Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple to the moon?  (Read 650 times)
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

Yes Ripple partners too many big names this week hopefully will see the magic on upcoming days!

It seems Ripple oversaturated market with announces and everyone now waits for
real use case, not announces for pertnerships and technology testing Smiley
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple
More and more new banks join the ripple, just what is the benefit to ordinary people. A centralized coin that shows what awaits us if the whole market is under state control.
I think it will bring in a lot of users because of course there will be many people who are interested in seeing big agencies like Western union or banks start to glance at the ripple. I was amazed by the development of ripple a few weeks ago. because this coin became very popular even beat popularity of bitcoin because the price rose so high up to $3 in a short time. I think news like this will raise the price of ripple to the moon again
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

I know there is a lot of crypto users that hates ripple bacause of not being decentralized and I respect their opinion but as a trader this news will be one of the catalyst for a price rise.

People who really do not know much about crypto will trust ripple because of the countries and companies that xrp partnered with.

Ripple holders will surely be excited for this upcoming days.
seroja17

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

ripple coins always try to increase its value to be better or at least remain stable. they cooperate with reputable companies and it's a very good effort. hopefully this be good news for people who have ripple
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

Ripple is going to have big price changes in May 2018. That`s ending quarter for financial institutes in Asia.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

Ripples price is 1,2$ now. i hope it will be change and grow to over 2$. It will be really good moment to get good profit. But we will see
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

Ripple is picking up momentum and expected to reach 10 dollars by this year end the kind of tie-ups Ripple is doing with Chinese bank and Saudi Arabia western union and many more companies are on discussion we can expect more tir ups before june
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

Ripple will hit big price within short possible of time. Don't be panic about the price. It is a really a great news to read that WU are using it. Wait for another great news from ripple.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

Voting on best Ripple XRP features.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
bfriedman228

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

Yes Ripple partners too many big names this week hopefully will see the magic on upcoming days!

I also hope that soon the ripple will fly to the moon. I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time. Many analysts said that the ripple was to become much more expensive in early February.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

couple of days already had some good news on the ripple, but so far he is not particularly growing, now the bitcoin is growing and altos are losing their price in bitcoin
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

probably to moon! they have announced partnership with western union and UAE exchange as well!

heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:00:04 PM

The Waves platform is growing very slowly. Ethereum is opening up differently. Well, what about Waves? I think Waves will come at good prices. But it requires patience.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:33:58 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 10:53:56 PM by Question123

Ripple is a potential coin and for sure if you have that you can gain a lot of profit after few years of waiting so better to buy ripple now.  Count to think of it from cents to $1 for sure they have more people who become rich from their thousands of dollars who bought ripple ast year ago.  I hope my ripple will not sold last year but my decision is wrong but now I buy again ripple and hold it for few years.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:46:58 PM

Ripples price is 1,2$ now. i hope it will be change and grow to over 2$. It will be really good moment to get good profit. But we will see

Ripple should work on their system well so we can fully understand its function and I believe on this coin and it can make good profit for you. but you have to be careful cause this coin is centralized and can control the market so better for you to always set the target price to secure some profit.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:41:44 AM

I think with this great news Ripple could hit ATH again, this few month there are some big companies attracted to cooperate with XRP and it can make XRP become more expensive, and it is possible that XRP could replace eth position again, a coin backed up by big companies is going to be a good coin for long term investment

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:00:59 AM

This move by Western Union might really somehow push ripples market cap and price again. It's also a good indication how entities are embracing the blockchain technology and this will be a turning point for others for sure.

Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:14:53 AM

It should be like that, but in fact until now ripple is still struggling in the price of 10,000-11,000 sathosi
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

Maybe this is good news for owners of ripple or anew that want to invest in a ripple, while the price is high yet so invest now anyway.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

Everyone is hoping for $4 again of ripple
Ripple is still closing partnership and may prove use cases
Fundamental matters when the dust settles https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ripple/usd

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: