Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:47:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the perfect coin?  (Read 374 times)
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

Bitcoin is the perfect currency for crypto money. The Altcoins coming after Bitcoin continue to be close to perfection. I hope this bad situation of the market improves as soon as possible.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

Pundi X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

I dont see any coin yet that can possible to process amillion transaction persecond, so when any coin like that so that coin wil become perpect coin because already surpass credit card that possible to handle athousand transaction per second. Bitcoin can be  possible to do that by use linghting network but we dont know yet when that become reality.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

There is no such thing as perfect coin. Only better ones. For now, my bet is EOS. It is said to be the Ethereum killer. This coin is still undervalued and will surely pump few weeks from now because of the upcoming release of their blockchain. Try to read their whitepaper. You can buy it at binance.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

The perfect coin would be for me is bitcoin because the company of bitcoin is the best company all over companies in this business at the same time they are providing a good service to their investors.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

No coin is called perfect. They may be missing and many holes. So do not think that you will find a good penny and they will be perfect as you expect

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: