Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 11:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer T9+ 10.5 TH/s + APW3++ New - (At cost price!)  (Read 248 times)
afeno (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:47:33 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 04:04:34 PM by afeno

Hi,

I'm selling one Antminer T9+ 10.5TH/s. It is NEW and I received it last week (See Shipment date in the screenshot below). I am selling it at the same price that I bough it (cost price in Spain). It is still under warranty until August. Cost: 2500 EUR (Shipping included)

It is more stable than S9 according to Bitmain and as far as I know, it is more reliable as it is not having the contoller issue anymore. You can run it for Years!

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b623/afeno/invoice_zpsrza0m5q4.png

Why I sell it at cost price? Because my power consumption is at the limit with my corrent farm and I can't add one additional unit.

If you are interested, please send me a Private Message. I have all the documentation (Invoice, Custom tax, VAT payment, etc.) to show you that I am really selling it at cost price. You will pay the same price as buying it directly at Bitmain.

The unit is located in Barcelona (Spain) but it can be shipped (Urgent delivery) to any city in Europe. Escrow Accepted (Thanks @warningsigns)
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

You might want to edit your post and add that all-important buyer protection factor: escrow.

Without escrow and if you expect the 2500 Euros to be paid to you upfront, selling this Antminer will not be easy, even at cost price.

For your convenience, here is a list of trusted escrows:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910

JanEmil

Activity: 2352
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

Sell it on ebay. They sell at good prices there and buyer have protection.

afeno (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

Thank you for the advice. Smiley

I will have a look at what you mentioned about "trusted escrows". It is something new for me.

The problem with eBay is that they charge you 10% of the final price. It is a lot!

I want to sell it soon. Otherwise, people might think that it has bee used.
afeno (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:07:19 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 05:03:40 PM by afeno

You might want to edit your post and add that all-important buyer protection factor: escrow.

Without escrow and if you expect the 2500 Euros to be paid to you upfront, selling this Antminer will not be easy, even at cost price.

For your convenience, here is a list of trusted escrows:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910

Escrow accepted then Smiley

Thanks for the advice.

Now I need to know how it works Tongue
RollTide2018

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

Sell it on ebay. They sell at good prices there and buyer have protection.

Be very careful with selling this sort of item on ebay. User above is right in that ebay/paypal has strong BUYER protection while leaving sellers such as yourself little protection.

From what I've read paypal has been willing to let buyers have 180 DAYS to file a return! And that is even if you put No Returns in the listing.

Other scenarios could be that a hacked/fraudulent paypal account is used for this high value item. Paypal will eventually realize the mistake and take your money back by charging your credit card on file or bill you even after you have shipped the item.

Also, I have tried to sell miners on ebay before but paypal was going to hold the funds for 21 days yet expect me to still ship within a business day.

So just giving you heads up. Escrow sells here may not net you price you want but is the safest for both buyer and seller.
afeno (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

Thanks TollTide for the insights.
Escrow seems to be the best option but I need to learn how it works. And I need a buyer first Tongue
It is true that ebay protects the Buyer too much and also charges you 10%!
I was considering to accept Sell PayPal payments. It has some charges but at least the buyer has some protection as well.

It is really a pity that we have all this problem because we can't just trust people.  Cry

And I suffer every day that I see the miner unplugged.
afeno (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

What is your last price? Maybe 1500? Write me e-mail or facebook.

No. It is brand new. So same price as in Bitmain + custom taxes + vat +  shipping.
EricJH801

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

Why would they pay you full price when they can just buy it from bitmain?

Usually people that want the full or more is because they are backordered (which these are not).  Just a thought.  If you really want to sell it you are probably going to have to take a small loss on it at best.

Good luck with your sale.

No. It is brand new. So same price as in Bitmain + custom taxes + vat +  shipping.
afeno (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

Why would they pay you full price when they can just buy it from bitmain?

Usually people that want the full or more is because they are backordered (which these are not).  Just a thought.  If you really want to sell it you are probably going to have to take a small loss on it at best.

Good luck with your sale.

You are right. Depending on your country you would prefer to buy it directly on bitmain. In Spain, customs could give you real headaches. Lately, they are not considering the miners as "computer parts" and then charging you 21% VAT to release it.

And I think that stock will fly. (or I hope).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: