Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple to the moon?  (Read 644 times)
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

Yes! Ripple going to rise.
Now ripple value is $1.07. Pumping is on. It can touch again $2 and then $3.
Really ETH, LTC, Waves and Next Ripple is best coin. Then see the news its really great, Ripple Holder will be great happy if really it is.

Be hardworker
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

Well maybe it's going to be hyped again but I have little doubts it's going to the moon, maybe just would survive for a next year.

Go-go-go, power girls !
redwine49

Activity: 994
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

Yes! Ripple going to rise.
Now ripple value is $1.07. Pumping is on. It can touch again $2 and then $3.
Really ETH, LTC, Waves and Next Ripple is best coin. Then see the news its really great, Ripple Holder will be great happy if really it is.
i dont like bank and the banker. so whatever the price could be, i will never ever hold ripple.
i dont want they have control in this world.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple
LOL stop shilling dude,western union didnt announce any partnership.This coin is a centralized shitcoin by the bankers which is created to destroy our decentralized community by dominating in the market,if this coin succeed most of the altcoins will be dictated by this timebomb.I hate the banking system why i joined cryptocurrency community why would i support this banker's coin?

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

Ripple's exchange rates versus Bitcoin have fallen today by 3%, which means that the rumors about the partnership with Western Union is another piece of fake propaganda. For me, it looks heavily over-priced. My advice would be to avoid Ripple like plague.
zutigenij1000

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

People don't like Ripple, because it is centralized and it kills all the fun in crypto Cheesy

D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

People don't like Ripple, because it is centralized and it kills all the fun in crypto Cheesy

True that. That's why lot of people turned away from that bankers coin. It's lot of decentralized good coins in the world to pay attention to them.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

maybe this time Western Union gets involved with Ripple then ditches them like their banks did and makes themselves a new (more) centralized version of Ripple and takes advantage of it.
they can call it WU coin and get to competing with bitcoin in their dreams thinking they have created a valid competitor Wink

--looking for signature--
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

good news, but I think the takeoff will be in tandem with the rest of the coins

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple
For sure there would be a great impact with the current value, if this partnership will be for a long term purposes, then we will see a big hyped to happen as partnership will bring usage this coin where many new investors will practice to place their money into it, I guess the only matters here is if they can continue to give further updates if this news is legit and really came from the ripple and western union company, as we seen more fake news that happen previously and make a huge impact and also create a big dumped.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

Ripple has a lot of good news but its price do not always correlate with it Smiley anyway it is good coin and this coin should be in every portfolio

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Jsu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Ripple is looking very strong right now. I wish I had bought some at it's lowest. Still not to late.
sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

I think a Ripple may reach at least $5, if some big players will back on the market.
Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

really awesome news.ripple is very strong coin and we see ripple has been giving many good news from time to time. ripple is centralized coin but this news help to grow ripple price. hope ripple will hit $5 and we earn good profit.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:30:38 PM

of course, I totally believe the value of XRP. There are many banks have accepted the Ripple technology and XRP price will reach new target.

madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

It's better not to assume. Just wait and see what happens. Assumptions are more likely to cause disappointment - better to not expect an announcement and be pleasantly surprised Smiley
mfarrukh

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

Even though today there was a good news for Ripple on partnership with Western Union, the hipe did not happen as the price is rather stable with least growth rate comparing to others from top 10. Hopefully, there will be more solid news that will build on further ripple valuation as it has got big potential to grop. The market cap does not really matter. What matters is acknowledgement of Ripple by large banks arong the world as a substitute to traditional money transfer systems. If that happens in near future, Ripple has god huge potential to growth. However, there is a likelihood  that traditional transfer systems such as Visa will develop its own blockchain technology which would be able to compete with Ripple or any other potential rival. Therefore, it would be interesting to see who will eventually come to finish as a winner...  
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

One reason why most turned down ripple is because they listen to the fud form the start. When someone didn't bought XRP when the price was below $0.10 that is because they listen to the fud. Now that it turned a dollar, they now regret not buying and as a result they hated more of XRP lol if the price went $3 again, I'm pretty sure they will hate it even more.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:19:16 PM

I have more faith in XLM than XRP though, even though I have kept a bit still in XRP just in case it gets pumped.

The reason being that banks/organizations can sign up to use the Ripple network, but they are not obligated to use XRP at all.

As for XLM, it is pushing hard for adoption in SE-Asia and poorer countries; so it has that going for it + it is substantially less centralized like XRP, and will continue to become even more decentralized as more small businesses adopts it.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

One reason why most turned down ripple is because they listen to the fud form the start. When someone didn't bought XRP when the price was below $0.10 that is because they listen to the fud. Now that it turned a dollar, they now regret not buying and as a result they hated more of XRP lol if the price went $3 again, I'm pretty sure they will hate it even more.
but I did not doubt this project at all, because I had long been convinced of the transition to the technology of blocking all financial structures. And this project gives good and promising results in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: