Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple to the moon?  (Read 650 times)
Vaflia (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple

srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

If you see 2$ again immediately go away Smiley it is of  course joke. Good luck and a lot of benefit!
Vaflia (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

If you see 2$ again immediately go away Smiley it is of  course joke. Good luck and a lot of benefit!
Ahah, Yes, thank you) to be honest, I don't like ripple either. I think XRP is not real cryptocurrency. But this news gives us a chance to get a good profit)

Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

Yes ripple has been giving some good news from time to time, and you can definatelly have some profits on it, but in general crypto people dont love ripple because for what it stands for
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Whole scene is full of nothing but good news since new year. Don't put too many stock into news, they aren't the market movers. People with a lot of money are and you can be sure they won't be moving the market in a way you will find pleasing.

About Ripple.. I know greed is universal, but try to at least understand what you are buying. Even in the miracle case for XRP it will still be useless and a pure speculative push. The founder is really good at getting money though, he made another XRP called XLM, which people buy too, for reasons I'm entirely oblivious to.

kramchers

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple

Wow this is a great news, if this will go and be done, ripple will have more than 3x price in the market then.
but what will happen next after the hype? well i hope this tie up will be good for a long time and not just a hype like coinbase.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

ripple is a very interesting altcoin. the graphics are constantly changing. ripple that constantly strengthens itself in them. it becomes popular every day.
Sidshark

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

This news will help solidify XRP and help it gain traction again
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

No matter how negative I am about the Ripple project, I still hope that the Ripple project will grow several times, but it seems impossible, because with such a large capitalization it is very difficult to do
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

If Western Union accepts Ripple into their payment platform then Ripple would see a huge value increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

Wew, isn't it great now you can send money through western union and they will receive it as Ripple, I think this will be their for step to encourage some people to try their service and to buy some Ripple amount for their self.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

Whole scene is full of nothing but good news since new year. Don't put too many stock into news, they aren't the market movers. People with a lot of money are and you can be sure they won't be moving the market in a way you will find pleasing.

About Ripple.. I know greed is universal, but try to at least understand what you are buying. Even in the miracle case for XRP it will still be useless and a pure speculative push. The founder is really good at getting money though, he made another XRP called XLM, which people buy too, for reasons I'm entirely oblivious to.
is it because he's the founder of Mt Gox and you do not believe in his new project XLM and XRP?
or does his project do not fit your expectations?
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

it is not unexpectedly ripple will be good reputation,
a lot of big companies want to join the ripple,
and that's a positive value
dangful

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

One of the main advantage of Ripple network is it's speed and that is undoubtedly the most part of a coin that will be considered reliable, safe and secure.
Western Union doesn't easily point random coins to be partnered but also they are conducting surveys and qualification standard testing etc.
Before they came up with Ripple they eventually testing our some coins that could provide their needs so Ripple for me is the most qualified in this term and I know that WU doesn't wrong on choosing RIpple as their official partner in the future.
Ripple has indeed the speed, scalability and reliability, if other coins does but Ripple is more than  that.

dangful

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

it is not unexpectedly ripple will be good reputation,
a lot of big companies want to join the ripple,
and that's a positive value

Indeed, large companies are more reliable on choosing their Crypto Partner instead of just making their own Blockchain.
Many who really pissed off about Mr. John McAfee's tweets and those are whole shit tweets that would create millions of invested will be transfered into his pockets.
Western Union  and other giant companies who are eying Ripple as their future official Blockchain partner is one of the most reliable earning of trust to be invested.
This time, investors were trying to invest as early as they can because Ripple will soon go to the moon in the next few weeks and months.

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

That’s great news about Ripple…

But I think it will take time if we look at Ripple graph it shows the destination is much far, its value rises up very slowly but drop down in sudden.

So it will be in boom but will take time, everything is possible in crypto world.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

I do not take your phrase as a joke. This speculative instrument can certainly show some Xs. But in fundamental, it has no prospects.

thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

I think the ripple price will go back to 3 $ when bitcoin returns to $ 15,000, we all know that all altcoins are down because bitcoin has decreased significantly. so expect bitcoin to go back to the price of 15000 $ +. did not rule out the ripple going back to 3 $. hopefully we get good news continuously about bitcoin. because i have a ripple too.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

Yeah this is just going to be Ripple sitting and being used in the background, the customer will never see or be able to use XRP itself.
Santander also recently announced that they were going to be using the Ripple network https://www.coindesk.com/santander-uk-ripple-payment-app/
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

Yeah this is just going to be Ripple sitting and being used in the background, the customer will never see or be able to use XRP itself.
Santander also recently announced that they were going to be using the Ripple network https://www.coindesk.com/santander-uk-ripple-payment-app/

Using Ripple Inc network has nothing to do with xrp.

WU is a dead man walking.
With thousand of coins available some of them next to no fee who is mad enough to pay crazy high fees to an unnecessary middle man.
Crypto is a about peer to peer dealings and not have two companies in the middle taking part of the paycheck.

How long will mad gamblers sent there paycheck to someone else's account?

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: