Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 05:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: half price skype gift codes  (Read 75 times)
bitsquirell (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:19:33 AM

Gentlemen,
  I have quite a few skype gift codes in denomination of 10 25 or 50 available for 50pct discounted price. Bitcoin is my primary method of payment choice but other comparable offers will be considered, I can hear the first question allready, so Ill answer it now..NO these are not vouchers, these are gift codes purchased from Microsoft as needed. Why am i selling them so cheap? FUCK MICROSOFT is my answer but I will explain even though its going to make my method public...Its like this..Have you ever had a fat balance in your Microsoft? And those fuckers only let you spend the balance on some lame ass game or app purchased from their windows store, which you can only access from a windows device through their "store" app? Well thats the position I was in..A FAT Microsoft balance and no way to spend it..so I got creative and figured out a way to turn that balance into skype codes. Thats all ill say,,unless ofcourse you wanna buy the method???
MODERATOR: Im the new guy selling ecodes, I totally understand if there is apprehension or questions as to my ethic or motivation. Im more than happy to supply you screen shots of my account figures as well as bringing you to my machine viz team viewer if needed.,,.just lmk.. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: