Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act  (Read 11873 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

There's a difference between "spreading lies" and questioning whether NastyFans is an outright scam or not.
Whatever, I'm not going to argue with you. I blocked you and your delusional messages months ago when you accused me of being in cahoots with TMAN, when I had been inactive on the forum the entire time you had accused me of.
And I certainly don't trust you either. Mind you, you have genuine reasons for that. I however have never ripped off a single person on this forum.

Have fun now Smiley You're slowly but surely destroying yourself.

After looking through NastyFans, the set up from IPO through to exchange closures, unfulfilled debt agreements, the set up of the "Fanclub" and some "Strange" backroom deals I am 100% sure that not everything is above board. OG is a bright individual but he is far from a businessman or a business leader, in time I will divulge some of the information I have but for the moment.. let the man move it from a Profit seeking business to a "fun" place to a charity..

as for all this DT horseshit it is a mighty shame that Z has been excluded..

and as Tomatoface is now in question as an alt of QS/OG - why on earth is OG/TC on DT-1 still? surely Theymos needs to step in here, or maybe Theymos is scared to lose the 500BTC that OG is still holding? this is a prime case for a multi-sig escrow set up and not a single point of failure.

Just because you are trusted on a forum does not mean you aren't hiding things IRL....

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

There's a difference between "spreading lies" and questioning whether NastyFans is an outright scam or not.
Whatever, I'm not going to argue with you. I blocked you and your delusional messages months ago when you accused me of being in cahoots with TMAN, when I had been inactive on the forum the entire time you had accused me of.
And I certainly don't trust you either. Mind you, you have genuine reasons for that. I however have never ripped off a single person on this forum.

After looking through NastyFans, the set up from IPO through to exchange closures, unfulfilled debt agreements, the set up of the "Fanclub" and some "Strange" backroom deals I am 100% sure that not everything is above board. OG is a bright individual but he is far from a businessman or a business leader, in time I will divulge some of the information I have but for the moment.. let the man move it from a Profit seeking business to a "fun" place to a charity..

and as Tomatoface is now in question as an alt of QS/OG - why on earth is OG/TC on DT-1 still? surely Theymos needs to step in here, or maybe Theymos is scared to lose the 500BTC that OG is still holding? this is a prime case for a multi-sig escrow set up and not a single point of failure.

Just because you are trusted on a forum does not mean you aren't hiding things IRL....

Well, isn't it well known that QS has an account on DT1 or DT2,

but to say QS is an alt of OG or vise versa is just soooo funny

and theymos knows who OG is so unless OG wants to go to jail why would he take the 500 btc?
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

and theymos knows who OG is so unless OG wants to go to jail why would he take the 500 btc?

re read what I wrote fella. I did not say OG and QS are alts, just that they are connected..  and TC is an alt as the coincidence doesn't fly with me..

OG has been seen on court documents already... what happens if he was locked up? as a single point of failure those funds are tied up as long as OG is unable to access wallets...

say theymos got an offer for the forum from say IBM... how would it look to a great big corporate that 500BTC is lost/unavailable due to the treasurer not being able to release funds.. or the treasurer being dead ?

FFrankie

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

re read what I wrote fella. I did not say OG and QS are alts, just that they are connected..  and TC is an alt as the coincidence doesn't fly with me..

OG has been seen on court documents already... what happens if he was locked up? as a single point of failure those funds are tied up as long as OG is unable to access wallets...

say theymos got an offer for the forum from say IBM... how would it look to a great big corporate that 500BTC is lost/unavailable due to the treasurer not being able to release funds.. or the treasurer being dead ?

Well, in american courts. you get a sentencing date. you dont get found guilty and then thrown into jail.

Can't you say that is the issue with all of the treasers on bitcointalk... single point failure
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

Well, in american courts. you get a sentencing date. you dont get found guilty and then thrown into jail.

Can't you say that is the issue with all of the treasers on bitcointalk... single point failure

That's too true bud.. hence why everything should be multi sig - ridiculous that it isn't.   

FFrankie

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

That's too true bud.. hence why everything should be multi sig - ridiculous that it isn't.   

Maybe all of the treasuers lost access to the funds and this is all just a big cover up why it hasnt moved into multi sig... anything if possible right Tongue
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:45:45 AM

Maybe all of the treasuers lost access to the funds and this is all just a big cover up why it hasnt moved into multi sig... anything if possible right Tongue

I think that is a stretch, but I guess someone could put that as a conclusion.. OG lost his keys in another monumental fuckup, so instead of admitting it he has set out on a dastardly plan with QS to attack other credible members of the forum so he doesn't have to prove the funds are still under his control..

anyone who mentions multi sig is attacked by him... could just be another coincidence though.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10210

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

I think that is a stretch, but I guess someone could put that as a conclusion.. OG lost his keys in another monumental fuckup, so instead of admitting it he has set out on a dastardly plan with QS to attack other credible members of the forum so he doesn't have to prove the funds are still under his control..

anyone who mentions multi sig is attacked by him... could just be another coincidence though.

Are you referring to some other monumental fuckup that already had occurred?  And why you using the word "another?"

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

Are you referring to some other monumental fuckup that already had occurred?  And why you using the word "another?"

Og has been known to make a few, losing funds on Mtgox, investing heavily in BFL gear, and not honoring loans in full leaving forum members out of pocket to the tune of 200BTC.. I would class them all as monumental fuckups - what would you class them as fella?

FFrankie

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

Og has been known to make a few, losing funds on Mtgox, investing heavily in BFL gear, and not honoring loans in full leaving forum members out of pocket to the tune of 200BTC.. I would class them all as monumental fuckups - what would you class them as fella?

I disagree with you their TMAN,

OG is hands down the best person on this fourm, 100% honest, runs a great thing called nastymining.

You just don't like him and have a personal vendetta against him
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

OG is hands down the best person on this fourm, 100% honest, runs a great thing called nastymining.

my personal dislike of him has absolutely nothing to do with my opinion of his poor business skills.

are you not aware that he borrowed 400BTC from the community, insisted on going "all in" on BFL gear even when he was advised not to - then had to re structure loans that ended up leaving people over 200BTC out of pocket?

FFrankie

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

my personal dislike of him has absolutely nothing to do with my opinion of his poor business skills.

are you not aware that he borrowed 400BTC from the community, insisted on going "all in" on BFL gear even when he was advised not to - then had to re structure loans that ended up leaving people over 200BTC out of pocket?

I am aware that you have made that exact sentence at least 3 times that I can recall,

nastymining is profitable and you just don't like it
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

I am aware that you have made that exact sentence at least 3 times that I can recall,

nastymining is profitable and you just don't like it

show me some stats that prove that nasty mining has returned a BTC profit in the last 3 years. I would love to be proved wrong.. if you quote anything in USD you will go on ignore

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

Are you referring to some other monumental fuckup that already had occurred?  And why you using the word "another?"

I just wanted to get a little bit of a better idea regarding your reference in the earlier post.  So thanks for that.

I don't really know any details of what you describe beyond what you have already said, so I don't have any independent reference or judgement about that situation, but sure just going from your description of what happened those kinds of losses could reasonably be considered as monumental fuckups or some similar level of characterization.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
FFrankie

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

I just wanted to get a little bit of a better idea of your reference in the earlier post.  So thanks for that.

I don't really know the details of what you describe, so I don't have any independent reference or judgement, but sure just going from  your description those kinds of losses could reasonably be considered as monumental fuckups or some similar level of characterization.
TMAN forgets to mention that what BTC was worth like what,, 15$ for 1 bitcoin?

and that they got a 80% refund in USD if memory serves me right

TMAN is like an political party says the facts but leaves out key details to sway the public
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

NastyMining has no costs as everything is provided through donations from yours truly. It only produces profits. Anyone who says differently doesn’t know what they’re talking about. It’s like saying that Apple isn’t profitable because their dividend is only 1.5%. It’s an unbelievably ignorant stance that nobody with any sort of financial education, investment experience, or business management skills could possibly have.

Almost as ignorant as saying I didn’t honor a loan agreement because it was restructured at the lender’s request to give them an accelerated payback and ownership stake.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

I just wanted to get a little bit of a better idea of your reference in the earlier post.  So thanks for that.

I don't really know the details of what you describe, so I don't have any independent reference or judgement, but sure just going from  your description those kinds of losses could reasonably be considered as monumental fuckups or some similar level of characterization.

I have made plenty of monumental fuck ups in the past, the difference is they have been using my own BTC/£/$... one thing that og seems to have a knack of doing is the same but with others funds..

its why  I cannot understand the treasurer role.. and DT... default trust for someone who couldn't honor a simple loan agreement?

NastyMining has no costs as everything is provided through donations from yours truly. It only produces profits. Anyone who says differently doesn’t know what they’re talking about. It’s like saying that Apple isn’t profitable because their dividend is only 1.5%. It’s an unbelievably ignorant stance that nobody with any sort of financial education, investment experience, or business management skills could possibly have.

what the hell does that have to do with anything? people need to buy into this organisation in BTC and the costs of that buy in has reduced consistently over time.. just because you donate your time/efforts does not mean that it has any value...

anyone who has a financial education would not invest funds with you for a BTC return...

anyway princess I thought you were ignoring me...

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

I just wanted to get a little bit of a better idea of your reference in the earlier post.  So thanks for that.

I don't really know the details of what you describe, so I don't have any independent reference or judgement, but sure just going from  your description those kinds of losses could reasonably be considered as monumental fuckups or some similar level of characterization.

I have made plenty of monumental fuck ups in the past, the difference is they have been using my own BTC/£/$... one thing that og seems to have a knack of doing is the same but with others funds..

its why  I cannot understand the treasurer role.. and DT... default trust for someone who couldn't honor a simple loan agreement?

Surely, as far as I understand, Theymos is the owner of the forum, so he has full and complete discretion regarding how to set up the Trust system and who to place as DT1s.  Sure, there could be some ways that Theymos could change the DT system around or tweak it, but to a certain extent there is likely some locking in of systems that cannot be transitioned in and out at the drop of a hat.

I agree that when you are dealing with holding the money of other people, then there are greater responsibilities than dealing with your own, and surely we are more free to take greater risks with our own money than we are with the money of others.  

I doubt that Theymos would leave OG with that much forum funds if he thought that OG was not aware or capable of carrying out reasonable and appropriate fiduciary responsibilities or if he thought that there may be a more prudent way to spread out the risk or to lessen some possible single points of failures, if that is actually an issue, like you assert.

Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

'Nastyfans' is neither here nor there. It's just like a shell company. It could easily be made to appear to make a profit. There's nothing there but smoke and mirrors. A husk.

OgNasty hides behind this obfuscation because he lost his investors hundred of bitcoins. He should publish accounts in bitcoin terms and make his investors whole accordingly.

He doesn't seem to scam yet in matters where he can't muddy the waters such as straightforward escrows and holding theymos' (that other expert financier) dick er i mean the forum funds.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:04:43 AM

QuickSeller
My opinion is QuickSeller has a lot of hidden "skin in the game".
I don't stand to directly benefit from Lauda being removed from the DT network. I don't deal in forum accounts anymore because prices have fallen so much that it isn't worth the time/investment anymore, and also because I really don't have the time anymore. Although I don't think dealing in accounts is wrong provided there are willing participants to the transaction. Also, stomping out these traders will do nothing other than create a false sense of security when one slips through the cracks.

I will fight for what I believe is right, even if it is difficult or if I do not see immediate results. You laid out pretty well the majority of my concerns about Lauda in your post. My concerns about Lauda pre-date him being anywhere near the DefaultTrust network, and more or less started in a thread in which I believe he acted inappropriately, I said something publicly about my concerns, I received negative feedback from him as retaliation for posting my concerns, and he eventually edited his post to address my concerns and removed the negative after de-escalating the situation via PM, and I removed my public concerns. I then let it be, and I don't remember what got lauda back on my radar after that incident, although he was back on my radar well before he was added to blazed's trust list. You can claim "hidden 'skin in the game' " if you want, however the timeline simply does not support that.

Anyway, back to the dealing in accounts issue, as I mentioned, I think the leaving negative ratings for these trades is counterintuitive, and generally goes against my mostly libertarian beliefs. My biggest concern about lauda personally leaving negative ratings for those who deal in accounts is that he almost certainly (it would be reasonable to conclude) dealt in accounts in the past. There is an account that lauda has admitted to owning/controlling, that is connected via blockchain evidence, that on multiple occasions inquired about purchasing accounts, including making one inquiry for 10 accounts. Lauda also took the time to delete over 3,000 posts this account posted, which must be done one at a time, which is also a fairly good indication that he was trying to hide something. Although I do not have evidence (that I am aware of), I think there is a decent possibility that lauda continues to deal in accounts today.

QuickSeller certainly has a history of playing with alts (as he's done on this thread),
I have posted with exactly two accounts in this thread, the other account was really just screwing around, and I don't think was backing my arguments.

On that topic, I am fairly confident that lauda has used sockpuppets in this very thread to back his arguments. I believe one of these to be The Pharmacist, however lauda has not responded to this accusation yet, so I do not want to make the evidence I have of this public. In the US court system, the accused will first either plead guilty or not guilty before they are tried, and get to see evidence against them, and I do not see any other reason why I would be obligated to allow him to see evidence against him before he makes his position on this clear. This does not rely upon any confidential sources, so I can share what I have provided confidentiality is promised.
I never saw anyone actually get scammed by QS -
You would be pretty hard pressed to find someone who is unhappy with the outcome of a trade I was involved in, which is far from getting scammed. Although there may be one or two who claim to be, however I would argue their concerns are not legitimate.

I'm adding Lauda because they represent the will of a large portion of the forum's users (myself not included).
I am sorry, but this is nothing more than a refusal to take personal responsibility for your actions. If you are unwilling to endorse, and risk your reputation on lauda's actions and ratings, then you should immidiately remove him from your trust list. The trust system is designed to rely upon the reputations and judgment of those directly on your trust list to not only give ratings you agree with but also to have a trust list that contains those with good reputations.

Non-withstanding the above, what you say is not even true. The most recent dump of the global trust list has 96 people explicitly excluding lauda from their trust lists, and 48 explicitly including lauda on their trust list. That is twice as many people excluding him as are including him. Further, there are 45 people who have excluded lauda from their trust list who have a UID equal to or less than mine (45 accounts that are old enough to be legendary have explicitly excluded lauda), while I estimate 24 accounts have explicitly added lauda to their trust list with a UID less than mine. I would also point out that there are a large number of accounts with lauda on their trust list that are very low the trust list dump.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: