way to grow the community quickly and to catch attention with the numbers. The best way to increase your bounty stakes is to take part in the lesser populated campaigns. Creating content, Reddit, Signature will all likely pay better than Facebook and Twitter which are always the heaviest subscribed.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

Most of the campaign have a telegram part. But they are most as a airdrop. They require you to join theyr group and eventually use theyr avatar.
Dont expect do gain much from a telegram campaign because all manager a looking for exposure and telegram dont give them that.
The good part is that, unlike signature campaign, you can join more camapaigns at once since you only need to eneter theyr group.
yeah those telegram that i am seeing is for airdrops,or just a mode of conversation from the signature campaign participants,investors and the dev together with the campaign managers,but bounty for telegram itself?havent heard one,is this really on thing that offered now because of being facebooks ban?they are now using telegram in exchange for the loss of facebook?
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

For me, telegram bounty campaign is not that profitable, so try to join other campaign.
Some Telegram are just a requirements to an airdrop, you have to join in it to be able to clame your reward. And if you ever find a telegram bounty campaign, the earnings there are small. Try to dont stick in a single campaign if want to get big profit.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

You need to check this spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N8mI7JNIl1ZpAFebr0EkURoV0w1UQbDvB-FZ2qdISgs/edit#gid=1739360299 regulary and search for bounties of top projects. Some of them could be realy cool.
tandex

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

Telegram bounty campaigns are somehow so easy, but to some extent I don't like it. There are a lot of participants with disturbing messages. I don't really do this kind of campaign again. I prefer other media such as medium, Facebook, signature campaigns.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

Can someone suggest me a good telegram bounty campaign to join? I have tried to join some campaigns but most of them are offering very few stakes for activities. I want to join some good campaigns.
if your looking for bounty campaign with telegram campaign you can look at it in http://bountylord.com
just filter it in telegram but for me i prefer joining signature campaign and just join in telegram when its available

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

to be honest with you my friend the  bounties of Telegram are not so much beneficial because they give a small amount of stakes  i think you should go
and search about signature campaigns they are more beneficial.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

It is very difficult to imagine what kind of financial attractiveness this project will have with such a huge capitalization. I doubt that x10 really because it will be 8milliards at once. It is very difficult to predict what growth will be, but it certainly will.  Roll Eyes

oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

Previously, the telegram campaigns gave a nice stake. But now the telegram campaigns are not getting much more. If you want to earn more, you also need to join Twitter and Facebook campaigns. I agree with signature campaigns and write blogs. I think this is what you earn more than the others.

arvindschdv

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:38:18 AM

Just for joining the telegram channel or telegram group. So low share of budget that it is not profitable to spend time for this campaigns. Twitter or Facebook is more profitable bounty rather then Telegram
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

We know that the bounty campaign is not just telegram. There are several campaigns in the bounty program. If you want to get a big stake, I suggest following more than two campaigns in one bounty program. You can follow social media campaigns, signature campaigns, and translations.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

Don't expect much from telegram camping because they allocate very less for this campaign as in this campaign you have to just join nothing to do. So most of members will join and everyone will get equall stake. In this campaign the project manager just want to create a big cumunity in telegram for their project and all member and investors can ask their queries about the project in this group.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: