Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Such Hype! Very FOMO!] LITEPAY TO BE RELEASED FEBRUARY 26!!!!11one  (Read 143 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

LET THERE BE LITE – LITECOIN ‘GAME CHANGER’ LITEPAY TO BE RELEASED FEBRUARY 26
http://bitcoinist.com/let-lite-litecoin-game-changer-litepay-released-february-26/

Will LTC finally surpass BCH and finally solidifies its place as the silver to BTC as the Gold of cryptos?

LTC is being mega pumped now as we speak..

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

Lightning network is a game changer yes but a payment processor? not really. Don't get me wrong, I'd choose LTC over Bcash anytime but If services were willing to accept Litecoin in the past years, they would've done it already without the need of waiting for a third party service.
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

Lightning network is a game changer yes but a payment processor? not really. Don't get me wrong, I'd choose LTC over Bcash anytime but If services were willing to accept Litecoin in the past years, they would've done it already without the need of waiting for a third party service.

I believe that adoption and people "spending and topping up" coins in real-life use-case is pretty crucial for a coin to be worth something more than market speculation. A payment system actually is a significant step for LTC imo.
Similar things is going on for XLM (in the SE Asian market) hence it is rapidly growing atm too.

JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

LTC is rapidly gaining vs BTC now.. up ~30% vs BTC currently!

Will it eventually surpass BCH? ... still a very long way to go XD lol (its market cap needs to more than double!)
But one can hope; since IMO there is a lot more going for LTC than BCash -- at least from what I've seen so far.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: