Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Zombi - Private, Instant, Fee-less, Store of Value DAG  (Read 566 times)
jfiatta (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:55:49 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:15:39 PM by jfiatta

Introduction

Zombi will be a DAG (direct acylic graph) digital store of value with private transactions, allowing instant, fee-less anonymous transaction with scaling upwards of 2,000 tps. Zombi will be a fork of the (formerly RaiBlocks) Nano codebase. Those of you familiar with Nano and the technicalities of privacy transactions understand that due to the current ring signature protocols, there is a bit more involved that can not match the scalability in terms of transactions per second of public ledgers. I am currently working with 1 jr. dev and myself only but I can assure you that our product will be able to compete with the likes of our "big brother" Monero with the instantaneous structure of Nano.

BEFORE YOU READ FURTHER understand that this is a PRE-ANN and any donations received should be treated as such.

Methodology

Blockchain Obfuscation:

We plan to achieve an idempotent obfuscation of transactions through requiring transactions to run through an embedded second layer coordinator that is off-chain. This will effectively turn every node into a masternode. Within this mixer, the masternode may coordinate the tx into any subset of tx within that nodes mixer. The address of the mixers will be an end-point for all transactions. No transactions can be successfully traced further, UNLESS you are in possession of the view key which is sent to the address a mixer receives a transaction from immediately upon the transactions inclusion in a raw block. This view key will only be accessible for 1 minute past the inclusion in a block.

Please note this is subject to change. We need to ensure that the mixer addresses do not replicate subsets of transactions received from nodes that interact often.

Distribution:

We are open to various forms of distribution that we would like the community to take part in. However, these are definite inclusions as of now & where the name Zombi comes from. We intend to allow the swap of 5 dead coins, or coins with non-active devs. These coins will not be told to anyone in advance and subject to change. We feel for our fellow crypto-enthusiasts that believed in something for it only to be of no worth or have no use case. This is our give back to the community. We will allow swaps with 5 dead coins to be named later. We will take a snapshot of each coin before announcing to ensure that these coins do not pump as a result of our efforts.

50% swap (the swapped currencies will be sent to burn addresses that the community will be able to view in real-time upon its occurence)
34% donators
7.5% airdrop to XRB holders (as a thanks to Colin & his team for their contribution to crypto)
7.5% airdrop to XMR holders (as a thanks to the Monero community)
1% developer fund (we do not need much at this point, we've done okay in crypto, and hope the community built will help us as necessary)

Total Supply:
50 Million ZBI

We do not plan to have an ICO or a crowdsale. Donations are appreciated and will certainly energize us to get our code out to you fast. We really believe in this, and would like to create something with others who believed in crypto but were crushed do to unfortunate circumstances. Note that donations should be treated as nothing further than a donation. We are aiming for a testnet release date of April 10th, 2018. We will keep a document of all donators and include theme upon the publication of our official announcement as well as in the official donation list which will be updated on this pre-ann.

Donation Addresses:
BTC: 35dazPVPpD4XBrNnmuamXMPUycLLoPy1Lu
LTC: 3B3StYssDBjCiXshhAsQHxTMfz8tCS74eQ
ETH: 0xefb0413c1b258EC89C3C3aD5b7Db2Ce22650A4Ed
ZEC: t1YT6PHhQ6LZ5Tcknqx3zGvPufMZuqAx3iU
XMR: 45SZN4yJ465MzEpDvR3TCcMqWpfzaTmue5PgjXg4E8ux2KRsPXRY9AyiBz1jTNkEX8aXchL8XsXLB1G P1XPVwkdK4e38Pkk

If a donation is sent please send a pm that includes the amount and the transaction within the currencies explorer.

Donation List:

newken321: tx 0xeabef1163e1856526872f41229047c822973d36c4de44beed8eb42c15d8bf27c

References:
RaiBlocks Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.0
RaiBlocks whitepaper: https://raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper.pdf
Monero: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monero_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

Introduction

Zombi will be a DAG (direct acylic graph) digital store of value with private transactions, allowing instant, fee-less anonymous transaction with scaling upwards of 2,000 tps. Zombi will be a fork of the (formerly RaiBlocks) Nano codebase. Those of you familiar with Nano and the technicalities of privacy transactions understand that due to the current ring signature protocols, there is a bit more involved that can not match the scalability in terms of transactions per second of public ledgers. I am currently working with 1 jr. dev and myself only but I can assure you that our product will be able to compete with the likes of our "big brother" Monero with the instantaneous structure of Nano.

BEFORE YOU READ FURTHER understand that this is a PRE-ANN and any donations received should be treated as such.

Methodology

Blockchain Obfuscation:

We plan to achieve an idempotent obfuscation of transactions through requiring transactions to run through an embedded second layer coordinator that is off-chain. This will effectively turn every node into a masternode. Within this mixer, the masternode may coordinate the tx into any subset of tx within that nodes mixer. The address of the mixers will be an end-point for all transactions. No transactions can be successfully traced further, UNLESS you are in possession of the view key which is sent to the address a mixer receives a transaction from immediately upon the transactions inclusion in a raw block. This view key will only be accessible for 1 minute past the inclusion in a block.

Please note this is subject to change. We need to ensure that the mixer addresses do not replicate subsets of transactions received from nodes that interact often.

Distribution:

We are open to various forms of distribution that we would like the community to take part in. However, these are definite inclusions as of now & where the name Zombi comes from. We intend to allow the swap of 5 dead coins, or coins with non-active devs. These coins will not be told to anyone in advance and subject to change. We feel for our fellow crypto-enthusiasts that believed in something for it only to be of no worth or have no use case. This is our give back to the community. We will allow swaps with 5 dead coins to be named later. We will take a snapshot of each coin before announcing to ensure that these coins do not pump as a result of our efforts.

50% swap (the swapped currencies will be sent to burn addresses that the community will be able to view in real-time upon its occurence)
34% donators
7.5% airdrop to XRB holders (as a thanks to Colin & his team for their contribution to crypto)
1% developer fund (we do not need much at this point, we've done okay in crypto, and hope the community built will help us as necessary)

Total Supply:
50 Million ZBI

We do not plan to have an ICO or a crowdsale. Donations are appreciated and will certainly energize us to get our code out to you fast. We really believe in this, and would like to create something with others who believed in crypto but were crushed do to unfortunate circumstances. Note that donations should be treated as nothing further than a donation. We are aiming for a testnet release date of April 10th, 2018. We will keep a document of all donators and include theme upon the publication of our official announcement as well as in the official donation list which will be updated on this pre-ann.

Donation Addresses:
XMR: 45SZN4yJ465MzEpDvR3TCcMqWpfzaTmue5PgjXg4E8ux2KRsPXRY9AyiBz1jTNkEX8aXchL8XsXLB1G P1XPVwkdK4e38Pkk

If a donation is sent please send a pm that includes the amount and the transaction within the currencies explorer.

References:

added your tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page in Twitter https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/963739623263559680

p.s. for me it's very interesting! I will watch
jfiatta (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

Introduction

Methodology

Blockchain Obfuscation:

Distribution:

34% donators

Total Supply:
50 Million ZBI

Donation Addresses:

References:

added your tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page in Twitter https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/963739623263559680

p.s. for me it's very interesting! I will watch

I plan to award some of the dev funds towards social/marketing campaigns at a future date, but it is not a priority at this time, thank you for your interest.
jfiatta (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

Update:

Coding is moving along very well. I apologize to those of you that have message me with concerns and specific questions. I must say I do not frequent these forums often - I find them a bit exhausting, but progress is being made on the code! We are very excited about the innovations we have made thus far and taking extra steps to address some issues specific to our "exchange wallet". Please for those of you watching in the background please reply with any questions you may have. We will be taking 1 afternoon out of the week soon to give responses to all the questions posed.

We would like to do this all in one go so that others that come later in the project have a constant source to reference. Hit us with your best questions and we will answer as thoroughly as we can at this point!

Last, we have been informed that Zombi is the name of a previous coin/token. That's unfortunate, however we feel our name and code will rise above previous coins. We are in no way associated with past projects sharing the Zombi name. If this becomes a source of a derision we will consult with the community about a fitting name would be.  Smiley

jfiatta
jfiatta (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

UPDATE:

We will be holding our Q&A tomorrow! Looks like we got a tough crowd so we will come with our own set of questions in addition to those messaged to us. Be aware that we have done zero marketing outside of this thread. We have not posted to 4chan. We have not posted to reddit. We've kept a low profile until we can explain the mechanics in a way that they may not be stolen. Don't let zombi-ness of our thread dismay you!  Smiley

Cheers!

jfiatta
isGlocked
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:39:26 AM

did this q&a ever happen?... whats the realness/status of this project?

you dont have to give away your secrets but team info?... twitter, website, discord, anything?

alot of places have tried this (or scammed this idea) with nothing for the community yet... i'm hopeful

BitcoinZ     btcz.rocks
nomok

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

jfiatta, is this still in development?
keseoma

Activity: 495
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

more and more, they just copy and paste the ANN, and ask for donation .... Stone, Paper, and more others... all based on DAG, railblocks, blabla,,,, WTF!

Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

From a technical point of view, the coin is quite interesting. I do not know how the algorithm is real, but the fact that the coin will be based on Monero technology, but improved and the key of the unit will be formed within a minute. But, where does this name come from? Developers are supporters of the zombie apocalypse?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Annagashkova

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

Not everything is clear with this project, while I stay aside and watch, like the idea is interesting, which can find investors
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:03:01 AM

Zombi in attack  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: