Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act  (Read 11873 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:06:57 AM

I don't have an opinion on this particular issue (Lauda has many good ratings, but also several that seem too trigger-happy), but I have been getting very annoyed about how centralized the trust system is. The reason that I made it a complicated trust network instead of a centralized list/database is so that it'd be decentralized and subjective.

I've been seriously thinking about reopening the idea of enforcing user-defined trust lists via suggestions, etc., deprecating DefaultTrust.

I'm happy that at least Lauda's trigger-happiness was noticed. Many honest forum members suffered from it. Equally happy I am that the centralization of the trust system was noticed too. When power is centralized it needs to be objective, and when power is subjective it must be decentralized (through there are some philosophical problem with which I'm not going to burden the cryptocommunity).

I'm sure that today feels like D-day for many normal, fair Bitcointalk members who fell victim to Lauda's abuse. The gang is plotting already, but for now it feels like spring has arrived.

I love this fucking Quote!

I think more DT users are going to get demoted soon.  Shocked

Yeah, hopefully Tomatocage, who is clearly owned by a certain butthurt scammer called quickscammer or Ognasty (Or both)....  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:11:17 AM

You were removed from the list so yes...it is being cleaned up.
No, it is not. My ratings have >= 99% accuracy, probably. The issues lie elsewhere; the fact that you don't recognize this just shows how unfamiliar you are from the (current) forum.

I would be more active here if there wasn't so much BS.  I loved this forum
If you consider "more scams = less BS", then that fits OP's agenda perfectly.

I can name a bunch who should be removed but i'm not going to start a battle.
Either speak or don't. Insinuating stuff doesn't make you look good.

99% Eh? I do Question that and i wish there were a way to look at your feedback history prior to Editing.

BS= Spam and garbage + Less moderation.

I have spoken about some publicly. Named them and called them out.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:15:07 AM

DT has become less relevant now that the merit system has been introduced.

You referring to the red paint associated to shit posters/spammers/bad English posts?

Exactly.  Such tags are no longer needed.

However, DT is still needed in areas of outright fraud - such as loan scammers.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:17:16 AM

99% Eh? I do Question that and i wish there were a way to look at your feedback history prior to Editing.
"Prior to editing"? This is very backwards. Are you saying, ratings that were left mistakenly or incorrectly described should not be edited? Most of my ratings represent the following groups: a) Abusers from the alts thread. b) Account traders. c) ICO bumpers. d) Individual scammers. Those are naturally correct (with the exception of the last one, where errors could be made). The rest represents a minor amount of left ratings, thus the rate of invalid ratings can never be high.

You want less spam and less moderation?

Where and who?

Yeah, hopefully Tomatocage, who is clearly owned by a certain butthurt scammer called quickscammer or Ognasty (Or both)....  Roll Eyes
I wonder if TC will neg. you for this, and if he does whether otrkid70 will complain about that abuse or keep quiet (and complain about non-existing abuse from others). Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
otrkid70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:17:31 AM

You referring to the red paint associated to shit posters/spammers/bad English posts?

I absolutely agree.  Scammers/fraudsters/Bad deals Etc. Should be tagged that's what the system was meant for.
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:17:38 AM

I love this fucking Quote!
You love the idea of this, is what you're saying.

Almost a scammers' Utopia.

I think more DT users are going to get demoted soon.  Shocked
Nobody with 1 inclusion from DT2 can really stand up without being afraid of consequences as of right now. The collusion is clear, and you can get yanked for just disagreeing with one of the two three publicly.
The amount of butthurt you are showing is just astonishing.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Yeah, hopefully Tomatocage, who is clearly owned by a certain butthurt scammer called quickscammer or Ognasty (Or both)....  Roll Eyes
I wonder if TC will neg. you for this, and if he does whether otrkid70 will complain about that abuse or keep quiet (and complain about non-existing abuse from others). Roll Eyes
I wonder if you can find any examples of TC leaving negative ratings for people that spoke negatively against him.

I know I can sure find several ratings that you have left for those who have spoken against you Roll Eyes

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:18:42 AM

The amount of butthurt you are showing is just astonishing.
The amount of stupidity you are showing by posting from your busted alt is astonishing.

It's quite sad that OP (i.e. Pathers52) thinks that this affects me in any way. This is how far his sick obsession with me has progressed.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:19:34 AM

Yeah, hopefully Tomatocage, who is clearly owned by a certain butthurt scammer called quickscammer or Ognasty (Or both)....  Roll Eyes

I don't know about that.

Tomatocage and I have always got along - we (used to when he was active) PM each other back and forth about potential scammers and such.

Quickseller/Panthers52 and I have always butted heads - just a basic difference of morality.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:20:00 AM

What about Tomatocage's trust list? Don't you think it's odd that both Myself and Zepher pissed off both QS and Ognasty just yesterday, and now suddenly TC's trustlist has a copy/paste of Og's?.... Coincidence? Now the forum is essentially being controlled by scammers.  Roll Eyes

I'm about to just fucking give up, but not without a fight.  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

I don't know about that.

Tomatocage and I have always got along - we (used to when he was active) PM each other back and forth about potential scammers and such.
Try PM-ing and notice either: a) No response. b) Difference in response. Somewhat trivial to confirm or disprove own suspicion.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:22:11 AM

What about Tomatocage's trust list? Don't you think it's odd that both Myself and Zepher pissed off both QS and Ognasty just yesterday, and now suddenly TC's trustlist has a copy/paste of Og's?.... Coincidence?

Could be fraud, could be coincidence or could just be a lazy moment when they agreed with what they saw.   Every now and then I just copy/paste someone's trust rating because I feel the same way but am too busy or tired to rewrite the exact same sentiment.  I've seen many members do this - both on DT and not.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:22:29 AM

I wonder if you can find any examples of TC leaving negative ratings for people that spoke negatively against him.

And so how exactly would YOU know that? Do you monitor TC's trust list and ratings? Why? Oh, right ... cuz you control it but have been too fucking scared to actually use it against the people you hate until now... BUSTED.  

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
otrkid70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:22:41 AM

"Prior to editing"? This is very backwards. Are you saying, ratings that were left mistakenly or incorrectly described should not be edited? Most of my ratings represent the following groups: a) Abusers from the alts thread. b) Account traders. c) ICO bumpers. d) Individual scammers. Those are naturally correct (with the exception of the last one, where errors could be made). The rest represents a minor amount of left ratings, thus the rate of invalid ratings can never be high.

You want less spam and less moderation?

Where and who?

I was pointing out the BS of not having enough moderation.

You and a few others...Like i said i don't want to start a war with you or anyone else.

I doubt TC would neg me. he had the opportunity to neg me when i asked for a Loan with no collateral for my dogs operation years ago. He among other scrutinized me and asked for proof so i showed proof.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:23:48 AM

What about Tomatocage's trust list? Don't you think it's odd that both Myself and Zepher pissed off both QS and Ognasty just yesterday, and now suddenly TC's trustlist has a copy/paste of Og's?.... Coincidence?
Could be fraud, could be coincidence or could just be a lazy moment when they agreed with what they saw.   Every now and then I just copy/paste someone's trust rating because I feel the same way but am too busy or tired to rewrite the exact same sentiment.
I do not see any basis for someone to agree to exclude Zepher, in any way whatsoever. Therefore, the third you can already exclude. Coincidence that several exclusions were copied at once? Eh.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:24:25 AM

Could be fraud, could be coincidence or could just be a lazy moment when they agreed with what they saw.   Every now and then I just copy/paste someone's trust rating because I feel the same way but am too busy or tired to rewrite the exact same sentiment.  I've seen many members do this - both on DT and not.

So you're letting some idiot with literally no activity but 2 posts in  like a year control the trust list and you don't care? WTF, vod, whose side are you on now? QS's?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:25:20 AM

So you're letting some idiot with literally no activity but 2 posts in  like a year control the trust list and you don't care? WTF, vod, whose side are you on now? QS's?

Dude, how can I control who is on DT1?  I'm on DT2!

BTW - TC and I have also exchanged many PMs over the last year.  He's not totally inactive - maybe he just doesn't post as much.  :/

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:26:08 AM
Merited by Vod (2)

Dude, how can I control who is on DT1?  I'm on DT2!
Chill Owl. Let the inner cat in you do its thing. Vod is on the right side of morality, unlike OP and *youKnowWho*.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:28:35 AM

And so how exactly would YOU know that? Do you monitor TC's trust list and ratings? Why? Oh, right ... cuz you control it but have been too fucking scared to actually use it against the people you hate until now... BUSTED.  
I don't follow your logic.

When TC was last active there would be actual discussions about ratings when they were disputed, verses the cat memes posted today.

whose side are you on now? QS's?
I think Vod has a picture of QS on his nightstand that he looks at before he goes to bed every night.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:29:47 AM

I think Vod has a picture of QS on his nightstand that he looks at before he goes to bed every night.

Do you think talking to yourself in the third person fools anyone here, or are you just thinking for internet archive sake?

otrkid70

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:33:54 AM

Wtf arguing made me miss becoming legendary! I dont even know what post i made it on WTF!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: