Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple to the moon?  (Read 644 times)
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple

very exciting news and of course will be the attraction to invest in a ripple, hopefully with the existence of this increasingly make the ripple of the high price.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple
This is good for the banks themselves, but what does this mean to ordinary people or do you think that the ripple will raise prices. If it is not the one you want to expect, and we will always be left with crumbs.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

Honestly, Ripple will have a great potential in a long term. And their best advantage over other currencies that have a weak price ( like, Cardano, IOTA, Nem.. ) which it is the  huge value of Market Cap ( $ 44 Billion Dollars ) . Moreover, many capitalists are investing in Ripple because they consider that this currency will rise in value significantly in the future and they expect it to become better than Bitcoin ( and for me , It is very difficult to achieve this) . In fact, I think that the price of XRP will rise slowly in this period, but after 1-2 month, it will grow with a fast way and maybe it will become between $ 5 and $ 10. So this is a good period to buy and invest a big amount of Ripple.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

if this news can make ripple grow again,after 3 days of posting this you should have see the result but as far as i can see,nothings change ripples price remains 1$?so that 3$ that your waiting,maybe for another months possibly if the banks do actions to promote their coin ripple
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

That's good news, with western union announcing partnership with ripples, it will be able to increase the price of ripples. Ripples will be more stable and have the potential to continue to grow.
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

With Bitcoin and ETH rising again, but Ripple somehow not moving, I think this will happen when BTC stays stable again in the next few days.
I hope we can quickly get back to the 2$ level again, but probably we will stay around 1.3-1.5$. Also starting from next week, many asians will start to invest back. New year is over and holidays are till next week.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

if this news can make ripple grow again,after 3 days of posting this you should have see the result but as far as i can see,nothings change ripples price remains 1$?so that 3$ that your waiting,maybe for another months possibly if the banks do actions to promote their coin ripple
Exactly and by what banks do with ripple holdings is to control or manipulate the price growth more likely. I can't think until what they are going to do with the price and for my own review i don't believed in xrp its only a money making altcoin now.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

It is gonna be an experiment but still a great news.

Ersek said, "...so far, it's not something to report that we're going to change the environment. Our existing capability is very stable, as you can see from our performance, but that's something that we're taking seriously and looking at it and testing."
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

Everyone is hoping for $4 again of ripple
Ripple is still closing partnership and may prove use cases
Fundamental matters when the dust settles https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ripple/usd
Honestly I am really really surprised why ripple price is still stuck at this level. They have one of the best use cases in real world out of all tokens and they have been established deal after deal. Probably the hate is because Ripple company holds a large number of tokens. Once more banks start using XRapid tech which will use XRP tokens for cross border settlement , which I guess will reduce the tokens owned by the company the price will start going up again

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

It is gonna be an experiment but still a great news.

Ersek said, "...so far, it's not something to report that we're going to change the environment. Our existing capability is very stable, as you can see from our performance, but that's something that we're taking seriously and looking at it and testing."
Ripple is growing very well and I think it will hit high value this year. Future plans in 2018 if the XRP management team is determined to make the right route, I think XRP is entirely up to the moon because the community is very supportive of the XRP and that is a very good opportunity its.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

Ripple is in a good pricerange right now and it will rally with bitcoin again sooner or later. We already saw that two times, but watch out for the top... I think ripple will dip again after huge spikes .
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

It was at 18 cents not so long ago, so honestly, I have no idea where this one is going. But I think it will find stable support around the current price.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

That's great news and hopefully it works out too. It would be an advantage for those who bought Ripple at such a low price. Will be looking out for more of their news and keep myself updated too.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

You can talk a lot about ToTheMoon Ripple, but I'll upset you, it's already passed in December, now you'll have to wait a long time for the next trip ToTheMoon!  Cool

alir

Activity: 215

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

I have many order`s (buy XRP) with prise 30 cents per token. I think this was just buble with xrp prise 3$... Time will tell, just wait
Diffy

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

The xrp charts are looking promising let's see if it breaks above 1.20 and stays there, it failed 3 times in the past 10 days.

Long term i'm still unsure about it, we're going to need some proof that ripple's technology is useful for the banks(they are doing tests right now) and that xrp has a real use.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

The xrp charts are looking promising let's see if it breaks above 1.20 and stays there, it failed 3 times in the past 10 days.

Long term i'm still unsure about it, we're going to need some proof that ripple's technology is useful for the banks(they are doing tests right now) and that xrp has a real use.
Long-term investment in Ripple is comitting suicide . Ripples are super fluctuative and it could be 0.25$ or 3$ in anytime.
The only thing we could do with it is surfing for profits. Never hold ripples for a long time , specially don't buy when it's at high price.
I'm the one who hold Ripples at 0.27$ and sell at 1$ , few days after it went to 3$ but i'm not regret about it because i already made the profits.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

Ripple is a budding cryptocurrency that is showing plenty of promise. Regardless, similar to other digital coins, its price has been experiencing some volatility, though nothing compared to what Bitcoin has been going through lately.
Bencus

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:32:24 PM

Ripple is being used by banks for transactions, because of the low costs and the transaction speeds. It would not be beneficial for them if the price would increase that much. However I can still see, for even that price, it would worth it.
minatour

Activity: 687

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

yes i think the same ripple will soon go month, recently ripple is also working with saudi arab central bank, i think this will raise the popularity of ripple and raise the price

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: