Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop?  (Read 6807 times)
Kennedy3950

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

At first I started to participate in airdrop companies and a little later in bounty companies. Tokens for airdrop have already come to me, but not for everything. So far, I participate in bounty and airdrop companies, but I think airdrop is a waste of a lot of time on scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quyenminh9164433

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

I regret that I did not get into the airdrop which the developers of the decred had arranged because, in it, they were handing out quite a lot of cheap decred which subsequently grew very much in price.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

Bounty is a method of getting free tokens and you have to fulfill the tasks in a allocated time frame. Airdrop is a method of getting free tokens and you have to fulfill a small tasks. But most of the airdrops are scams and sometimes pay only for small amounts. I couldnt earn considerable profit from airdrops and i do bounty campaigns. The reason is we have to choose the legit projects to do airdrops and most of the times it takes long time to receive the tokens as well. Further you should be very careful when you do airdrops since there are so many scam projects.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

There are many scams for bounty and airdrops. They defraud your time and labor. This is what you need to pay attention to. You can choose a manager. A good manager will supervise the authenticity of the project and prevent you from being cheated.
sykhang079

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

It's good. I love this kind of job. This is my third campaign. I always join long campaign. First, it is for 16 weeks but my MEW got hacked so my bounty reward was lost and in the hands of a hacker. The second, i'm still waiting for the distribution. And last, this campaign, I have high hopes on this.
edaikuan

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

Not worth it unless you get at least 100 of them just like ONT
i40u

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

I have participated in several airdrops but I got no payments from them. When I tried to contact their manager, I didn't receive a correct answer, I was promised to be paid and I was advised to wait. Four months have passed and nothing. So, I do not support airdrops at all.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

I regret that I did not get into the airdrop which the developers of the decred had arranged because, in it, they were handing out quite a lot of cheap decred which subsequently grew very much in price.
I know that, when decred is still around im not really interested into it that I thought oh well another airdrop that'll ended up being ordinary coin but guess im so wrong, it's now growing maybe due to an excellent developers.
just if I joined them I'd have the chance to become rich lol, atleast that's free coin to grab!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

Certainly many that I have experienced. Start of the project to find a scam. a project on the delay so the length until I leave. To the distribution process of projects is also very long, even longer than 6 months. However, there are also projects a success. Who pays quickly provided and a quick listing on the market.
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:42:25 AM

I have participated in many airdrops, around 40 or so and received coins of around 21 of them. Out of which 14 coins have zero value or very less value. But 3 of them gave me good amount of money, like POLY which I sold for around $350. There is no harm in joining airdrops but now only 10-15% of them are rewarding, all others will have almost zero value. I am not into bounties much but you have to be selective on bounty as you will be doing little more work in bounties than airdrop.
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

I do not have any experience with airdrop. I just know most airdrops are rubbish. I've been involved in a lot of airdrop lately but I do not get much. Some tokens can not trade because of too little
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

Very interesting, promising, and surprising. Bounty may give me some rewards, big rewards, and also big lacks or failed ICO that will lead unpaid bounty. I have ever experienced those conditions. That is what make me feel ready whatever happen to the bounty that I'm participating.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
redcandy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

I earned a lot in the bounty campaign, whereas in Airdrops got only a small amount of tokens compared to the campaign signature. Experience shows that the majority of Airdrops slag. I prefer to participate in subscription bounties because they are the highest paid.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

It was very exciting so some point because you get to have a sample of coins for free. You're been given sample amount of tokens that can be useful in the future.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

in my experience 70% of times the bounty campaign will fail or there are problems with token..that's a pity and that's the reason I choose only bounty manager which I trust.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
beurk

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

First of all, you gotta research a little at least about the projects. I really am not into hunting coins that won't go nowhere. You can smell it miles away sometimes. In that way, bounties are more into my philosophy : you get to know a lot about the project, you feel more part of it actually (even if you don't by essence).
Translations bounties are the best imho (to learn about the project, not money).
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

I never experienced joining in an airdrop but I joined several bounties already,mostly signature campaigns. For me it is a great opportunity to join to such campaigns as it helps the ICO to be successful and in return the devs pays me with their tokens.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

I was initially interested in joining the airdrop and some I follow and I get a token. And if sold to date have not had a price, I will still keep it. Some of the risks that have to be faced sometimes we do not get rewarded or airdrop scam.
banhvaigienrong

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

I have a very funny experience on the first connection to the bounty if you honestly, I didn't know what a signature is and bounty did, just filled out the form and write posts at the last moment by the administrator of the branch of my bounty, wrote me a private message. I laughed.
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

At the moment I managed to take part in several bounties, but I can not yet say that it was successful. One project turned out to be a scum, the second moved payments for half a year.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: