Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Local forum or International forum? (Newbie)  (Read 269 times)
gielaragil (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

hello everyone.. I am newbie in this forum. which section is better to grow for newbie like me. local or international forum? I speak in both languages. thank you.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

First of all, which country do you come from? If you don't say it, I can hardly give you a link to the local section.
This is a link to the beginner's board.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

gielaragil (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:53:41 AM

First of all, which country do you come from? If you don't say it, I can hardly give you a link to the local section.
This is a link to the beginner's board.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
I am from Indonesia but currently in the US. I do research and reading topic for beginner in both forum, but still confuse which forum is better to learn.
Wookii

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

Czech/English translator for ICOs

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:56:32 AM

hello everyone.. I am newbie in this forum. which section is better to grow for newbie like me. local or international forum? I speak in both languages. thank you.

In my opinion, international forum if you can speak English well. You will see more infromations there and you will grow more overall. Also if your aim is to grow on THIS forum, you will need Merit. And you will get close to non on your Local forum.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

gielaragil (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

In my opinion, international forum if you can speak English well. You will see more infromations there and you will grow more overall. Also if your aim is to grow on THIS forum, you will need Merit. And you will get close to non on your Local forum.
Thank you for your suggestion. I can feel it also actually, in International forum there are more to talk about and to learn. I just keep reading and reading for now. even to post I still scare and need to think twice.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

The Bitcoin Board has more than enough information for anyone at any level.

I will suggest you check out the "Development and Technical Discussion Section" and the "Bitcoin Technical Support" to understand the underlying technical aspects of Bitcon if you want to grow.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

I agree with you here. It is always better to stick to english channels like Bitcoin discussion and Altcoin discussion when compared to local forum channels since majority of the users in this forum communicate through english obviously and it is possible to earn merit quickly through high quality english posts. I advise op to focus on communicating through the english channels and improve his/her communication skills in order to rank up in an efficient and effective manner. Do not rely on Google translate and instead focus on improving your communication skills.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

Hello!I would advise you to write in both sections. Now you need to work hard to earn merits  and get the rank of a member.
Read more about bitcoin and altcoins and write about interesting news on the forum.good luck! Wink

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:28:38 AM

Can you clarify your question? Growing in what? If you want to know what blockchain you can start from the beginner section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 and then you can visit the discussion bitcoin section or altcoin. But better you visit your local board section and try to make a thread or ask someone using your native language. So good luck and sorry for my bad English!
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

There is no diffirence.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

Local forum or international forum?(newbie)
If for a newbie I suggest to follow the local forum only and see all the news in altcoin, beginners and help or complete discussion in the bitcointalk forums, there is complete news about crypto and altcoin, you can read it till you get bored haha
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:37:44 AM

I think it's better to be a lot locally first. but if you do master them both better. But when your rank is over Jr. Your members are better in many international forums
social1178

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

there is not much difference if the local community is active, but some award campaigns only accept english post
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:39:03 AM

I prefer international forums because here there are many great people who understand about cryptocurensi, although still constrained language, but in this international forum I can learn a lot of things
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

This forum has collected a huge amount of useful information but I think that its main part in the international threads, as in local sections the emphasis is more on discussing local problems, rather than cryptos in general.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

you can do on local threads or English threads, you should surf a lot and surfing in this forum. wherever the thread is. there is a variety of knowledge that you must get for understanding and experience of course. but, for information and knowledge problems are usually more complete on the English thread
creamy08

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

Both if you can comprehend in those places,but since your new here,it is good to learn at beginners and help,instructions and rules to be aware and to avoid some circumstances.You can learn a lot through here,BCT is one of the updated site about crypto currency and everything related to it,local and international.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

I read both. After the appearance of merits, many good publications are translated into international and spread in the main branches of the forum. But if you match, which is better, then certainly international. At the moment, a large knowledge base has gathered in the international branch.

y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

I'd say you should check out both, but news about major developments first appear in the international one.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

If you're not from an English speaking country, why not join in your local language forum first to get a feel for some tips your countrymen might discuss that aren't as obvious in the main forums? It might help you feel more welcome initially and gain an understanding of the forum faster.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: