Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Enkidu : DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM  (Read 2816 times)
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

Enkidu's ico rating is also very good, and many I see this project advertisement is circulating on big sites, the chances for success are very visible because blockeye is very experienced in handling a project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bad_Sfinkta

Activity: 150

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

it's very cool that the project already has an alpha version, that is, you can at least roughly understand what it is. tell me, when will the token be listed on the exchanges?

russBOY

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

I read the last few pages in this thread and noticed that the manager does not answer at all. very sorry. There is no hope of success in the project if the team is all equal
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:41:58 AM

I read the last few pages in this thread and noticed that the manager does not answer at all. very sorry. There is no hope of success in the project if the team is all equal
If you'll join in their telegram you'll probably see how quickly they answer and informed their participants there. Anyway, ANN thread activeness might not be a basis, but it'll be good too if they reply here.

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

If you'll join in their telegram you'll probably see how quickly they answer and informed their participants there. Anyway, ANN thread activeness might not be a basis, but it'll be good too if they reply here.

im also in the telegram channel of enkidu and i must say that they are so polite and much more active to answer so many questions on the channel. however, just like what you said, it will be much better if they will answer here as well so if those who are not on the telegram will still have news and updates here.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:40:48 AM

Global Crypto Pioneer David Drake Joins Enkidu as an Advisor
https://article.wn.com/view/2018/02/27/Global_Crypto_Pioneer_David_Drake_Joins_Enkidu_as_an_Advisor/

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:17:20 AM
Merited by finist4x (1)

im also in the telegram channel of enkidu and i must say that they are so polite and much more active to answer so many questions on the channel. however, just like what you said, it will be much better if they will answer here as well so if those who are not on the telegram will still have news and updates here.

Thanks for a great suggestion. I will raise this matter to the devs and base on what I heard, They are now looking for an additional community manager to handle the increasing volume of Enkidu community in both telegram channel and here. For the mean time, I will do my best to update all forum user regarding Enkidu Project and future developments.
Sashafatychova

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

Really advertising about this project is, on many major sites, but for some reason the activity in this thread is very low , good luck and development to the organizers
Medanie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

This project has professional team and concept which is really worth supporting. This project in the future will be a real benefit for people who are into cyrpto currencies. I'll always check for updates!
Bad_Sfinkta

Activity: 150

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

unfortunately I do not see any answers here. I would like to see activity here is the same as in the telegram channel. I hope the project will be successful

Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:13:14 PM

There no any collaboration platform exist at the moment levaraging blockchain technologies. Enkidu is just a solid player which cam out from the shadow. I will keep watching on the development of Enkidu. All the best to the team. Wink
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

Thanks for a great suggestion. I will raise this matter to the devs and base on what I heard, They are now looking for an additional community manager to handle the increasing volume of Enkidu community in both telegram channel and here. For the mean time, I will do my best to update all forum user regarding Enkidu Project and future developments.

Thank you, that would be great. For such a large scale project it seems it would be worthwhile for Enkidu to have at least someone monitoring the bitcointalk thread as well as a dedicated community manager.
LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

unfortunately I do not see any answers here. I would like to see activity here is the same as in the telegram channel. I hope the project will be successful

Yes there are few updates can be seen here. But i believe manager of bounty hunter already raised the issue regarding the updates in this thread . Maybe it will have a community manager for support here.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

thanks block. please do so. i am sure it will be a good help as well to gain and encourage more investors if they see that the thread is active and the devs interacts with the people here.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

I think its better to put on website how many token sold so that every investor see that if they go visit the website.
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:04:19 AM

I think its better to put on website how many token sold so that every investor see that if they go visit the website.
yes it is true to get the latest info from this project is as good as its join in a web, there will be much info about its sale.
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:15:35 AM

Many also have supported the progress of the project, this indicates that the project is indeed very good and promising.
Hopefully with a lot of support given to this project, be one that would make the team more excited.
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:28:27 AM

Many also have supported the progress of the project, this indicates that the project is indeed very good and promising.
Hopefully with a lot of support given to this project, be one that would make the team more excited.
should be so with getting a lot of team support should be more enthusiasm to develop this project and prove that his project is worth developing, the success is always this project.
jametoti

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

we look forward to the development of the future with a young team will also be more spirit to develop this project, and should also more spirit to promote this project so it will run smoothly
filisia

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:45:28 AM

we look forward to the development of the future with a young team will also be more spirit to develop this project, and should also more spirit to promote this project so it will run smoothly
agree, I also see something interesting from this project apart from the concept of the team that is inside it also looks solid, the team must always be compact to develop this project. success is always this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: