Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iungo Scammed The Bounty Hunters  (Read 1274 times)
scamcatcher (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

We all seen before bounties are reduced but never see this kind. Actually their Project is very bad but they reached hard cap with it and got 45m $.

You expect they pay bounties full but they reduced it 1/12,5. With a really half ass reason. Here is their statement about it:

Thank you for you patience, all bounty rewards were updated. Please check the links bellow. All tokens will be distributed till the end of 2018 February 31.

FYI: IUNGO has allocated 1,5 % of tokens to the BOUNTY campaign sold via ICO. For bounty campaign the expected participants number was 6000 or 1000 per campaign. The total participant number for the bounty was only 469 members. IUNGO has re-allocated tokens to the MVP testing and giving free routers. Calculations - 40000000 x 1.5 % x  (459 / 6000)  = 45 900 for TOTAL ING BOUNTY TOKENS

They run their own bounty and i hope someone tag them for this behaviour. I would love to see their thread deleted but i can be happy with tag too.

Here is the statement about bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316456.msg23520439#msg23520439

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lanax

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

Yes this is tottaly bad. Can someone of the forum admins give them RED trust. Nobody should do business with those scammers.
People received 40$ for signature wearing from october. ICO collected 30M$ they reduced baunty 12times (12 TIMES CARL)
rpi3eu

Activity: 39
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

Yes this is tottaly bad. Can someone of the forum admins give them RED trust. Nobody should do business with those scammers.
People received 40$ for signature wearing from october. ICO collected 30M$ they reduced baunty 12times (12 TIMES CARL)

So what, you were hoping that if the bounty pool is $10 000 and you're the only one participating, you'll be getting $10 000 for doing nothing except having a small tag under your name?

From what i understand in their post, they reduced the bounty in order to prevent bounty hunters dumping the coin and lowering the price even more than it already has been lowered due to the current market situation.

Further more, unlike most of the ICO's out there, you can actually get some money for ING tokens
lanax

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

So what, you were hoping that if the bounty pool is $10 000 and you're the only one participating, you'll be getting $10 000 for doing nothing except having a small tag under your name?

From what i understand in their post, they reduced the bounty in order to prevent bounty hunters dumping the coin and lowering the price even more than it already has been lowered due to the current market situation.

Further more, unlike most of the ICO's out there, you can actually get some money for ING tokens

If you dont know . Yes like this works and give bounty good and honor projects, We was hired to make our job, and there was rule(contrack) that bounty pool will be 1.5 % from sold tokens, no word about reducing poll. And now when our work is done ant project raised 30M , we are trash. And they can cheat and cut off payouts.

This is totally scam project. I will try to share this idea to all my friends.
scamcatcher (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

If they told at start that they may reduce if less people apply i can accept it.

But after it is over they announced it. It is a disgrace.
rpi3eu

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

If they told at start that they may reduce if less people apply i can accept it.

Well, i can't prove they did as much as he can't prove they didn't.
So far only 2-3 people are complaining, and from the looks of it, shitposters (probably guy on multiple accounts, russian)
rpi3eu

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:14:23 PM

Cлyшaй, yмник, ecли бы тeбe дaли paбoтy и пpeдлoжили зa нee oплaтy x$, ты бы ee cдeлaл co cвoим дpyгoм. A пoтoм к тeбe пpишли и cкaзaли: "O, я дyмaл этy paбoтy бyдyт дeлaть 40 чeлoвeк, a нe 2.... Heт, я зaплaчy вaм x\13". Чтo бы ты тoгдa cкaзaл? He пиши глyпocтeй, ecли нe пoнимaeшь.

I understand enough to see that yet another russian is supporting this. Which makes more more incline to believe it's one guy with multiple accounts.

Maybe forum admins should investigate if it's the same ip addresses
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

The administration of the IUNGO is just a shame, after they lowered the rates they started in telegram insult bounty hunters although everyone tried to tell them about people, I do not recommend contacting this project
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

Well, i can't prove they did as much as he can't prove they didn't.
So far only 2-3 people are complaining, and from the looks of it, shitposters (probably guy on multiple accounts, russian)

I guess you are part of the team lol. They did cut bounty in 13 times and moderators of the forum should be contacted I believe. We do not care how many people they did expect, they said 1.5% for bounty not in 13 times less and 1.5% is not much. They should put original stakes, or bounty community should show it's power Smiley
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

This is bullshit. Whole post is.

Campaign rule was 1.5% and they can't change rules after ICO ended and after bounty ended just because there was less participants then expected.

Look how fair bounty look: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S0C8-BUpRKNfMsdtjTJRb4M5kwcww1bmYXoNLij_wWI/edit#gid=395209439

See?

Look how much tokens and money bounty participants received. Some participants received tokens worth 3BTC!

Less participants mean higher reward and more tokens for participants, it doesn't work other way around!

This is stupid.
If bounty pool is $10000 and OP is only one participating then he should receive $10K

Do you think I am wrong?

What about this:
Imagine, bounty pool is $1M and there are 10000 participants. And AFTER ICO and bounty ends they change rule to 10000$ pool and every participant get 1$. According to your logic - this is not scam.

It is easiest to say "yeah, like you expected to get more money because you are only one".

That is very stupid! He should get everything promised. Don't ignore what was promised and what will be payed.

OP I know how you feel, I felt the same way when cartaxy changed rule after campaign ended and payed 5 times less tokens.

You have been scammed.

It doesn't matter how many people are complaining. One is enough.
Or do you think 400 people has to complain, because if only 1 guy complain then it is not scam? You are wrong.

To add something:

OP why are you using new account to complain? Why don't you post from your account? There is no reason to be afraid! Be a man and post from your account!
lanax

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

Team of iungo deceived all bounty hunters I think that we all need to start anti-advertising this project. In the same social networks where they asked to promote them.
It is also necessary to see who they want to conclude a partnership with and write to them so they do not have to deal with this team because they are deceiving and do not fulfill their obligations.
You can not do business with iungo project.
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:01:13 PM

And new HODl programme announced with:
Depending on participation IUNGO reserves the right to re-allocate some of the program funds for other user growth programs (UPG) and service providers incentives.
Roll Eyes

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:10:37 AM
Merited by adz4life (1)

Team of iungo deceived all bounty hunters I think that we all need to start anti-advertising this project. In the same social networks where they asked to promote them.
It is also necessary to see who they want to conclude a partnership with and write to them so they do not have to deal with this team because they are deceiving and do not fulfill their obligations.
You can not do business with iungo project.

It seems the community had some impact already as the price is on the decline. I really liked the idea behind the project, but stayed away when I saw their advertising on CMC.

ICO's that spending big money on advertising is a red flag for me, if you truly work on something innovative and potentially huge you should not need to create all the noise, your users or believers should do it.

Iungo did not understand that, and furthermore did not understand that early adopters and promoters of their idea should be treated like VIPs, as it is the community that can either make or brake a project.

Without early adopters you are never able to cross the casm in any new product launch. And as project you have to be loyal to your supporters and treat them as your best investors.

Iungo also did not understand that in the Crypto Sphere you can't treat people bad anymore only because they are carrying out a low wage job for you. In Crypto there is no such thing.

A bounty hunter can also be a potential investor or user. If you alienate these supporters right from the start it typically means "game over" for your project. Greed is not a good advisor, it backfires again and again.

Thanks for dropping me some merrit if you feel my posts are valuable to you.

lanax

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

We need to start some activity in social media websites. Because they are really scammers.
Here one of the new project where is one of the iungo team members
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2795842.0
-HK-

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Hello people.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

They violate the rules, this is not permissible, unethical and causes complete distrust of the project.  Angry
scamcatcher (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:43:05 PM
Merited by den_penta (1)

It is also a shame that trusted members which are giving negative trust every little shit out there is not even commenting on this issue.

Summary: They offered a job, people did it. And after job is over they said they will give 1/13 of the original agreement.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

They can be persuaded to honour the original bounty agreement but it will require that all of us who worked on the bounty campaign now apply pressure in social media to get them to do the right thing. We did it with Axpire when they tried to rip everyone off but once they realised that their unethical behaviour was going to cost them they agreed to pay everyone what they were owed.

Go to their social media channels and post about how they ripped off everyone who worked on the bounty. Use the #Scam #ICO #IUNGO #iungonetwork and link it back to this thread.

Here are some links to get you started.

Social Media

https://twitter.com/IUNGOnetwork
https://www.facebook.com/IUNGOnetwork/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/iungo-network/
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@IUNGO
https://www.reddit.com/r/iungo/
https://medium.com/@iungo
https://medium.com/@richbe
https://steemit.com/@iungonetwork

Contact people on their team and ask them why they are choosing to associate themselves with scammers.

https://iungo.network/#team

Once they realise that we are not going away they will pay.

Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:35:54 AM

I was their Chinese translator and was only paid 120 tokens. What a joke and insult.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:16:42 AM

I was their Chinese translator and was only paid 120 tokens. What a joke and insult.

They should have paid you about 1500 then since they are paying out about 8%.
We will get them to pay the full amount but it will take everyone working together posting on social media about them being scammers .

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

We need to start some activity in social media websites. Because they are really scammers.
Here one of the new project where is one of the iungo team members
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2795842.0
Is the McGregor (from the link you supplied and I followed it to discover the OP of that thread) guy truly a member of the scamming team  as alleged? I am going over to draw his attention to this.

It is also a shame that trusted members which are giving negative trust every little shit out there is not even commenting on this issue.
Report this to the moderator or to the Meta session so that the guys get their red painting.

Come on, don't be naive. An agreement is an agreement. It should stand that way except it is conditionally stated in the beginning that a reduction may occur later. Without that, changing rules if engagement at the end is a breach and should be seen as a scam.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██