Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 1175 times)
AndYou

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

sdfsdffd

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

I can't search information about mobile application. Can I download the application for my smartphone?
eodchop

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Use Linux!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

as I see there is also a mobile app.

sounds great, as mobile apps are rather convenient and demanded now Cool Cool Cool Cool

can I download a trial version??? Huh
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

why should I use your project?
why is it profitable for users?
As you can see, this platform with the crypto cashback service with integrated cryptocurrency BITcoin, cash back is always profitable here its hard to argue

Thinking the same!

More than that marketplace will start on soon as per Roadmap.

Wishing to follow the Project's success Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
romann.petr

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:50:16 AM

Do you have a plan how to decrease conversion and transaction fees?
If no, how are you going to be more interesting for customers than fiat cashback services?
b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

Noted from your roadmap that BNScoin exchange is being performed now.

amazing news!

How can I follow this proccess going on???
i-synthestech

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

Today, the primary concern for BNS operations is the motivation of users to make purchases from partners by providing the latter with various benefits that encourage loyalty to a brand (discounts, offers, various bonuses). Once BNScoin is on the market, partners will motivate users to buy from them in return for paying BNScoin into the user’s account.

surely!

the demand of any altcoin now depend sheerly on wideness of application of this coin.

you, devs, have really high aims and I hope you will make your best! Wink
andr.bonh

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

Cashback services are very popular ever.
But you'll have to make your token very popular. Otherwise I don't think people will prefer you cashback to fiat one.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

As far as I understand, the idea is not new and there are already similar projects. Therefore, I am more interested in what you are better than those who have already realized, the usefulness of the token will be better?
I would not make such statements. This project differs from others, at least by its own team, which is quite experienced. I also see a clear plan of action for the future.

Storag

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

cashback platform - it's always profitable. I think that the main thing will be successfully launched, and then things will go easy. I'm curious, how will the functionality of your wallet look from the inside?
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

cashback platform - it's always profitable. I think that the main thing will be successfully launched, and then things will go easy. I'm curious, how will the functionality of your wallet look from the inside?
I completely agree, a good start, this is the key to success in the future.
The idea of the project is not new, but it has not lost its relevance for today.

Iphifenia

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

a good idea of ​​projects designed with blockchain technology to connect providers and consumers safely, transparently
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

Do you have a plan how to decrease conversion and transaction fees?
If no, how are you going to be more interesting for customers than fiat cashback services?
And you did not consider the situation from the other side? Clients will have both projects, because it is beneficial to all. I'm sure that the conversion fees here will be minimal.
2chandwaney

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

that's very interesting but what's the use from the draft?

You will receive a cashback from your purchases, discounts and so on. This process is beneficial for everyone, for the platform, advertisers and users. Everyone benefits.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

It will be a wallet, with the ability to convert tokens into other units, whether it be fiat or other cryptocurrencies.
AndYou

Activity: 262

sdfsdffd

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

Cashback services are very popular ever.
But you'll have to make your token very popular. Otherwise I don't think people will prefer you cashback to fiat one.

I think, that main idea BNS is formed for future. People will use cryptocurrencies for buying something. Then there will be demand for the tokens of this service.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

I think, that main idea BNS is formed for future. People will use cryptocurrencies for buying something. Then there will be demand for the tokens of this service.

This service is already in high demand. If the possibility of using crypto currency is applied, then the project is definitely waiting for success.
Mironico

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

There will be nothing supernatural. It will be possible to convert tokens into other crypto-currencies, or even to Fiat. Convenient of course, but the project is designed for the future.
londontaxi

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

There will be nothing supernatural. It will be possible to convert tokens into other crypto-currencies, or even to Fiat. Convenient of course, but the project is designed for the future.
I also think that the project is for the future. On the idea, he will start to work at 100% when they start to appear in a large number of online stores that sell goods for crypto, here then the services of cashback will be relevant.
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

I also think that the project is for the future. On the idea, he will start to work at 100% when they start to appear in a large number of online stores that sell goods for crypto, here then the services of cashback will be relevant.
Now they are just beginning to appear these online stores, with a large number. Germany has already recognized crypto-currencies, other countries will soon be pulled up.
arndt.maier

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

Now they are just beginning to appear these online stores, with a large number. Germany has already recognized crypto-currencies, other countries will soon be pulled up.

I like the project too! Smiley
Yes. Germany is the most progressive country in this sphere.
But unfortunately there are also countries who ban or strictly control crupto's use.
Nevertheless I completely agree that on-line stores on crypto (and cashback services as well) will have a great future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: