Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:43:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE-SUMMARY] IRYO - Unleashing the value of medical data.  (Read 2480 times)
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

IRYO in real life!   

Walk With Me
When I started working with refugees, I was shocked to learn that less than 5% of all funds raised globally help with education and healthcare combined. I decided to make those my top priority. As a Tying Vines Inc. board member, I launched projects under the title: Walk With Me.

This project title had a unique meaning; I wanted to build a network of partners who would walk with me on the journey to help refugees, providing assistance in specific areas of expertise. In 2015 we launched a small medical clinic in Jordan, serving a remote area of approximately 30,000 refugees.

Shortly before the launch of our second medical clinic in Lebanon, I met Brian de Francesca, Chief Executive Officer at Ver2 Digital Medicine. Brian is one of those smart, Johns Hopkins education experts who specializes in digitalization and connectivity to improve healthcare. He joined me and a small group of doctors on a trip to the Beqaa Valley to assess healthcare needs of refugees. The healthcare need in the camps was overwhelming. We called our small team, Real Sustainable Impact, and we began to dream of a way to bring more efficient and more effective care to refugees in remote areas. It was there the vision to connect 700 refugee camps world-wide was born.

https://medium.com/iryo-network/walk-with-me-68c2d0d88762
CryptoWork007

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

Iryo's #ICO🇸🇮is listed on @Crypt0Next

(Rating7⃣3⃣/100)🥈🎖️

@IRYOnetwork

🏆 https://cryptonext.com/ico/iryo #TokenSale

Yeah did you see guys ? I saw on telegram that Iryo is listed on CryptoNext. Not to mention how active is Iryo in world blockchain and healthcare conferences.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

W0W 1.4k claps

This article is really HOT on medium

geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

Just joined Telegram today

and it's more than 10k ppl there

Nice
diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

Save the date!

Presale batch 1: March 28th - April 3rd
todavenera

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

Distributed Healthcare Network
Iryo is the first participatory, blockchain driven healthcare network built on decentralising access to medical data.

We’re driving the next generation of healthcare by standardising health-data, employing zero-knowledge encryption and powering medical AI & Big Data research.

Aidrop is LIVE

Check https://medium.com/iryo-network/airdrop-update-4dfd238bf225
kajaaja

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

Fabolous reading!

“WE TAKE BEST PRACTICES LEARNED IN DEVELOPED COUNTRIES AND BRING IT TO THE DEVELOPING ONES” – OR: HOW IRYO IS CREATING A GLOBAL PARTICIPATORY HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM

https://healthinar.wordpress.com/2018/02/18/blockchain-series-iryo-healthinar/
CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:11:15 PM

How does Iryo turn this vision into reality?

Tjaša: We are currently working with a non-profit organization called, Walk with me, that is active in refugee camps in the Middle East. It was introduced to us by one of our advisors, Brian de Francesca. Facing a severe lack of resources, most needs are tended to before an EMR system in a refugee camp. On the other hand, patients with chronic conditions tend to spend many years in these camps. Offering a system, in which they will be able to have their medical data stored on their smartphones is a step forward to improving their continued care. When they leave a refugee camp, they will be able to take all their medical data with them. Blockchain technology will be the primary solution enabling them to become the decision makers around their data. They will be able to grant or revoke access to their medical records based on their needs.

Vasja: Refugees have minimal resources, but one thing that holds a significant amount of to them is their smartphones and having internet access. The turn over of healthcare professionals in refugee camps is high, as they come through various NGOs. We are building an IT system that will be user-friendly for healthcare professionals and patients alike, consequently helping with the accuracy of medical records.

Given the number of refugees, and the capacity of smartphones, how can they store all this data?

Vasja: Big files such as imagining diagnostics results, will not be stored on the phone directly. Iryo provides a cloud-based platform that can store the additional data from the patients free of charge. The refugee project is our pilot project to prove the concept and eventually design a model for scaling to other places with similar challenges regarding connectivity and infrastructure.

What are your target segments and business model?

Vasja: Our software will be available as a SaaS freemium service. If a healthcare provider has IT capabilities for maintenance, they can use it as such or pay us to service them. Additional revenue streams will be local customization, tailor-made solutions. The most prominent potential we see is for Iryo to become the global platform for researchers who would have to pay for the access to patient records by incentivizing patients to open their medical files in exchange for Iryo tokens.
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

Great videos - take a look

https://vimeo.com/iryo

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

Important dates to remember   so you won't cry that u didn't get in  Cool

#Token: IRYO

#softcap: $8.000.000 USD

#hardcap: $26.000.000 USD

Price:  +/- $0.11*

Type: ERC-20

Accepted: #ETH & #EOS

#Presale WIndow 1: March 28th–April 3rd

Presale Window 2: April 4th–April 10th

General #Crowdsale: April 11th–April 17th
vuykim

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

i just got in EOS and i'm going around checking all the projects, and ofc not going to lie looking at all these airdrops Tongue Any place where i can see some info about what Iryo is?
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

i just got in EOS and i'm going around checking all the projects, and ofc not going to lie looking at all these airdrops Tongue Any place where i can see some info about what Iryo is?

First you can check iryo.io  than on that page you have Telegram link (official chat), Medium https://medium.com/iryo-network than Twitter: https://twitter.com/IRYOnetwork  aand reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/iryo/    Hope it helps Smiley
kajaaja

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

Any updates? or that's it?

Key characteristics

1. Iryo is fully committed to being open-source (back-end & clients).
2. Iryo is built on open standards & medical archetypes (OpenEHR) for health data formats.
3. Using a public blockchain (EOS)
4. Solid private key management & recovery solutions with ZeroPass.
5. The Iryo ICO will be on Ethereum with ERC20 while the Iryo application will use EOS based tokens. The reasons behind utilizing EOS are the low fees and fast transactions associated with their infrastructure.
cryptodalailama

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

Just read on telegram and check iryo medium that team got new members!  New cute faces!

Team is most important!  So new leet people are welcome.

What do you think community?

https://medium.com/iryo-network/new-iryo-team-members-aboard-68158cebbba9

WhenMCLAREN

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

Healthcare will get cheaper in the future    I HOPE SOO Cool

A repository of data and information does not “think” it holds vast amounts of possibly valuable material. The challenge is to access stored information that we need, when we need it and to also be able to understand this information.
One person, thinking, deciding and acting in isolation is limited by who they are, what they know and the information they have readily available to them. While there is indeed a need and value for us to think, create and work independently, the ability for groups of people to connect and collaborate has proven to be incredibly valuable.

In healthcare, we are only seeing the beginning of augmented thinking for medical decision support, medical analysis, diagnosis, information retrieval and more. We are starting to use thinking computers to analyse and process mountains of noisy data, generate and retrieve relevant health information, using the network of millions of doctors and medical technologies cheaply, quickly everywhere.
Cryptohaaans

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

Important dates to remember   so you won't cry that u didn't get in  Cool

MAX contribution per person is ?  We don't want any whales right ?  Grin
masstahcoiner

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

Ok

i read whitepaper

but i'm still curious how will you implemented iryo into hospitals and clinics?  how you will educate staff?  healthcare workers and patients?

thanks for answers
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

I just discover new article about IRYO in leet magazine

Healthcare Blockchain Startup Iryo Aims to Disrupt Medical Data Ownership by Giving Full Control to the Patient

http://www.thehealthstar.com/specialities/med-tech/item/693-healthcare-blockchain-startup-iryo-aims-to-disrupt-medical-data-ownership-by-giving-full-control-to-the-patient.html

BlockchainMOON

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

This project title had a unique meaning; I wanted to build a network of partners who would walk with me on the journey to help refugees, providing assistance in specific areas of expertise. In 2015 we launched a small medical clinic in Jordan, serving a remote area of approximately 30,000 refugees.

Shortly before the launch of our second medical clinic in Lebanon, I met Brian de Francesca, Chief Executive Officer at Ver2 Digital Medicine. Brian is one of those smart, Johns Hopkins education experts who specializes in digitalization and connectivity to improve healthcare. He joined me and a small group of doctors on a trip to the Beqaa Valley to assess healthcare needs of refugees. The healthcare need in the camps was overwhelming. We called our small team, Real Sustainable Impact, and we began to dream of a way to bring more efficient and more effective care to refugees in remote areas. It was there the vision to connect 700 refugee camps world-wide was born.

Read more interesting stuff: https://medium.com/iryo-network/walk-with-me-68c2d0d88762
masstahcoiner

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

Don't cry that you miss most promising healthcare ICO in 2018

Save the date and join IRYO Telegram (11.000k members already there)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: