Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Enkidu : DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM  (Read 2826 times)
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

Why you use blockchain?

The blockchain is decentralized and transparent. This is the best feature that fitted to projects objective. To create decentralized global collaboration platform that will resolve trust issue on a company that composed members that living in different country. Blockchain also helps company to minimize the transaction for the payment distribution on each member.

Bounty Program is live now! Check it out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3037751.msg31252110#msg31252110

Good day! Sir Block! I'm Interested in your opinion. What percentage of confidence in this project? I am interested to participate financially, but I do not seem to have time to study the project documentation. This bonus is huge!
coinwoot

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

Hello,

We have added Enkidu ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/enkidu).

If you have any question about Enkidu ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

i think the enkidu team need to update the thread about the latest news on the pre sale.
if i did not saw on telegram i will not know that the pre sale has been moved to march 12 instead of doing it today due to so many investors waiting for the pre sale. now i checked the thread and not even one person from them posted about this matter.  *sighhhh*
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:35:54 AM

i think the enkidu team need to update the thread about the latest news on the pre sale.
if i did not saw on telegram i will not know that the pre sale has been moved to march 12 instead of doing it today due to so many investors waiting for the pre sale. now i checked the thread and not even one person from them posted about this matter.  *sighhhh*
Actually they posted it in their website, see this article. https://medium.com/enkidu-io/announcement-pre-sale-postponement-532d29618fb0 . Something Big is awaiting.

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

im interested on enkidu project. but im interested more if you have made any soft cap and hard cap for the token sale? and may i know if what is the minimum investment too?
Soft Cap - $5M USD
Hard Cap - $30M USD
I'm not sure if they just add that on their website recently, but it was there now.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

im interested on enkidu project. but im interested more if you have made any soft cap and hard cap for the token sale? and may i know if what is the minimum investment too?
Soft Cap - $5M USD
Hard Cap - $30M USD
I'm not sure if they just add that on their website recently, but it was there now.
for minimum investment pre sale 3 ETH and crowdsale 0.1 ETH, would be a consideration because the amount on pre sale is large enough
pre sale starts in 12 march with bonus 40% while crowdsale will be divided into three tiers, with bonus from 25%, 15% and 10%

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wahyuagung26

Activity: 466
Merit: 159

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

I hope your ICO can succeessfull, I suggest to make the rules for bounty participants to give comments in this thread every week so many people on this forum can see your project.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

I hope your ICO can succeessfull, I suggest to make the rules for bounty participants to give comments in this thread every week so many people on this forum can see your project.

Mandatory posting on ANN thread is against the rules of the altcoin section since you will be forcing bounty participants to give a feedback here. Everyone are free to post feedback even if it's not mandatory so that our bounty campaign will comply to the rules and at the same time to bump this ANN thread.
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

I know it will be successful my friend.Just trust the process and this ICO project because everything is doing good for this project right now.
AnnetK

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

Hi guys! Enkidu seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Enkidu SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/efb6da2b-8158-4300-8972-cda4b23d11af
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

Hi guys! Enkidu seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Enkidu SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/efb6da2b-8158-4300-8972-cda4b23d11af
The idea of enkidu will be the worlds first decentralized collaboration platform that will enhance more the way to build payment in business will definitely have a huge impact to the investors. As we see news and read on telegram many get really interestd to be on whitelist to join.

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

I see this project provide more about Global Collaboration for Enterprise Purpose, will this project implied for E-Commerce?
I am watching this project, because many people talking about Enkidu, see Enkidu ads everywhere.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

Actually they posted it in their website, see this article. https://medium.com/enkidu-io/announcement-pre-sale-postponement-532d29618fb0 . Something Big is awaiting.

But least they must have still posted here. Not everyone will go to their medium blog.

Soft Cap - $5M USD
Hard Cap - $30M USD
for minimum investment pre sale 3 ETH and crowdsale 0.1 ETH, would be a consideration because the amount on pre sale is large enough
pre sale starts in 12 march with bonus 40% while crowdsale will be divided into three tiers, with bonus from 25%, 15% and 10%

Thanks guys.

Just asking if that soft cap is for crowdsale only? I mean is there soft cao for pre sale too? And a hard cap?
Ursuka

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

Your stuff seems so perfect I would love and would invest
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:15:35 AM

in thread said about minimal individuals caps for pre-sale and main sale, but im not see maximal individual cap. There no any max cap, right?

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:45:06 AM

in thread said about minimal individuals caps for pre-sale and main sale, but im not see maximal individual cap. There no any max cap, right?
Only minimum account indicated, please visit their website or telegram https://t.me/enkiduofficial to answer all your queries, they are much active there.

Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:09:38 AM

Mandatory posting on ANN thread is against the rules of the altcoin section since you will be forcing bounty participants to give a feedback here. Everyone are free to post feedback even if it's not mandatory so that our bounty campaign will comply to the rules and at the same time to bump this ANN thread.
The team should post also update in this thread, on there present were abouts. Might as well update their first page since they move the date of the presale to March 12, some are too lame to visit their website which is the updated one. So this thread will be active too.

shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:17 AM

So many ICOs are emerging and all bring different ideas, The birth of a different idea and carrying the blockchain system into an attraction to attract investors who want to invest the money. Your project deserves the attention of the wider community plus has a super cool bounty manager I hope this becomes a success.

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

why is the bounty thread locked now? is it the reason that posted on ANN will get more rewards violate the forum rules? or the campaign already got enough members?
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

why is the bounty thread locked now? is it the reason that posted on ANN will get more rewards violate the forum rules? or the campaign already got enough members?

Announcement: Enkidu Bounty Thread is lock to give time on checking social media reports. It will unlock again after 1-2 days.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: