Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act  (Read 11873 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

Do you really believe it is only 3rd world guys that spam "when moon"? Or it is only 3rd world members that post wrong English? There could be very intelligent and purposeful 3rd world members here supporting this forum. Generalizing all as 3rd world monkeys is rather insulting to such persons since they come from the '3rd' world countries though.

I think this is what he means.

The issue is these guys farm 100's of accounts each, so 10 account spammers can control 1000 accounts, so even if 1 in 10 of users are legitimate (it wont be it will likely be 1 in 100) they will be diluted by the ridiculous amount of spam posters.

I hope that makes it clearer to you how much of an issue it is on this forum

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altered Bitcoin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

You are serious asking that question, after members here on the forum are named as "3rd world monkeys?"

3rd world monkeys is not racist.. its a categorization of the total dumb shitposters that we have on the forum, the guys who spin up 100 accounts a day and spam the forum with "when moon" "good project" etc etc.

those guys then go onto bounties and sig campaigns and spam 100+ characters of broken English and total eye cancer that the rest of us read all so they can earn $10 x 100 accounts per month to feed families..

this place isn't a welfare state, this used to be a decent community where people learnt, traded and grew a decent community - now its a total shit show. So call me racist if you wish, but I will call them Pajeets, 3rd world monkeys, bottom feeders and cunts all day long.

Being new here, I wonder why individuals like this fine human being are making shitposting remarks towards other forum members of the respected Bitcointalk community all the while wearing paid signatures and contributing nothing of essence aside from using 4 different disparaging synonyms for the word 'foreigner'. Severe episode of Narcissistic personality disorder.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

You are serious asking that question, after members here on the forum are named as "3rd world monkeys?"

3rd world monkeys is not racist.. its a categorization of the total dumb shitposters that we have on the forum, the guys who spin up 100 accounts a day and spam the forum with "when moon" "good project" etc etc.

those guys then go onto bounties and sig campaigns and spam 100+ characters of broken English and total eye cancer that the rest of us read all so they can earn $10 x 100 accounts per month to feed families..

this place isn't a welfare state, this used to be a decent community where people learnt, traded and grew a decent community - now its a total shit show. So call me racist if you wish, but I will call them Pajeets, 3rd world monkeys, bottom feeders and cunts all day long.

Being new here, I wonder why individuals like this fine human being are making shitposting remarks towards other forum members of the respected Bitcointalk community all the while wearing paid signatures and contributing nothing of essence aside from using 4 different disparaging synonyms for the word 'foreigner'. Severe episode of Narcissistic personality disorder.

my comment above is not shitposting, its fact. As you are new here you are unaware of the issues we all face, so I would recommend that you read up about shitposting and account farming before commenting.

I don't suffer from any personality disorders, admittedly I do not suffer fools and may come across as harsh at times but other than that I am a pretty pleasant bloke to deal with, as plenty of people on this forum will attest to.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

my comment above is not shitposting, its fact. As you are new here you are unaware of the issues we all face, so I would recommend that you read up about shitposting and account farming before commenting.

I don't suffer from any personality disorders, admittedly I do not suffer fools and may come across as harsh at times but other than that I am a pretty pleasant bloke to deal with, as plenty of people on this forum will attest to.
Instead of suggesting him to learn on how shitposters can't cut the Mustard,rather let him just spend time on learning more on bitcoin,as that is what is going to help him and not some shitposter's sob story. Right now he has a cast Iron stomach. Let nae not suggest him such to lead to the path of shitposting.

Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

Serious? Not racist? I thought you called them "3rd world shitposters" but 3rd world monkeys... But it's ok, racism is allowed for a DT Member as long as he tag "scammers". Good Job Blazed.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

Serious? Not racist? I thought you called them "3rd world shitposters" but 3rd world monkeys... But it's ok, racism is allowed for a DT Member as long as he tag "scammers". Good Job Blazed.

I am not DT, I have lots of trades with people hence the numbers, you can disagree all you like but if it wasn't for these account farming posters then the merit system wouldn't be here.

all we used to have back in 2013 were scammers and beggars like mrjoey

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242494.0

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

Half of the people in this forum are Asians trying to spam the forum while joining a signature campaign. They are happy with the few bucks they earn from signatures and thus they continue doing so. While these scumbags actually do get some "free cash" the forum become the trashcan toilet for their half-english shitposts and vomitted half-english nonsense in "Bitcoin Discussion". Thats why people are angry at them and this is the what they face. However this is not generalized we have many contributory people here but the alt account making spammers and ICO shill bumpers are pathetic.

Also lets not bring up the recent issue where you sent me a unwarranted negative trust for no reason as retaliation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lipe490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

Half of the people in this forum are Asians trying to spam the forum while joining a signature campaign. They are happy with the few bucks they earn from signatures and thus they continue doing so. While these scumbags actually do get some "free cash" the forum become the trashcan toilet for their half-english shitposts and vomitted half-english nonsense in "Bitcoin Discussion". Thats why people are angry at them and this is the what they face. However this is not generalized we have many contributory people here but the alt account making spammers and ICO shill bumpers are pathetic.

Also lets not bring up the recent issue where you sent me a unwarranted negative trust for no reason as retaliation.
I am sorry sir. Your tag for me was unfair. But we can discuss it like adults if you wish. I can explain you my side and you can understand what really happened. Otherwise I move on with my tag and you with yours.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

Most of your posts aren't better than "trash".Your English isn't that good either.So does that make you an asian?
Lipe490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

Most of your posts aren't better than "trash".Your English isn't that good either.So does that make you an asian?
No. He is a prince from 1st world.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

all that matters is that he isn't a total shitposter.. so he gets a few merits. I actually speak to a few Asian crypto mates on the regular and you know what, they all agree with me that the shitposting pajeets are the issue on the forum..

actisstupidname

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

LOL, one of these days a spotlight will be cast on this dark and ugly forum, the founders and the leading members will suddenly find themselves on the world stage, becoming infamous overnight for stories of bigotry and elitism amidst the decentralist ideas they all purported to love.

In the name of purging scammers, we will red tag and insult every suspect based on nationality and suspicious actions. If you look funny, you're a scammer - trade with caution!

I will definitely laugh my socks off.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:32:38 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 05:33:17 PM by Lauda

Instead of trade blames and literary interpretations and misinterpretations of words and sentences, what would it cost you Lauda to review the said account of this user as he has alleged that your neg rating was done in error of what he didn't know even after three months? I believe that should be a subtle way of resolving some of these things.
Instead of complaining only about my actions, how about you review the ratings of all DT members (most notably the DT1 members involved) and ask them to review those that seem *inappropriate*? Don't jump on the Lauda this, Lauda that bandwagon. Additionally, this childish obsession that has been displayed by the cartel has wasted several hours of multiple users. This time could have been spent reviewing existing and new cases. Oh wait, the cartel does not care about other users.

Are we likely going to see a repentant Lauda or a more stiffened Lauda after this drama?
They are very likely plotting behind the scenes again. Therefore, this is far from over and I have no idea what shall happen.

Your reference was that he tried to cheat the SMAS list. Isn't that a bit harsh of a punishment?
People get negged for not reading the auction rules and thus commenting or bidding. Isn't that a bit harsh? I'd say mine isn't on that level (as you require several actions to get there for the SMAS abuse cases).

Take a look in the mirror and replace the first word with 'abuser'. I am not even remotely, in any way whatsoever, a racist of any kind. I have, repeadetly, stated that I do not care about other's nationality/race/religion or whatever useless thing they like to to associate themselves with.
Are you sure?
No, that is not the intended spirit of Satoshi, who founded this forum.
He certainly did not intent for 3rd world monkeys to shitpost left and right. They ruined this forum, and are the reason that almost all *Bitcoin experts* have stopped posting here (or are not posting as often as they used to).
Yes, I am sure. Both "3rd world" and "monkeys" have nothing to do with race. Liberals can be true nutjobs at times.

If you get in contact the ThePharmacist, the information will be conveyed to lauda, automatically
The amount of smearing and lies is getting ridiculous.

Generalizing all as 3rd world monkeys is rather insulting to such persons since they come from the '3rd' world countries though.
a) I have not generalized it to everyone, neither has TMAN. b) An insult =/= racist (although it can be a racist insult). That statement is in no way related to any race, unless you see "3rd world user" as a race[1]. In that case, I advise you to seek professional help.

[1] I should submit this to urban dictionary. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Altered Bitcoin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

Assuming the picture that someone posted (somewhere around here) of that little hut shack is real, you're the one who needs help with their financial situation. Cheesy

Here's a video of my "shack" for your viewing pleasure.  Tell me again why your opinion has value?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKisxNn1ueQ

It may not be perfect, but it is paid off and I'm quite happy with it.

Being new here, I came across this amazing drone footage of the mansion belonging to the venerable member of our community - OgNasty. It is quite impressive indeed. It has been called a 'shack' multiple times already by anonymous individuals with dubious intentions and bad mannerisms.

Now, I kindly challenge the 'illustrious' members included in this list to record and show their fellow forumites their own 'shacks' so we could have a little 'Bitcointalk shack contest'. It's only fair if we could see for ourselves where they live. For all we know, they could be living under a bridge or sleeping on a bench in the park. So, without further ado, I present to you the first Bitcointalk shack pissing contest!

Wildcard participants :

Code:
        TMAN
        Lauda
        isoneguy
        aTriz
        minifrij
        EcuaMobi
        cryptodevil
        suchmoon
        owlcatz
        Zepher
        The Pharmacist
        Lutpin
        Hhampuz
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

Assuming the picture that someone posted (somewhere around here) of that little hut shack is real, you're the one who needs help with their financial situation. Cheesy

Here's a video of my "shack" for your viewing pleasure.  Tell me again why your opinion has value?

Being new here, I came across this amazing drone footage of the mansion belonging to the venerable member of our community - OgNasty. It is quite impressive indeed. It has been called a 'shack' multiple times already by anonymous individuals with dubious intentions and bad mannerisms.

Now, I kindly challenge the 'illustrious' members included in this list to record and show their fellow forumites their own 'shacks' so we could have a little 'Bitcointalk shack contest'. It's only fair if we could see for ourselves where they live. For all we know, they could be living under a bridge or sleeping on a bench in the park. So, without further ado, I present to you the first Bitcointalk shack pissing contest!

Wildcard participants :

Code:
        TMAN
        Lauda
        isoneguy
        aTriz
        minifrij
        EcuaMobi
        cryptodevil
        suchmoon
        owlcatz
        Zepher
        The Pharmacist
        Lutpin
        Hhampuz

How much are you willing to wager on this ??

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

Wildcard participants :

Code:
        TMAN
        Lauda
        isoneguy
        aTriz
        minifrij
        EcuaMobi
        cryptodevil
        suchmoon
        owlcatz
        Zepher
        The Pharmacist
        Lutpin
        Hhampuz
How much are you willing to wager on this ??
I doubt a shill account is going to put money where their mouth is. We do know one *person* who likes to use alts for this very purpose. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4248

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:09:15 PM

It might be easier to have a list of apprved escrow members for financial transactions.
We have that here

That is a nice list.  It's nice to be publicly recognized by 3rd parties as the most trusted escrow service on this forum.  Thanks for posting!

Lauda, it's weird how much you try to damage my escrow service.  I don't think you realize how pathetic it makes you look.  It's like you're threatened by anyone trying to keep the community safe with positive actions.  Are you so desperate for funds and insecure that you need to attack the most trusted escrow on the forum for attention in the hopes someone will use you for something other than hiring spammers?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:12:42 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

I doubt a shill account is going to put money where their mouth is. We do know one *person* who likes to use alts for this very purpose. Roll Eyes
To give sound to this, here's something even though it seems *obvious*:
Quickseller's statement :
Being new here
You are not new here. You are very clearly advertising the fact that you are a tor user, that you value privacy and that you are new here. I understand that you are not trading around here, however someone advertising they are new is usually a pretty good indication they are not, and that they are up to no good. As someone who is paying attention, it is very clear that you are not new here beyond the above. Perhaps you are unable to access your previous account(s) because you have forgotten your password.
And suddenly today, a new account is created and suddenly pops into the QS-Lauda dispute. Oh, we do see newbies creating new accounts and come talking about you Lauda, right. Not amusing much, just the usual. Also another thing to be noted :
Being new here, I have just finished my first extra-large bucket of popcorn and now I am left scratching my head as to whether Lauda is unemployed, has a severe pill addiction and is in dire financial straits, because he has neither denied nor confirmed these rumours. One might wonder - is Lauda's lifeline dependent on Bitcointalk and, most importantly, theymos' pity? Is he fit to practice his duties being on the Default Trust again, or his questionable mental faculties will cloud his fickle judgment till he is booted from the Big Boys' list once more? The stakes are high, the suspense is astonishingly palpable. People's incomes are on the line. I am reaching for another extra-large bucket of popcorn. Obviously, I don't need to add any salt at all given the saltiness in this wonderful thread. My finger is ready to press the Refresh button, my imagination running wild with what could be hiding just around the corner on the next page of 'Conversation Street' à la Bitcointalk Edition. I pull out my unabridged Oxford Dictionary of English from the nightstand, ready to find the most obscure words that ever existed in order to defend myself against the full-blown and dreadful assault of the slobbery,neckbeard-wearing, fedora hat-tipping, micro-penis-endowed human waste that frequents the Meta and Reputation forums. I dust off the huge book and run my finger affectionately over the content of its immense power. I don my crusader armor and prepare for the battle that will shape the history of the Bitcointalk forum.
And
And

Wildcard participants :

Code:
        TMAN
        Lauda
        isoneguy
        aTriz
        minifrij
        EcuaMobi
        cryptodevil
        suchmoon
        owlcatz
        Zepher
        The Pharmacist
        Lutpin
        Hhampuz
Boy do I smell hypocrisy and irony much here? If only we have enough proof of the obvious. Too bad we don't.  Sad

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

It might be easier to have a list of apprved escrow members for financial transactions.
We have that here
That is a nice list.  It's nice to be publicly recognized by 3rd parties as the most trusted escrow service on this forum.  Thanks for posting!
-snip-
Lauda, it's weird how much you try to damage my escrow service.  I don't think you realize how pathetic it makes you look.  It's like you're threatened by anyone trying to keep the community safe with positive actions.  Are you so desperate for funds and insecure that you need to attack the most trusted escrow on the forum for attention in the hopes someone will use you for something other than hiring spammers?
Ironic.

Have you ever considered that one of the major reasons behind this was the competition in the escrow business? Wink

-snip-
Boy do I smell hypocrisy and irony much here? If only we have enough proof of the obvious. Too bad we don't.  Sad
It's quite obvious what is going on here and the intentions behind these actions, unless you are blind of course.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

We have that here

That is a nice list.  It's nice to be publicly recognized by 3rd parties as the most trusted escrow service on this forum.  Thanks for posting!

Lauda, it's weird how much you try to damage my escrow service.  I don't think you realize how pathetic it makes you look.  It's like you're threatened by anyone trying to keep the community safe with positive actions.  Are you so desperate for funds and insecure that you need to attack the most trusted escrow on the forum for attention in the hopes someone will use you for something other than hiring spammers?

Why isn't blazed on that list? Pretty sure he is much more trusted than you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: