Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL 60 gh single March 14 preorder transfer with escrow  (Read 653 times)
JoeGruff (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 08:36:59 AM

Hello.

I have a semi-early (March 14) preeorder for a 60 gh miner that I am trying to acution off through bitmit. Details here https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/57660-bfl-butterfly-labs-60-gh-single-march-14-preorder-transfer

BFL has a new preorder transfer system.  I can transfer this miner to your BFL account and it will be delivered directly to you when it is ready.  Escrow is ON.

BFL_Josh just stated this week, "The goal is still to get through ~April orders by the end of September."
sharknutzz

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:30:30 PM

Josh has a lot of delivery goals.  As far as I am aware, he's failed them all.
TheJuice

Activity: 841
Merit: 608

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:45:08 PM

3 BTC - PM after your auction fails if still interested.
JoeGruff (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 05:01:05 AM

Moving pretty fast now. BFL shipped 20 days of singles today and yesterday. At this rate this single will ship by the end of the month. They will probably slow down again with April orders, assuming there were more orders after the bitcoin : USD ratio went through the roof.  Last chance for this single! I won't relist it again.
thedarkdad3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 07:05:29 AM

Why would someone pay 25BTC for something not in hand when you can get one of forums in hanf at 14.5 BTC

JoeGruff (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 11:25:34 AM

Because the warranty is intact and it's never been used by me.  Straight from the assembly line. Absolutly no risk as far as it's ability to function within specs. And escrow. Go ahead and try to buy that 14 btc single from ugoslovia with, release escrow as soon as possible, gonna be a verified seller soon in the description. Bet it doesn't come.
ste0024

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 12:37:45 PM

Because the warranty is intact and it's never been used by me.  Straight from the assembly line. Absolutly no risk as far as it's ability to function within specs. And escrow. Go ahead and try to buy that 14 btc single from ugoslovia with, release escrow as soon as possible, gonna be a verified seller soon in the description. Bet it doesn't come.

Activity: 10
JoeGruff (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 11:39:52 PM

If you'd look on bitmit I have one previous sell with positive feedback. It's also using escrow. If the miner doesn't show up in you bfl account, don't release the escrow. I'm a "senior member" on the bfl forums. User name Joe. I also say on the auction site that I will give any prospective bidders info the need. My address, wife's name, pictures, whatever. I don't know why it would matter since you would see the miner on your bfl account. If there's any problem when it comes you'd have the warranty. I think it's a fair price, but I guess not since there are no bids. I paid 36 btc for the miner in March, so I can't go any lower and sleep at night.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: