Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 1182 times)
Zarylem

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

cashback platform - it's always profitable. I think that the main thing will be successfully launched, and then things will go easy. I'm curious, how will the functionality of your wallet look from the inside?
There will be nothing supernatural. It will be possible to convert tokens into other crypto-currencies, or even to Fiat. Convenient of course, but the project is designed for the future.
I also think that the project is for the future. On the idea, he will start to work at 100% when they start to appear in a large number of online stores that sell goods for crypto, here then the services of cashback will be relevant.
Now they are just beginning to appear these online stores, with a large number. Germany has already recognized crypto-currencies, other countries will soon be pulled up.

I like the project too! Smiley
Yes. Germany is the most progressive country in this sphere.
But unfortunately there are also countries who ban or strictly control crupto's use.
Nevertheless I completely agree that on-line stores on crypto (and cashback services as well) will have a great future!
This is why Germany is such a rich country. Smart politicians are there Smiley But seriously, the more stores will support crypto-currencies, the more work there will be for the DECENTRALIZED platform and this is a fact.

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
arndt.maier

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

cashback platform - it's always profitable. I think that the main thing will be successfully launched, and then things will go easy. I'm curious, how will the functionality of your wallet look from the inside?
There will be nothing supernatural. It will be possible to convert tokens into other crypto-currencies, or even to Fiat. Convenient of course, but the project is designed for the future.
I also think that the project is for the future. On the idea, he will start to work at 100% when they start to appear in a large number of online stores that sell goods for crypto, here then the services of cashback will be relevant.
Now they are just beginning to appear these online stores, with a large number. Germany has already recognized crypto-currencies, other countries will soon be pulled up.

But unfortunately there are also countries who ban or strictly control crupto's use.
Nevertheless I completely agree that on-line stores on crypto (and cashback services as well) will have a great future!
This is why Germany is such a rich country. Smart politicians are there Smiley But seriously, the more stores will support crypto-currencies, the more work there will be for the DECENTRALIZED platform and this is a fact.

Yes, that's indisputable. Because of tendency of banning or controlling crypto there will be a great demand of DECENTRALISATION.
anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

Do you have a plan how to decrease conversion and transaction fees?
If no, how are you going to be more interesting for customers than fiat cashback services?
And you did not consider the situation from the other side? Clients will have both projects, because it is beneficial to all. I'm sure that the conversion fees here will be minimal.
It's quite early to judge the competition, in theory, the higher it is, the more the level of service. I can only say one thing, the DECENTRALIZED project looks very serious, I'll watch it.

Storag

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

Do you have a plan how to decrease conversion and transaction fees?
If no, how are you going to be more interesting for customers than fiat cashback services?
And you did not consider the situation from the other side? Clients will have both projects, because it is beneficial to all. I'm sure that the conversion fees here will be minimal.
It's quite early to judge the competition, in theory, the higher it is, the more the level of service. I can only say one thing, the DECENTRALIZED project looks very serious, I'll watch it.
Competition always increases the quality of the services provided. Of course, this is a minus for the project, we will have to give more percentages to cashback users, but this does not make this industry less relevant.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

How much will this project be profitable for me as a normal user? CASHBACK interests as a percentage. Where is the benefit to the ordinary mortal?

sunday88

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

How much will this project be profitable for me as a normal user? CASHBACK interests as a percentage. Where is the benefit to the ordinary mortal?
So far, the conditions for obtaining CASHBACKS completely not open, it is understandable only one thing, that for each your purchase there will be different conditions, depending on the arrangements BNS  with the company that provides these services.

Egouar

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

As far as I understand, the idea is not new and there are already similar projects. Therefore, I am more interested in what you are better than those who have already realized, the usefulness of the token will be better?
There were many projects with this idea, but in the end most of them did not accomplish anything. I hope that the guys will succeed.
I understand that there were such projects, but can you tell me how they are name what was their mistake? Why their project did not receive the desired result?
The most important problem for new projects is the lack of funds for the discovery and implementation of plans, which is usually an unsuccessful ISO.

⚡⚡  Bittwatt  ⚡⚡   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

Internet shops in many countries are already beginning to accept crypto currency. The BNS already has many options, how to realize its potential at full power.
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

BNS Coin [BNS] is listed:   https://yobit.net/en/trade/BNS/BTC
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

BNS Coin [BNS] is listed:   https://yobit.net/en/trade/BNS/BTC
BNS Coin [BNS] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/BNS/BTC
BNS Coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/BNS
https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/979046562256097285
Nirmalpandey

Activity: 92

Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

What is Price .......?

2chandwaney

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

BNS Coin [BNS] is listed:   https://yobit.net/en/trade/BNS/BTC
Great news, the coin is already traded on the yobit.net exchange. Eo is a good start, now the price should grow. So there is potential, you need to take a closer look at the project.
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:17:35 AM

I wanted to clarify, how are things going with the development of the application for mobile devices? The idea of the project is very good and most importantly, beneficial for all users.
londontaxi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

I wanted to clarify, how are things going with the development of the application for mobile devices? The idea of the project is very good and most importantly, beneficial for all users.
On this topic so far, new information has not been received. The stage of development is still coming. Have you invested in a project, or just decided to ask?
anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

What are the forecasts for the BNS token after ICO has ended and this coin is brought to the exchanges? Is it worth buying for a period of 6 months?

Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

What are the forecasts for the BNS token after ICO has ended and this coin is brought to the exchanges? Is it worth buying for a period of 6 months?
I think it's worth it. It is possible for 6 months or more, up to 2 years. And it will be better if you buy coins and generally forget about them for another year, then posmatret, and there will be a pleasant surprise.

Lamperon

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

An interesting project, the cashback system is not enough in the world of crypto-currency. Of course, this project is designed for 2019 - 2020, but you can start working now and slowly gain momentum.
Storag

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

An interesting project, the cashback system is not enough in the world of crypto-currency. Of course, this project is designed for 2019 - 2020, but you can start working now and slowly gain momentum.
Do you think that the project will not be in demand right now? I do not think so, there are already a lot of online shops that work with crypto currency. And the project needs only to gain momentum.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

I am ready to promote this project because I believe in the success of this project!
In which way are you going to promote this project? Do you want to participate in the bounty program? or do you have an individual plan? Share your ideas.

Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

I completely agree. Perspect the future prospects, buy tickets to the theater or even to a plane, order any goods in online stores and all this will be cashback.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: