Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts  (Read 25215 times)
Logan22

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

Hi dev! It’s not the first gambling ICO I’ve ever seen. So there is a reasonable question: what are your advantages?

Hi! A good question!

In comparison to our competitors Truegame has the following advantages:
-   A full smart contract transparency
-   All available methods of balance deposit
-   Commissions are low and included into house edge
-   Jackpot provision and winning payment are guaranteed by smart contract
-   Payment speed is immediate

Sounds good. You know, all the people from time to time participate in different lotteries, but I’m sure enough lots of those websites behave unfairly. So guaranteed jackpots are crucial through the smart contracts.

Blockchain is indeed a solution in this case. I hope Truegame will be successful and become a fair player who will fight for its reputation. There are too many services that provide with similar games/betting and etc, but they just steal money ‘because of issues’ or smth. Contract transparency should solve the problem. Maybe.
Blockchain enables to transfer winnings, generate random numbers, isolate draws from any manipulation, therefore it brings full transparency and reliability to the gaming process. Gambling is perhaps one of the few areas where all the advantages of blockchain solutions can be fully disclosed - decentralization, transparency, low transaction costs and high data quality. The idea of combining blockchain and gambling lies at the heart of our platform. Truegame solves the above issues of trust through its innovative use of blockchain technology and smart contracts.

Oh your response makes more things clear! I only have a question about generating random numbers, because, I suppose you told that the jackpot is guaranteed which means that the system should regulate the prizes in case of 0 winnings, am I right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:18:14 AM

Sounds good to me.

Good luck to the project!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Casperok

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

Sounds good to me.

Oh you are the first who I see with an avatar of truegame, looks good!

I hope the advertising campaign will be successful, lots of projects underestimate the importance of investing in ads and commercials. There is a need for more appearances in as many media portals as possible!
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

Sounds good to me.

Oh you are the first who I see with an avatar of truegame, looks good!

I hope the advertising campaign will be successful, lots of projects underestimate the importance of investing in ads and commercials. There is a need for more appearances in as many media portals as possible!

I hate the new marity system that doesn't allow to participate in signature. I cannot see a way to get to the Full Member rank to have an avatar like this. How is it possible to get 90 merits?

Anyway I'm waiting for a bounty to participate. Please open the door Smiley
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

What you are going to do in the case of not collecting enough? Or are you satisfied with a private sale and have enough already? Clarify this please!
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

What you are going to do in the case of not collecting enough? Or are you satisfied with a private sale and have enough already? Clarify this please!

They collected enough Smiley but they are going to get muuuuch more
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 237

Truegame official support

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

The project is really are promising. In wish your international project success. Please tell me, does this kind of project have competitors? I want to invest.
To a greater extent, we see that our competitors are the projects from traditional online gambling. These are large iGaming portals like Lottoland, which lack transparency. Our main differences to other players on the market are:

1) We have developed a fully implemented smart contract based iGaming platform that was launched last year where the users are already playing more than dozens of games.

2) We have a strong Advisory board that are all from the industry of iGaming which has a total common experience in the gambling industry of more than 50 years.

3) We were the first ones in the industry to launch instant games on smart contracts.

The first gambling ICO with a fully working LIVE platform!
WEBSITE | GAMES | JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:57:05 PM

A lot has been done. The money received through the ICO will go to further maintenance of the platform

This is the working product, yes Smiley Honestly, I expect quite a big flow of users. I’m interested in sports betting. Do you know whether there are going to include such thing or not?
We are considering the possible implementation of sports betting and plan to implement it in the future.

mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

The project is really are promising. In wish your international project success. Please tell me, does this kind of project have competitors? I want to invest.
To a greater extent, we see that our competitors are the projects from traditional online gambling. These are large iGaming portals like Lottoland, which lack transparency. Our main differences to other players on the market are:

1) We have developed a fully implemented smart contract based iGaming platform that was launched last year where the users are already playing more than dozens of games.

2) We have a strong Advisory board that are all from the industry of iGaming which has a total common experience in the gambling industry of more than 50 years.

3) We were the first ones in the industry to launch instant games on smart contracts.

as for me is vital to be among pioneers. i believe your token could reach moon. honestly, your products are really special and i hope you will bring more games as you promised to.

in your wp you also noted sports betting do you have any plans of engagement with this part of gambling industry? Maybe at least esports betting?
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:06:09 PM

Hello, your project looks good. Art your token is etc-20?
Yes, TGAME is a utility token released on Ethereum platform according to ERC20 standard.

Titomonriki

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

Hello, your project looks good. Art your token is etc-20?
Yes, TGAME is a utility token released on Ethereum platform according to ERC20 standard.

Very nice that it’s a utility token. By the way, when does the crowdsale open?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

I don’t feel the project is a unique one indeed. Yes they do have the games. They argue that they are transparent, but I haven’t found a smart contract code..
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

The site is great! The games work perfect. You can´t even tell your on a blockchain based game. This ICO will sell hella fast and am going to make sure I pick some tokens up.

At the moment, there is a stage of private sale. Since March 5, the pre-sale phase starts. The stage of main sales will be held from 16 to 30 April. You have time to join any of the ICO stages.

truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

Really like you scratch cards ))) very nice idea, and I think it’s unique. I also some arcade games in the future. Of course they are not pure statistical but you can imply the statistics approach.

Scratchcard game is really nice indeed! I think you cannot win in such games, I’m pretty sure that the token could bring a lot. Very nice business model

The game is based on absolutely random combinations obtained from blockchain system. They are safe and can not be changed. The player’s winning depends solely on luck and mathematical probability

Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

I don’t feel the project is a unique one indeed. Yes they do have the games. They argue that they are transparent, but I haven’t found a smart contract code..

It's not unique by the main idea. I mean gambling games couldn't be treater as a unique content in 2018 Wink BUT! If you open the whitepaper and get some info from there you will find the model which looks really nice. You will also likely to find a coprasion page, I bet you will change your thoughts, at least for several points.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:40:25 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 10:03:06 PM by Seryvolk

this gaming platform will attract many users of all sorts of games, I believe in your success.
what games are still planned? And when?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

Hi dev! Where are you located? Are attending any events to present your product anc try to attract more people to your platform?
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

Hm, very interesting. How can you guarantee jackpot? Do you guarantee jp on average or every n times for a particular amount of bets?

Truegame provides full transparency - all the accumulated funds are consolidated on a smart contract.
Anyone can look at the size of Jackpot on an independent platform, ensuring our ability to pay the winnings. Drawings, storage and distribution
of the Jackpot are managed by a smart contract that is executed in a decentralized environment.

Mr.Phonomania

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:22:45 PM

I was interested in the project. You have the highest rating on ICObanch, it says a lot. Guys, I hope that you will succeed, the more the project is already in force Wink
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:52:53 AM

It's not a secret that there are lots of gambling games projects, so the comparison is the best idea. On page 22 of your whitepaper there is a nice table, I have some questions.
For example, in comparison smartbillions looks nice among others (excluding truegame). But they accept payment only in ETH, how do you realize this option to deopsit money via other coins or even fiat?
If SmartContract guarantees jackpot then how much is it in fact ragarding to the whole money that should be paid as a prize. What share?

At the moment the payout is available only in crypto (LTC/ BTC/ ETH). We have developed a solution that automatically converts other currencies and Fiat into our tokens, which are then used in games. In the near future this solution will be launched and available to players.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: