Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:46:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is BITCORE BTX a scam?  (Read 266 times)
zackthemack (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

Hello,

i hope not. i m wondering why there are so big bags on btx rich list. they are airdropping coins from the biggest wallet. i see but why are there so many other big wallets? Huh Huh Huh
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

Hello,

i hope not. i m wondering why there are so big bags on btx rich list. they are airdropping coins from the biggest wallet. i see but why are there so many other big wallets? Huh Huh Huh
That looks waird for me, I have seen so many wallets that hold more than ten thousands worth of btx. I meant i was seeing btc airdrop which gives 4% from the total token that hold in our wallet.
But i think that will not even more than 10k btc. That's worth 250k right now. It will better if you are directing this question to the developer of btx.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

You will only get a random information from the Forum the better way to do is to take your question on the developer because they surely have the right answer for your question, I really think that there are other Airdrops that are giving so much token just like BTX, If this is the case then I think that ICO or airdrop is a scam too?
zackthemack (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

You will only get a random information from the Forum the better way to do is to take your question on the developer because they surely have the right answer for your question, I really think that there are other Airdrops that are giving so much token just like BTX, If this is the case then I think that ICO or airdrop is a scam too?

well most icos are scam but not every airdrop is a scam. i just want to make sure that i won't fall in a trap because i like the btx coin and i want to get some user opinions about that case.
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

Hello,

That looks waird for me, I have seen so many wallets that hold more than ten thousands worth of btx. I meant i was seeing btc airdrop which gives 4% from the total token that hold in our wallet.
But i think that will not even more than 10k btc. That's worth 250k right now. It will better if you are directing this question to the developer of btx.

Also interested. Be sure to keep us updated if you do contact them and receive an answer.
Whitewidow73

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

Bitcore BTX most definately is not a scam. ive been mining and acumulateing BTX for about 6 moths now. Its a hybrid fork of BTC, not to be mistaken for a hard fork. The BTX devs {the same team thats behind BITSEND} created BTX based on the BTC code, but improved it. They took a snapshot of the BTC history and awarded those who held BTC with  BTX on a 1:1 basis. Those who held BTC had to claim theyre BTX, but it was on a time frame which most holders didnt claim. It was then decided BY THE COMMUNITY at the end of that timeframe that any unclaimed BTX should 1 be given to BTC holders on a 1:0.5 basis, 2 any coins left over were to be put aside for airdrops. This was a BTX community decision. So if you held BTC on the 2nd NOV 2017 in a wallet that you control the private keys you are also a BTX holder, you can find instructions on how to get your BTX from the Bitcore website, youtube, Bitcore_BTX twitter, facebook or telegram. The AIRDROPS are predicted to last until the end of APRIL although they could end sooner depending on how many make a move to BTX and register theyre address. The DEVS are very active in telegram, and it is very much a community based project.
Whitewidow73

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

For those who held BTC at the time of the 2nd snapshot on 2nd Nov there is NO time limit on claiming those coins, they are in your wallets you just need to claim them. You could also check out the BTX ANN here on bitcointalk the devs are also active in there.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

Bitcore BTX most definately is not a scam. ive been mining and acumulateing BTX for about 6 moths now. Its a hybrid fork of BTC, not to be mistaken for a hard fork. The BTX devs {the same team thats behind BITSEND} created BTX based on the BTC code, but improved it. They took a snapshot of the BTC history and awarded those who held BTC with  BTX on a 1:1 basis. Those who held BTC had to claim theyre BTX, but it was on a time frame which most holders didnt claim. It was then decided BY THE COMMUNITY at the end of that timeframe that any unclaimed BTX should 1 be given to BTC holders on a 1:0.5 basis, 2 any coins left over were to be put aside for airdrops. This was a BTX community decision. So if you held BTC on the 2nd NOV 2017 in a wallet that you control the private keys you are also a BTX holder, you can find instructions on how to get your BTX from the Bitcore website, youtube, Bitcore_BTX twitter, facebook or telegram. The AIRDROPS are predicted to last until the end of APRIL although they could end sooner depending on how many make a move to BTX and register theyre address. The DEVS are very active in telegram, and it is very much a community based project.

This post gives a good picture of BTX, which is absolutely not a scam, but a very valuable coin in fact. The reasons of the big wallets is for storing the coins which are destined to the airdrops for BTX holders and for those who have BTC  - should they ever decide to claim their BTX. BTX has done what it calls a "soft fork" of BTC.

ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:13:39 AM

Now someone tell me that isn't a problem.Anyone heard of a 51% attack?
Where the security of the coin is totally compromised when a pool has over 51% of hashrate
And which happened to Verge just recently...
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

Hello,

we cannot say for sure.. better do your own research 1st..

D59
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

Now someone tell me that isn't a problem.Anyone heard of a 51% attack?
Where the security of the coin is totally compromised when a pool has over 51% of hashrate
And which happened to Verge just recently...

Get your facts right buddy. Verge didn't experience a 51% attack. What they experienced was a timestamp. A 51% will require inSane amount of computing power to pull off.

on btx I don't think making Airdrops is a sign of scam. Sadly many people can just call your refusal to give them something a scam.

You accidentally break a glass cup and you are a scam

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
MrTR3

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

please donate to my worthy cause !

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:29:55 AM

NOT A SCAM ,

ITS YOUR LAST chance at 8% interest weekly for your investment , when the world wakes up and realises BTX is the BTC solution for scaling speed cost etc .....

BTX will goto $5000 USD quickly I presume ......

Been robbed of my early BTC , BTX is the future !!!

Thanks Devs !!

caughtholdingtheswag

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:59:39 AM

Can anyone recommend where can I buy some BTX? Most trusted source
MrTR3

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

please donate to my worthy cause !

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:14:55 AM

Can anyone recommend where can I buy some BTX? Most trusted source

Cryptopia is easy and good , BITTREX ,

get the wallet and a receiving address and your good to go ,

BTX transfers in seconds from cryptopia - after conforming the 2 stage verification ,

BTX will KILL Bitcoin off ......
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

According to this, most icons are a scam but not every airdrop is a scam. I just want to make sure that I will not fall into the trap because I love the coins. And you can also get random information from the forums. Or also by asking your questions to the developers because they definitely have the right answers to your questions.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:04:28 AM

I don't think they are a scam.  The airdrops are for current coin holders with registered wallets.  Those that got in early are reaping the rewards.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

most icons are a scam but not every drop of air is a scam. I just want to make sure that I will not fall into the trap because I love coins. And you can also get random information from forums. Or also by asking your questions because they have the right answers to your questions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: