Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the perfect coin?  (Read 373 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

If you could make any coin, any way, with any features that you have ever heard about, what would the coin be?

there will never be a perfect coin, perfect is just a temporarily thought form, in reality it always changes so there will be no perfect.

RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

If you look around then there are some near perfect coins being made right now. One such coin is Nano, which is basically free of cost to transfer and is instant. It currently can handle the maximum number of transactions per seconds too.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

Excellent money can change for everyone. The perfect money for me Bitcoin. The perfect money is that it can be bought by everyone.
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:53:09 PM

If you could make any coin, any way, with any features that you have ever heard about, what would the coin be?

I think that everyone has a different idea of what a perfect crypto should gather, because obviously each user has different needs and that is why there are now countless cryptocurrencies that satisfy different needs or focus on a specific market of users. In fact the same bitcoin for a long time satisfactorily fulfilled the function for which it was created, so I do not think that too much sophistication is the answer, but the simplicity of use.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

Maybe I will make a coin with a feature like Doraemon. So we can exchange coins with anything, including going to 2009 and buying Bitcoin, lol.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

I would not write it here, even if it is a worthwhile idea. The idea is the most valuable thing today, and if it's a real idea, I will definitely try to develop it in some way
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

There is no such thing as perfect coin. Only better ones. For now, my bet is EOS. It is said to be the Ethereum killer. This coin is still undervalued and will surely pump few weeks from now because of the upcoming release of their blockchain. Try to read their whitepaper. You can buy it at binance.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

A perfect coin would be one that the price did not fluctuate, the perfect coin would be one that can be used as a currency which they were intended for in the first place. A perfect coin would have instant transactions, will not slow down when the volume of transactions increase. Also the perfect coin would carry no fees thereby making it free and easy to use

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cocatao31

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

If you are talking about our own coin, i would set up a real estate backed coin, as i do a lot of real estate investments myself, i will be willing to share the profit with coin holders and investors, but creating a project of that level involves big team and developers that i do not have.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

To be a perfect coin I'm sure there is nothing like that there's just a coin that has a higher quality better, and the coin in my opinion is ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin for sure.Because the coin is very good and promising if the make long-term investment .
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

The perfect coin would be coin that solves all problems, that can run on every platform and eradicate poverty around the globe. The truth here is that there is nothing like perfect coin but cryptocurrency is indeed revolutionary and better than any form of exchange.

zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

Anything? Maybe I'll make a little duplicate of Bitcoin, which has the same algorithm, and can only be mined by my smartphone and the person I want, but will have the same valuation as Bitcoin.😂
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

Are you talking about the long term hodling coin? If you are talking about it then most of the alts with zero technical development less security will be out of the market and token with more utility will have great liquidity in market and price will be high so invest in coins like Bitcoin,ETH,LTC,NEO,XRP and get good returns in future.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

If you are planning to make a coin you must research what is the most needed on a country but not only on one country but you must look also for the needs of the people worldwide.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:10:30 PM

Maybe I'll make Microsoft coin. With BG photo as its symbol. I think that will change the perception of many people, and will make the cryptocurrency even greater.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

it will need to use the features of blockchain to its fullest (i.e., transparency, decentralisation, security, smart contract execution), and provide svcs in a niche space which is required in the real economy...
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

The high price, the ability to quickly earn, stability and reliability, but nothing is perfect. What is easy to get is usually not so much worth it. Recognition for the whole world, the high cost and ease of doing it, the possibility of effective distribution, so that everyone can use it. The more popularity the better.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

it would depend on the purpose of the coin. If you money transaction coin, then it should have immediate confirmations, low volatility and large user base so it can be used in daily life

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
libratiz

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

If you talk about our own coins, I will make coin-backed automotive companies, as I do a lot of investments in the automotive field, I would be willing to share profits with coin holders and investors, but create a project that involves a large team level and developer which I do not have.
Ms.Sunny

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

It is difficult for me to answer this question, because every coin has its own merits and, alas, there is no limit to perfection in this world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: