Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling a house for bitcoin/auction  (Read 268 times)
Danielwade (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

hey. I've recently been trying to sell my mums house. she has dementia and we have had to sell everything my father left in his will. the house being the last thing. its a two bed two en-suite terrace house with garden in a cul de sac. outskirts of tunbridge wells in kent uk. its worth 400k but we have had to drop the price to a ridiculous price to even try  to get it sold in the time frame we have. i am wondering if anyone would be able to direct me as to how i could sell/auction it for cryptocurrency. i appreciate your feed back..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:37:10 AM

first, you will have to provide some pictures of the house.. from the in and outside.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

beznomerov

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

hey. I've recently been trying to sell my mums house. she has dementia and we have had to sell everything my father left in his will. the house being the last thing. its a two bed two en-suite terrace house with garden in a cul de sac. outskirts of tunbridge wells in kent uk. its worth 400k but we have had to drop the price to a ridiculous price to even try  to get it sold in the time frame we have. i am wondering if anyone would be able to direct me as to how i could sell/auction it for cryptocurrency. i appreciate your feed back..
How much shipping to 10011?
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

400k dollars or pounds? Anyway, I think you should add more info like pics and any problems the house may have. Does it need some kind of renovation or another work?
lord munchkin

Activity: 56
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:14:45 AM

I assume your family know that you want to sell your fathers house for bitcoin? If not then this could be a risky sale for you. Also add more details about the property.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

In terms of payment, many people worldwide hold Bitcoin as a digital currency and they exchange Bitcoin for other currencies, products and services.just get a lawyer that can get the deal sealed for you.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:52:10 PM

You mention you have had to drop the price a ridiculous amount to get it sold, how ridiculous of a drop are we talking here.

I may be interested but certainly not at £400k as its out of my budget.
bittradr

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

How do you see the transaction itself?
Payment at the notary or some kind of escrow?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: