Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop?  (Read 6809 times)
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

Airdrop was so cool, and the concept behind it was amazing, as I recall about one particular token was given thru airdrop because the developers are wanted to grow their coin value into natural ways and they aiming to focus on improving the project to support it financial needed without doing ICO.

Bounties was also great. I collected many token/coin from it. Some are have a good value and some are worthless. But it was fun on collecting coin/token.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Yes, it was rewarding. I just received a very small amount of airdrop which is around 30 USD. Now, it was small in a sense it was only 30 but the fact I only spend 1 minute to create that 30 USD, how much more if I put another 60 minutes then the number will go up once you knew how to pick up the right one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
xtin-tin (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:09:20 AM

it seems that most of the comments prefer joining in bounty than airdrop. Maybe I was just lucky that my first airdrop is doing great and I believe that it will have it's potential in the long run. Thanks for your comments. I am looking forward that I can join some bounty too.

Wish me luck Smiley

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
zeronumber2

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:36:10 AM

Bounty is good and been into this for months, and there's a lot of token with good potential. So far so good, I am already earning a lot just by joining bounty campaigns and airdrops. But  I have had so many that just didn't pay you or got cancel half way through.
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

My experience on these I must admit that it was fun and educational in learning new things through reading and writing up this interesting topics here. Fun because you get to habe rewards while doing things that are interesting and educational because you get to know things which you were not expecting that it was possible.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
Midsign

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

I think you would be better off with bounty programs than airdrops from experience
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

Honestly, the experience of two months of work does not please me at all. A few tokens in the wallet that cost nothing. It turns out two months of zero earnings.
hardly

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

Yeah, almost all bounties and airdrops are worthless. I've seen wallets with like 50-100 airdropped coins, and only 2 of them were worth anything at all.

Out of every 50 airdrops you enter, expect only 1 to bring you some type of profit. Yes, the ratio's are that high for worthless airdrops to solid airdrops on Bitcointalk, very few actually understand what it takes.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

I am relatively new to bounties so I am still waiting on my first payouts. I have received many airdrops, some have real potential, others I dont know what I should do with them.
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Bounty work is currently my full time job from home. So far it is very rewarding, but you need to know your way around scammers or be working with someone who knows the way.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!

My experiences is just for fun at start just joining with my friends and relative and we receive token then " ka boom" i getting serious in airdrop when I receive my first token Erc20 (ETR) from airdrop and have become energetic in filling up the form. Suddenly I don't receive any token a few weeks and receive a message from gmail that the form I almost fill up is fake, that time i start discourage and lost of interest in filling up the form in airdrop but i still do airdrop until now if I have a enough time, just a vacant time and when i'm getting boring at home, I do airdrop.
Yana_1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

I participated in many airdrops and bounty. If the bounty has a manager or even a team, then the airdrops in general are like roulette (and it's free). It used to happen that you register 5 minutes after the start of the airdrop, and you are already number 2000. Recently there was very little bounty, where you just completed all tasks and received a reward in the specified period - now often you need to pass a number of verification, registrations...
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

thank you!
My experiences have been OK so far but some of them are scams and also you have to be patience enough and work hard to make bucks of them
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

Out of hundreds of airdrop that I've joined and tried, I have received some of them. However, only a few has a value, and it's true some airdrops are just scam. I also lost some of my token from an airdrop where I was able to access a fake MEW. Just be careful when joining airdrop and don't expect anything when you join.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

I participate in some airdrop; about all of them were valueless, but two of them were very profitable, so my experience is very positive.
About bounty, this is my first campaign, so I hope it will have good results and I'll be payed :-)
We'll see.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

Hey everyone!

thank you!
My first bounty experience was really bad,i have been posting quality contents for about 2weeks and suddenly the campaign was cancelled because of some technical problems with the developer team which resulted all the campaigns to be stopped,it was a horrible experience because you are posting such quality contents for long time and you wont get your stakes because the campaign was cancelled.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

Hey everyone!

thank you!
I don't like AirDrop. from them rarely come good tokens. Once I got tokens worth 250$ and all. It's better participate in the bounty more chances to earn good tokens.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:48:24 PM

Airdrops and bounties are good ways to enter in the crypto world if you don't have money to invest.
But in case of airdrop, you lose just 5 minutes, so it's ok to try everything; in case of bounty, if you don't choose wisely you can lose months of work!
(it happened to me with "C" campaign :-( )

Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

It was really a good experience as i had received numbers of valuable tokens from bounties and airdrops. But sometimes i have face some scams. Now if i participates i any bounty i go through all the whitepapers first.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

Hey everyone!

thank you!
My first campaign was a success. And I was happy with the result. I was compensated accordingly with the amount of tokens I received. I was amazed with the fact that I could actually earn even without investing a single penny.

I don’t participate much in airdrops coz I don’t see it as a priority. But I am looking into it coz there are some who are actually earning from this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: