Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:03:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Enkidu : DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM  (Read 2826 times)
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

in thread said about minimal individuals caps for pre-sale and main sale, but im not see maximal individual cap. There no any max cap, right?
Only minimum account indicated, please visit their website or telegram https://t.me/enkiduofficial to answer all your queries, they are much active there.
An entertaining project, a large team, a lot of well-known advisers. But I do not fully understand the principle of demand token? I understand that the project is global, but what number does it cover? language support?
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

im interested on enkidu project. but im interested more if you have made any soft cap and hard cap for the token sale? and may i know if what is the minimum investment too?
you can see it all their site what are the minimum investment and also the soft cap and hard cap please do visit here https://enkidu.io/#tokenomics
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

Placement of ads on a website also requires a large cost, not just the origin of the website. For example, on a coin market cap, is it certain that the CMC does not charge a penny from the advertising project? I'm not sure gan, it could be if the project in advertising is not a good project. Just what we need to know if projects that dare to place themselves on some big websites full of investors, then the project will have the potential to succeed with a large fund ammunition coverage.
jametoti

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

Enkidu has just begun and has a team that is still naked and spelled out a lot of new and creative things to attract investors. Hopefully with good cooperation can give maximum results
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

Enkidu has just begun and has a team that is still naked and spelled out a lot of new and creative things to attract investors. Hopefully with good cooperation can give maximum results
Naked?
Wow... I came for - can't even recall what brought me here. Somebody please cloth Enkidu ASAP! I'm off to go read the WP in the meantime
darktax

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

The pre-sale starts today, a worthy and promising investment here folks, my money is on this one.
russBOY

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

Here everything is very well written, but this project has enough competitors. I plan to read the white paper and see how the fees will go. to understand what kind of project it is
darktax

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

Here everything is very well written, but this project has enough competitors. I plan to read the white paper and see how the fees will go. to understand what kind of project it is

As far as my research goes, Enkidu has no competitors. Good thing for us, we will have the market lead and dominance. I know Enkidu will be profitable!
ILUzbek

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

Do I understand correctly that now there is a pre-sale? (as it is written in your road map) if so, how can I find out how the fees are going? How much is collected? in general, the project is not bad. I will follow it

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
GBCrypto1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

The force is strong with this one. I have no doubts that this will be very successful. There are small businesses everywhere in the world, every small business can become an Enkidu business.
GBCrypto1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

Do I understand correctly that now there is a pre-sale? (as it is written in your road map) if so, how can I find out how the fees are going? How much is collected? in general, the project is not bad. I will follow it

The website will be updated once pre sale goes live I think, join the telegram group to find about more. Thats true for most ICOs.
kurozame

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

Looking promising project near to me. will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards. Interested to join the bounty. when the accepted participate list will be available ?
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

The soft and hardcap include the Presale plus the actual ICO as well? so If you get $2.5M in presale and 2.5M in ICO, you would consider it as reaching the softcap?
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

The soft and hard cap include the Presale plus the actual ICO as well? so If you get $2.5M in presale and 2.5M in ICO, you would consider it as reaching the soft cap?
I think so, that's what typical ico did ,and since it was not mentioned so meaning when the amount or total amount gets either in presale or main crowdsale it will be counted. Anyways, OUR ALPHA IS NOW LIVE! TRY OUT ENKIDU ALPHA 0.2 , visit website.

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

The soft and hard cap include the Presale plus the actual ICO as well? so If you get $2.5M in presale and 2.5M in ICO, you would consider it as reaching the soft cap?
I think so, that's what typical ico did ,and since it was not mentioned so meaning when the amount or total amount gets either in presale or main crowdsale it will be counted. Anyways, OUR ALPHA IS NOW LIVE! TRY OUT ENKIDU ALPHA 0.2 , visit website.

AFAIK, whatever amount will be collected during the pre sale will be added to the collections during the ico.
so for instance soft cap will not be reached during pre sale, it will automatically added in the public sale collection and might reach the soft cap immediately.
BTW, pre sale is now live! https://tokensale.enkidu.io/home
LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

AFAIK, whatever amount will be collected during the pre sale will be added to the collections during the ico.
so for instance soft cap will not be reached during pre sale, it will automatically added in the public sale collection and might reach the soft cap immediately.

has it already began? i did attempted to get trails of the progress by clicking the link. but i was directed to a registration form.
is it necessary? is this mean that we need to make an account before seeing the progress bar?
icomanagers

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

has it already began? i did attempted to get trails of the progress by clicking the link. but i was directed to a registration form.
is it necessary? is this mean that we need to make an account before seeing the progress bar?
I think the look for the progress bar will soon be updated by the team, for further development you may be able to directly ask clearly by joining the official group telegram enkidu https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@enkiduofficial, official team will be happy to answer any questions about this project directly

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

I think the look for the progress bar will soon be updated by the team, for further development you may be able to directly ask clearly by joining the official group telegram enkidu https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@enkiduofficial, official team will be happy to answer any questions about this project directly

They are more active in telegram so if you have any queries and want a direct answer from them then pls contact them, continue supporting Enkidu.
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

having a good reputation and being one of the trendy ICO for spring 2018, with the concept of offering a decentralized global collaboration platform. i think this ENKIDU project deserves special attention and futher investment.
kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

having a good reputation and being one of the trendy ICO for spring 2018, with the concept of offering a decentralized global collaboration platform. i think this ENKIDU project deserves special attention and futher investment.
the project has a very good prospect. and the project is also very good if it can be developed in the future
I am sure with good hard work will definitely be able to make this project a success.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: