Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔹[ANN][ICO]🔹MOGBV 🔹 Online Gambling Reinvented 🔹  (Read 667 times)
MOG Genie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:41:12 AM

such interesting project. is there any bounty or airdrops for this,hope this gonna succed
Thanks for the support! You can join our bounty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2946509.msg30263284#msg30263284.
MOG Genie

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

Check out this new review of MOG ICO! 😎
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/mog-ico-ico/
tammyla

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

Licensing in 2016 by Curaçao was positive. Even EDGELESS had struggled for a pretty long time for licensing processes. Let us see, it is a considerable project.
Ratko1922 (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 15

General Director at MoonBounties.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

Licensing in 2016 by Curaçao was positive. Even EDGELESS had struggled for a pretty long time for licensing processes. Let us see, it is a considerable project.

Yes, it was. I think this only adds value to the project, as we were able to get a license even back then.  Smiley

kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:21:09 AM

This is a great project and I think this project will be able to achieve success.
We give the best support to the project, so that all the teams so much excited again to make this project into a great success.

MOG Genie

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:49:07 AM

This is a great project and I think this project will be able to achieve success.
We give the best support to the project, so that all the teams so much excited again to make this project into a great success.
Thanks for the support! You can also earn stakes by joining our bounty thread.  Wink
mindmastering

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

Is there a counter where we can see live the contribution sum?
If not, would you mind telling us how much has been gathered so far?
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:07:07 AM

see the gambling project again hopefully this one can successfully achieve the targeted results and will many participants enliven the success of this project always.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:33:57 AM

Gambling projects to date are still much sought after by many people and it became a good chance for this project could be developed more and more I hope this project can succeed and be successful.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:41:22 AM

Gambling projects to date are still much sought after by many people and it became a good chance for this project could be developed more and more I hope this project can succeed and be successful.
Yes, true live how teams can cultivate this project in order to be more attractive again for investors. spirit again for the team and also participants in the projects in order to promote further the results satisfactory.

sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

Yes, true live how teams can cultivate this project in order to be more attractive again for investors. spirit again for the team and also participants in the projects in order to promote further the results satisfactory.
a project like this is indeed attractive to many people, because it is a lot of projects like this that's been successful. but I believe that this project definitely has its own advantages that are not owned in another project, hopefully this project will be managed as best as possible by all the teams.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
cryptotradeking

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

Hello Admin,

We are glad to hear that your ICO coin has a victorious end so we greet you into our coinexmarket Exchange. We have got 1.96k subscriptions within the span of 20 days in one and only Exchange Coinexmarket,
Coinexmarket is introducing the latest & advanced features along with CUSTOM PAIRING, Using Custom pair anyone can trade with any Coin/Token/USD markets within the exchange.
No one has ever given these features in the Crypto World. We are offering new COINS/TOKENS to be listed in our exchange, we are giving listing fee as REFUNDABLE & 0% transaction fee for the COINS/TOKENS listed within 20 may 2018
would like to check the differences between Coinex and other
Exchanges, please click here this link

http://features.coinexmarket.io/
Telegram group : https://t.me/coinexmarket
Myrik_BY

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

Got my bounty tokens.

Thank You & Good Luck!
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:49:40 AM

About the 10% profit shares of this project, in what period does the profit will be shared? is it daily, weekly, monthly or yearly?
Since all i can see, this kind of project is mostly reach a their goal.

Mydoan708

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:02:19 AM

This project is feasible,
I found pretty good online gambling ideas connecting many players around the world but I'm still suspicious when something may have changed the results.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: