Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese new year crash from today  (Read 231 times)
sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Uh oh Chinese new year is 1 day away and people are cashing out and bitcoin will be falling again starting today.
Crypto Jaga

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

Uh oh Chinese new year is 1 day away and people are cashing out and bitcoin will be falling again starting today.

hmmm, but up to now, it is the opposite. Not only for bitcoin, but also for altcoins. With many regulations, maybe Chinese contribution is not significant now, or maybe they already cashed out as they should have bought gifts etc by now. Now maybe with meeting friends, they talk about cryptocurrency, and will see increase in prices.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

well thats normal sir. you cannot command the investor if they want to cashout their bitcoin and altcoin. of course the price of bitcoin will be go down if they cashout their balance on their wallet.. but you can't stop them of what they want.. see what happen of the price of bitcoin before and after Christmas and new year day. this only the example..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

you sound like someone who missed their chance of buying bitcoin when it dropped down drastically to $5900 or probably you sold your coins there!

right now price is above $9000+ and you have lost your chance of buying it. and if things go on like this and the resistance is broken price can easily reach $14000 in less than a week.

all the news about Chinese new year is already a couple of weeks old...

--looking for signature--
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

I do not care about the Chinese.  They are always becoming the reason why bitcoin always fall.  I hope that what you said in not true.  Because bitcoin price right now is going up.  Maybe those who are cashing out are those who are just wanted to buy some.  
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

I don't think that Chinese new year will have any major impact on the value of the bitcoins. After the strict stance by the Chinese government, most of the panicked investors have already withdrawn their investments from the cryptomarket. Market has been recovered from that fall and bitcoin has already crossed 9k mark and it doesn't look like there will be any correction within 2-3 days.

right now price is above $9000+ and you have lost your chance of buying it. and if things go on like this and the resistance is broken price can easily reach $14000 in less than a week.

Even I think that bitcoin will hit the 14k level within few weeks.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptogodfather

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

Keep calm! That's just for 2 weeks!

JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

Would love to buy more cryptos at a cheap price again too! But I think it is a fat-hope, seeing how much FOMO is out there right now.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

I do think the opposite. Chinese new year is ending and once it is over chinese will buy tons of bitcoin and altcoins, this will make the prices go higher. Bitcoin and altcoins are in bear season because of chinese vacation and now it is coming to end, no need to make fud on this.

JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Also millennials receiving their hong-baos (red packets) from their parents and older relatives might also feel compelled to inject them into cryptos.. as I would.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

New year's Chinese accidents were only due to a lunar eclipse earlier this year but had no effect on bitcoin prices. this is often a barrier for them is the decline but it did not happen at all. this could be an issue of accidents because chinese new year is coming ..
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

Now Bitcoin has grown rapidly and past few years and now incidents in any single country or part of the world won't affect Bitcoin network like it used to affect earlier. Thus, I don't see any crash due to Chinese new year because we have recently experienced the correction process and market is not yet recovered from that crash of about 65%. However, on a global level, things are still in the chaotic mode and I am expecting 40 to 50 days from now for a bounce back.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

the impact that the CNY was expected to have on the market has already happened and after this time the cny in my opinion won`t affect the market too much cuz cny starts 2 weeks ago than the actual date and the impact was then.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

The opposite is actually happening. The price has risen almost 8% since yesterday. I believe the Chinese New Year drop was over a week ago and started recovering since then. Which is actually reasonable because you would not withdraw money for the event a day before the event. I hope this recovery continues until we reach a new ath.
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

Hhmm at this point is + 7.75% for the day.  SmileyBTC
And the Chinese New Year is on 16.02. so I do not think there is any negative impact on the market, at least on this component.

Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

hmmm, but up to now, it is the opposite. Not only for bitcoin, but also for altcoins. With many regulations, maybe Chinese contribution is not significant now, or maybe they already cashed out as they should have bought gifts etc by now. Now maybe with meeting friends, they talk about cryptocurrency, and will see increase in prices.
Less than 24 hours in my place will be celebrating the Chinese New Year, but bitcoin prices just go up and now reach $ 9350, usually they will sell a week before china new year or have passed and soon those who receive the gift will buy bitcoin.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:21:32 PM

Yes, the Chinese New Year is very close, but it can not affect on the market of the next 24 hours.
What influenced the market was sales a week or two before the Chinese New Year. According to me.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

I think it does not affect the market much, if bitcoin can break $9500 then we are probably going to see it above $11K, but I don't think it can break $9500 it is hard.

zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

I don't think so, at the time of this posting the bitcoin just raises from 8k to 9k, and as far as I know those chinese value their investment as much as possible. They will not expend a lot of money that are already invested in thus, they will use what they have earn for the last year. Bitcoin could even go up after the chinese new year  because  it will open up new opportunity to them.
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

I'm not worried at all , bitcoin is going up slowly since this morning going now to 9.3k and all analysis saying that he should break the support line of 9.5k very soon and maybe before midnight , all altcoins are recovering also , I expect that he will continue to rise to 11 K for this weekend . It's Valentine's day , such a lovely day when you say the green colour every where , I love bitcoin <3

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: