Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts  (Read 25221 times)
Noriman

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:10:37 AM

Hello guys! How many tokens have you saled already? I'm also very curious about the results of preICO, but I can't  find it anywhere. Could you please explain, how will we utilize the tokens?
Now there is a stage of private sale. It will end on March 4, after which results will be announced on our website.The token will appear on exchanges a few weeks after the completion of the ICO. We already have agreements with many exchanges of top 100, we are now choosing amongst the best options

Ah! Now is only a private sale! And what are the conditions?

Private-Sale: Dates: 10.02.2018 — 04.03.2018 Bonus on Private Sale is up to 100% to a price on Main Sale (depending on the amount invested) Minimum Buying Amount: 5 ETH. However, all conditions of private sale are discussed individually. Please register on the website https://ico.truegame.io or write us here: support@truegame.iomentioning the amount you want to spend in tokens and the currency preferred: LTC/ BTC/ ETH. All the details will be sent to you via email

Sounds good to me, I have approximately 7 ETH in LTC, so it would be nice if I could not change them. Please write send me a private message and we probably could make a great deal. Go for further details!
polaris409

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:32:10 AM

Hello guys! How many tokens have you saled already? I'm also very curious about the results of preICO, but I can't  find it anywhere. Could you please explain, how will we utilize the tokens?
Now there is a stage of private sale. It will end on March 4, after which results will be announced on our website.The token will appear on exchanges a few weeks after the completion of the ICO. We already have agreements with many exchanges of top 100, we are now choosing amongst the best options

Ah! Now is only a private sale! And what are the conditions?

Private-Sale: Dates: 10.02.2018 — 04.03.2018 Bonus on Private Sale is up to 100% to a price on Main Sale (depending on the amount invested) Minimum Buying Amount: 5 ETH. However, all conditions of private sale are discussed individually. Please register on the website https://ico.truegame.io or write us here: support@truegame.iomentioning the amount you want to spend in tokens and the currency preferred: LTC/ BTC/ ETH. All the details will be sent to you via email

Well I am about to write you all now because I wanted to at least get my amount now because as ETH go up, I dont feel like the 1ETH to X number of tokens are equivalent. I prefer to spend my money now and be done with it. Its almost 100% that I am not going to spend the same amount now that I would in the future with ETH price currently increasing.
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

Well.. why this simple gambling platform is so interesting for you guys? Lots of you write about advantages. What are they?
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

Well.. why this simple gambling platform is so interesting for you guys? Lots of you write about advantages. What are they?

They’ve mobile app, jackpot guaranteed by a smart contract, open codes for all the games. They also introduced ability to deposit money in any way you like, including a number of coins and fiat money as well.
Isn’t it enough?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

They’ve mobile app, jackpot guaranteed by a smart contract, open codes for all the games. They also introduced ability to deposit money in any way you like, including a number of coins and fiat money as well.
Isn’t it enough?

Yeah! Tried this out. It’s a bit raw I suppose but nice!
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

Seeing that this project already has a working product gives it an advantage across its competitors. I have signed up to the website and I am loving the simplicity of the site. Really high hopes about this and good luck to all supporters.
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

Seeing that this project already has a working product gives it an advantage across its competitors. I have signed up to the website and I am loving the simplicity of the site. Really high hopes about this and good luck to all supporters.

It is a big deal for sure! I want to invest, but less than 5 ETH. So I would wait for a while.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

It is a big deal for sure! I want to invest, but less than 5 ETH. So I would wait for a while.

As I understood you can write the dev and we can allow you to invest less right now Wink

I think this token should be in my portfolio as well!
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

Are you planning to introduce an internal wallet or it gets created automatically once you register?
I’m not sure but I think I should have MyEtherWallet to hold ERC20 token, as the Truegame coins will be sent to the address you provide them, and they will be an Ethereum token, all this is configured within they’re official webpage, from there you can buy the tokens with whatever crypto they accept, like Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Bitcoin and the rest
Hopefully this was of help for everyone who wants to participate
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 237

Truegame official support

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

Are you have a bounty program. So this project based on game we can earn some maybe token for playing game Proof of Play or this game similiar like gambling site. Maybe this its esport game like CSGO/DOTA 2 follow up this
Information about our bounty campaign you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2990314

The first gambling ICO with a fully working LIVE platform!
WEBSITE | GAMES | JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

Are you planning to introduce an internal wallet or it gets created automatically once you register?
I’m not sure but I think I should have MyEtherWallet to hold ERC20 token, as the Truegame coins will be sent to the address you provide them, and they will be an Ethereum token, all this is configured within they’re official webpage, from there you can buy the tokens with whatever crypto they accept, like Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Bitcoin and the rest
Hopefully this was of help for everyone who wants to participate

Obviously there must be an internal cross-currency wallet to allow people invest in ANYTHING, or nearly anything. By the way, I wonder, how the price of the fee will be adjusting, maybe there will be immediate exchange or something like that Huh
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:57:54 PM

Really like your website! Feels like you spent a lot of time working this well. Also I can rate your WP for 9/10 (which is a very hish rate). The most important thing that I noticed is that you are not scared of comparing your project to others. You know, there are tonnes of similar ICO projects which mostly ignore main competitors, so they do not pay an appropriate attention to how they are going. Thus there appears misunderstanding of the whole situation on the market.
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

Wow +40% at the early start! It us a huuuge bonus. What is the maximum supply of tokens in ETH or dollars?
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

I found it on ICObench where you have so many positive reviews, I hope you will be successful later this year because I actually want to buy some coins. What will be with unsold tokens?
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:19:40 AM

Hello! I’m quite a newbie in the crypto world but I’m familiar with gambling, so this platform looks very special to me! Wish you good luck! By the way what should I do to invest? Can you explain step-by-step?
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:47:57 AM

Hello! I’m quite a newbie in the crypto world but I’m familiar with gambling, so this platform looks very special to me! Wish you good luck! By the way what should I do to invest? Can you explain step-by-step?

First of all you should create your very own wallet (MyEtherWallet is the most suitable for ethereum-based tokens). Then you should add some ETH to it (you also may have 0.1 ETH or even 0.001 ETH). Then you go to the website of the ico Truegame io for example and push ‘invest’ button.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:53:22 AM

First of all you should create your very own wallet (MyEtherWallet is the most suitable for ethereum-based tokens). Then you should add some ETH to it (you also may have 0.1 ETH or even 0.001 ETH). Then you go to the website of the ico Truegame io for example and push ‘invest’ button.

Oh I have one registered on blockchain info, is it ok? I also have 1 ETH entrusted by my friend. He said me that I should examine the project, take into account several properties and tell him. Then probably invest. It’s more like fun, I’m not a serious investor, so I’d better invest in fun project like a gambling games platform.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

Oh I have one registered on blockchain info, is it ok? I also have 1 ETH entrusted by my friend. He said me that I should examine the project, take into account several properties and tell him. Then probably invest. It’s more like fun, I’m not a serious investor, so I’d better invest in fun project like a gambling games platform.

Pre-sale starts on the 4th of March, today you can invest only 5 ETH or more. Blockchain wallet is ok but I don’t know how it deals with tokens. Create one more on MEW to receive and manage your tokens. It’s quite easy, or just ask your friend
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

Too many Scam in the telegram group.

Yesterday, I just asked can I invest in BTC, then got few people PM me and ask me to arrange payment for the private sale already.

Beware Guys!!!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:25:02 AM

Too many Scam in the telegram group.

Yesterday, I just asked can I invest in BTC, then got few people PM me and ask me to arrange payment for the private sale already.

Beware Guys!!!
I like your way of thinking, information sharing is very sincere. The scam issue is always widespread on ICO campaigns, I do not expect this in my first campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: