Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web-Interface to manage multiple wallets with info on staking/mining/masternode  (Read 134 times)
d-angel2001 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

Hello,
I'm thinking about a Web-Interface to manage multiple wallets with info on staking/mining/masternode. Personally I've compiled and setup about 10 wallets on my private VPS now primarily for testing on some staking/masternode rewards Smiley

I'm love linux and shell - so in my case there's no "GUI" and all wallets also run headless on shell only. I already made myself some "handy" skripts to get a simple text-table for info of wallets online/offline and their balance. Now I think a web-gui (of course ideally running on ssl and secure login and optional ip/ip-range lock) would make the whole thing much more comfortable. I think the "web-gui" should be flexible in adding multiple (also new) wallet/coins by having configuration on wallet-path, rpc-port, credentials and so on. Some kind of "Dashboard" (showing all current assets like exodus-wallet), graphs indicating balance, detected blocks, staking/mining/masternode rewards, may be current exchange rates (btc,eur,usd) and so on would be a great thing to have a full overview.

Is there anything like that already I've not found there out in the open-source world to manage a bunch of wallets with info on current balance, staking-info, masternode-info (each depending as supported by configured wallet of course).

If there isn't known anything like that to be setup by crypto/blockchain enthusiasts. Are there any other users like this idea? Programming is my business - so I'm thinking about developing such a thing may be on php+laravel or nodeJs (not shure yet any other coder likes to give me some pro/con on that?).

best regards
d-angel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: