Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act  (Read 11873 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:35:37 AM

I don't follow your logic.

When TC was last active there would be actual discussions about ratings when they were disputed, verses the cat memes posted today.

Logic == You control Tomatocage. I don't give any fucks about his "Ratings", I'm talking about his trust list that you diddled with last night or this morning for your cocksucking buddy OGscammer.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:49:14 AM
Merited by Vod (2), owlcatz (1), amishmanish (1)

As someone who has lurked for years and refused to comment on any of the frequent banter between Dt users and the trust system.

It seems that we have reached a tipping point on BCT where scammers are so blatant and so numerous that the trust system no longer works as it should.

Lauda might have a few questionable ratings, but most of the negs Lauda gives are honestly deserved. Among the others which frequently seems to find problems with Lauda using nothing but speculation and word play, I have to say that Lauda has been pretty much cool headed.

I for one will always side with OwlCatz as OwlCatz very very rarely comments on such topics, which kinda speaks volume on the current situation as is

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:52:35 AM

Lauda might have a few questionable ratings, but most of the negs Lauda gives are honestly deserved. Among the others which frequently seems to find problems with Lauda using nothing but speculation and word play, I have to say that Lauda has been pretty much cool headed.

Agreed.   I just wonder now who will pick up the slack?  I'm busy recently (might not be forever) and many times I log in, read an obvious scam, think to myself "do I have time to tag this and back it up against my opponents?" but then I see Lauda already tagged them.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:53:49 AM
Merited by Vod (5), Blazed (5), digaran (5), Foxpup (4), amishmanish (2), JayJuanGee (1), suchmoon (1)

I've just added Lauda to my trust network. Lets see how this do.

I have a very different opinion of how the trust system works than Lauda. Lauda has annoyed the hell out of me on a number of occasions about trust related settings, to the point where I've considered adding them as the first and only person to my PM ignore list. I find them overly nosy and a bit abrasive.

That said, I do think they fill a valuable role on DT. My biggest problem with Lauda's trust ratings are their inclusion of merit related issues resulting in negative feedback, however, at least Lauda always leaves a good description of why they have received their negative feedback, people can ignore those if they are inclined the same way as me. In addition, I have every belief that once the merit system and whats acceptable about its use calms down, Lauda will abide by the community's decision on whats acceptable to leave negative feedback for.

I don't think its worth losing the most active feedback giver over that.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

Agreed.   I just wonder now who will pick up the slack?  I'm busy recently (might not be forever) and many times I log in, read an obvious scam, think to myself "do I have time to tag this and back it up against my opponents?" but then I see Lauda already tagged them.  :/
Forums dead, no one will resolve scam accusations now... Scammers Utopia.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10230

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:56:13 AM

DT has become less relevant now that the merit system has been introduced.

I hardly know shit about the trust system, except that I see that it is a link that I can click on in my profile.

And I can understand if you did a trade (or planning a trade) with someone why a trust rating might be helpful, but perhaps in the end, a more decentralized system of trust will be transformed into the merit system, which like you imply could cause the trust system to become less and less relevant because it seems that the way trust is set up has become a bit of a clusterfuck of gaming and drama.. and hardly anyone wants to get involved with inside politics, except perhaps scammers who are attempting to game the system, and even those negatively or positively affected by insider politics will frequently get worn out and frustrated by how complicated and dramatic systemic relationships of relative power can become and difficulties for laymen and even insiders to attempt to sort the accurate information from the misinformation.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:00:58 AM

I hardly know shit about the trust system, except that I see that it is a link that I can click on in my profile.

And I can understand if you did a trade (or planning a trade)

The trust system is not just for trades.  I can distrust you for any reason.  If people trust me, then they trust who I trust.

Theymos picks the people whom he believes most match his morals to be on DT1.  Those members pick members they trust to go to on DT2.

DT2 then decides who they trust or not based on those morals. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:07:22 AM
Merited by Vod (1)

I think Lauda owes QS a small thank you. Were it not for the attention brought on by this thread, I doubt Salty would've added Lauda to his trust list. How ironic.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:08:24 AM

I think Lauda owes QS a small thank you. Were it not for the attention brought on by this thread, I doubt Salty would've added him to his trust list. How ironic.

Lauda!  Say thank you to Panthers52 please....     Smiley

MadZ

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:08:56 AM

I think Lauda owes QS a small thank you. Were it not for the attention brought on by this thread, I doubt Salty would've added him to his trust list. How ironic.

Lauda!  Say thank you to Panther52 please.... 

Don't you mean TC  Roll Eyes
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

Lauda!  Say thank you to Panther52 please.... 

Don't you mean TC  Roll Eyes

I don't.  Smiley   If TC and QS are the same person, I probably wouldn't hang around here much more, as my belief system would be so skewed as to be useless. :/

MadZ

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:12:04 AM

Lauda!  Say thank you to Panther52 please....  

Don't you mean TC  Roll Eyes

I'm curious, why did you remove the "s" from Panthers52 before you posted it?   Huh

The same reason you changed "Lauda" to "him" in your post. Can't get those edits out fast enough...
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:12:14 AM

The trust system is not just for trades.  I can distrust you for any reason.  If people trust me, then they trust who I trust.

Theymos picks the people whom he believes most match his morals to be on DT1.  Those members pick members they trust to go to on DT2.

I disagree Vod. It's mainly for trading/selling but can be extended to scammers who try to abuse a loan situation which would be considered a "Trade" situation. Just because you distrust a person with their wording here on the forum doesn't mean they aren't trustworthy in regards to a sale or buy situation.  I have said tons of shit on here that might make a person think i'm "Untrustworthy" but have done business with the likes of Mods and DT users alike with no issues.

I think it's a case by case basis which deserves scrutiny but doesn't necessarily warrant a Neg.
MadZ

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:13:44 AM
Merited by Vod (2)

I don't.  Smiley   If TC and QS are the same person, I probably wouldn't hang around here much more, as my belief system would be so skewed as to be useless. :/

Oh that was 100% a joke, how people jump to conclusions over purely circumstantial evidence I don't know. There's a fair bit of paranoia about alts on here.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10230

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:16:06 AM

DT2 then decides who they trust or not based on those morals. 

O.k.  Thanks for that basic explanation because I was not really clear about the parameters of DT1 and DT2. 

Can I receive one more point of clarification, since the topic seems timely... ?  Since SaltySpitoon just added Lauda to his trust network, does that mean that Lauda is back on DT2?   In other words, how many DT1 trust lists does Lauda have to be on in order to qualify for DT2?  just one?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:18:12 AM

I asked for a loan to help with my dogs operation years ago. It was a Non Collateral loan. I could have been fast triggered Red Neg. but people started asking questions and i answered them. After all was said and done i got a gift from a user of $1K or 1 BTC to help with the surgery.

Moral of the story? Don't jump to conclusions with a few posted words. Not that you do. The example is for others.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:20:47 AM

I'm curious, why did you remove the "s" from Panthers52 before you posted it?   Huh

The same reason you changed "Lauda" to "him" in your post. Can't get those edits out fast enough...

LOL - I posted that as a joke, since I did edit Panther to Panthers AFTER you quoted it.... then I thought "this is not the best thread for a joke" so I deleted that post within 15 seconds.   Nice fast catch.  Smiley

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:39:08 AM

I asked for a loan to help with my dogs operation years ago. It was a Non Collateral loan. I could have been fast triggered Red Neg. but people started asking questions and i answered them. After all was said and done i got a gift from a user of $1K or 1 BTC to help with the surgery.

Moral of the story? Don't jump to conclusions with a few posted words. Not that you do. The example is for others.

I remember that....

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:43:48 AM

Can I receive one more point of clarification, since the topic seems timely... ?  Since SaltySpitoon just added Lauda to his trust network, does that mean that Lauda is back on DT2?   In other words, how many DT1 trust lists does Lauda have to be on in order to qualify for DT2?  just one?

While I have never claimed to be knowledgeable about DT this and that (cause I don't care), my trust rating has gone back up the ten points it dropped when she was excluded... so I would say YES she is back on DT2.   One other DT1 member's exclusion will be needed to remove her ( I think).

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:47:56 AM

Can I receive one more point of clarification, since the topic seems timely... ?  Since SaltySpitoon just added Lauda to his trust network, does that mean that Lauda is back on DT2?   In other words, how many DT1 trust lists does Lauda have to be on in order to qualify for DT2?  just one?

While I have never claimed to be knowledgeable about DT this and that (cause I don't care), my trust rating has gone back up the ten points it dropped when she was excluded... so I would say YES she is back on DT2.   One other DT1 member's exclusion will be needed to remove her ( I think).

I checked, and yes, Lauda is back on DT2. I don't know shit about how many exclusions etc though.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: