Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts  (Read 25221 times)
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

Truegame official support

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:09:30 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 08:32:10 AM by truegame.io

Now in addition to the 30% bonus you can get 5% of each investment which you attracted.

You can find the unique referral link in your https://ico.truegame.io/profile.

Send it to your friends, publish on your YouTube channel, blog, review, article, chat, and get the bonus of every tokens sale you attracted. Yes, it is easy!

Truegame affiliate program is simple, profitable and transparent — you can see all of your affiliates in your personal account.

Affiliate program works successfully and several hundred people use it actively.

Earn now with us!

All attracted investors data are displayed in your account on the MY PROFILE tab.

The first gambling ICO with a fully working LIVE platform!
WEBSITE | GAMES | JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

Hi manager! Can I use my adres MyEtherWallet add to 2 or more TrueGame accounts?
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

Hi manager! Can I use my adres MyEtherWallet add to 2 or more TrueGame accounts?

Kind of interesting thing. By the way, if there are several slots in a single game, how many of them I could take? From a single account.
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:59:58 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 04:51:19 PM by truegame.io

💥💥💥 Truegame family!

We are very proud and happy to share with you this amazing news: ICORating experts analysed  Truegame's ICO and gave us a "Positive" rating! 🚀🔥

https://icorating.com/ico/truegame-tgame/

ICORating is a rating agency that issues independent analytical research, evaluating ICO projects. Their team consists of more than 50 experts who have backgrounds in finance and investment banking. They specialize narrowly in evaluating companies in the fields of blockchain, cryptocurrencies and ICOs/ITOs and assigning them ratings. 💪🏼😋

In addition to our 4.8/5 rating at http://icobench.com it is obvious that Truegame is unanimously highly ranked by professional community 💥⚡️💥

Join the leader, don't miss your chance! 🔥✨🚀

truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:00:25 AM

Hey, am I right? There is a minimum to invest is 0.2 ETH. What if I have LTC? I saw that you accept it

Hello, you are right. For the current stage of sales the minimum amount of investment is 0,2ETH. We accept LTC payments as well. LTC converted to ETH as per current exchange rate (Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex - the average rate is taken)

an exciting project idea with a game base, this is the added value of this project, as almost everyone is very fond of games, this will be the basis of the easy project to do promotion, with the total supply set, what the price of coins when ICO ?

Nobody can make such an accurate prediction, however considering small hard cap and the level of product implementation and our future plans (new games, obtaining licences, etc) - the potential of token's grow is pretty high. You can take a look at simular projects on the exchanges and compare their level of implementation to ours

Hm.. It's a little tricky, I found that you have now 5000 ETH goal during this stage. Does it also mean that reaching this cap you are going to increase it?
It doesn't bring anything bad I suppose, just interesting. I think 5000 ETH is not the a cap for you XDD

There is no trick at all) We just show to everybody our current contributions and goal, we consider, we might reach during our current stage of sales. Of course, if we reach this 5000ETH goal, we are going to increase amount, because our hard cap is 10300ETH.

What projects have you taken as a basis, if any? Who do you think your direct competitors? Those who you had noted in your WP?

We didn't take any specific project as a basis. We were the first to implement many things in the blockchain gambling market, for example, instant lottery. The comparative table on competitors you can see in our WP.

truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

Could I call it a betting platform? If yes then what licenses should to have? I understand that you are from Russia (Russian team), so are you mostly focusing on Russian market, or just not focusing on any country at all?

As you can see in our roadmap, we are planning to implement sportsbetting, so you can call our project betting platform as well. We are already obtaining the gaming licenses of 2 different jurisdiction at the moment (Malta and Curaçao). Licensing authorities approved the project, now we pass the final formalities. If you check tab "TEAM" in our website ico.truegame.io, you will see that members of our team are almost from all around the world, not only from Russia. So, we do not focus on any particular country and try to attract people from everywhere.

All the details are supposed by a smart contract. I really like the style of truegame, but I’m still not 100% sure the product will be in-demand. It also would veeeery bad if guys from US are not able to play games. I don’t know in which country gambling is really popular, but American market is huge anyway.

We are already in-demand. We passed soft cap and reached 1/3 of hard cap in almost 2 weeks after sales had started. Moreover, we have step-by-step program to develope our platform and marketing campaign to attract and involve more people in ICO and platform as well. Yes, the US market is big, but it's hardly bigger than South-East Asian market, where people almost crazy about gambling. But Asian market is just one part of our marketing campaing, which I mentioned aerlier. There are almost all Europian countries and Latin America countries as our goals of marketing as well.

When is the next stage? What will be the price and are you going to adjust it somehow?

Right now it's pre-sale stage 2, the next stage starts on 2th of April. All the prices have already set  for each stage of sales. You can find all related info at our whitepaper(page 23)

Hi! Do you have bounty thread in German Huh

Please address any bounty-related questions to our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2990314

I like your retro interface and a style itself, but would be nice to have an option to choose from different.

We are currently working on another version of design and are going to present it soon.

Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:56:44 AM

Hi, dev! What are your plans for the next couple of years?
And what are you doing to develop the project at the moment?
Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:42:10 AM

You can see all this information in their Roadmap, mate) They even created a PDF for it, so it's quite big and there are many interesting details there Wink
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

You can see all this information in their Roadmap, mate) They even created a PDF for it, so it's quite big and there are many interesting details there Wink

I’m asking, cause i’m a Long-Term Investor, so for me it’s important to know your plans on years ahead, not just for one year.
In the Roadmap i can find technical details, they are important, but i also want to know the strategic vision of the team, that knowledge is vital for me.
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:17:57 AM

Now is 30% instead of the previous 40% and truegame raised 3238 ETH. I wonder how many tokens is this, because I just wonder how many left  Grin

Right now, we do not have a certain amount of tokens sold. But considering that hard cap is 10300eth or 210000000 tokens, so we sold about 66000000 tokens already.

Hi! Nice project!
Dev, I joined your telegram group and a man with a nickname Alexis Alexis wrote me to get some tokens with 50% bonus. I bet he is not from your team, isn’t it? Then beware guys!

You can find our authorities in telegram community in a pinned message. Also, our admins never write PM first to anybody there.

So only during pre-sale I could get bonuses? Waht about the main crowdsale period? So I suppose it must bring less then 20%..

Only pre-sale stage provides bonuses. The main sale stage does not provide them.

How do you plan to get around competitors? for example Gamblica makes a similar product

We are the first ones in the industry to come to the ICO with such a level of product realization and such a number of smart contract based games that are already played by our users since last year. To a greater extent, we see that our competitors are the projects from traditional online gambling.  Nevertheless, in our team there are real sharks of this industry who have repeatedly launched large and successful projects in this field. They know everything about how to attract and retain players.

So for what purposes you do have soft and hard cap?

We have already passed soft cap, it was 2300ETH, and the hard cap is 10300ETH.

HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

I’m asking, cause i’m a Long-Term Investor, so for me it’s important to know your plans on years ahead, not just for one year.
In the Roadmap i can find technical details, they are important, but i also want to know the strategic vision of the team, that knowledge is vital for me.

Don’t you think that Crypto industry is too young for long-term investments? it’s pretty unstable.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

Don’t you think that Crypto industry is too young for long-term investments? it’s pretty unstable.

Agree, volatility often is crazy! Also it’s easy to manipulate this market right now. Believe me, there are a few billionaires that are interested in it)
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:31:18 AM

Agree, volatility often is crazy! Also it’s easy to manipulate this market right now. Believe me, there are a few billionaires that are interested in it)

Crazy volatility could be a problem for short-term investors, not for me) However i agree, market is unstable and it’s difficult to say what's going to happen to it
in a few years. But there is a huuuge potential here Shocked The juice is worth the squeeze, mate!
Willian K

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 09:03:11 AM by Willian K

HI, DO you have Twitter community ? Your plan is good .
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

Crazy volatility could be a problem for short-term investors, not for me) However i agree, market is unstable and it’s difficult to say what's going to happen to it
in a few years. But there is a huuuge potential here Shocked The juice is worth the squeeze, mate!

that’s true, there is no more promising industry, than crypto right now! look at graphs of the amazon, facebook and other similar companies, their value increased more than 100 times. Shocked it was a boom of the Internet – a new era! now it is a boom of the blockchain, we can’t miss this opportunity, guys! Wink
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

HI, DO you have Twitter community ? Your plan is good . But I can't think why do you sell ICO?

Yep, sure, you can find the link on their website! What do you mean by "sell ICO"? How is it even possible? Huh Grin
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

that’s true, there is no more promising industry, than crypto right now! look at graphs of the amazon, facebook and other similar companies, their value increased more than 100 times. Shocked it was a boom of the Internet – a new era! now it is a boom of the blockchain, we can’t miss this opportunity, guys! Wink

Exactly, that’s why i’m investing in ICOs, like Truegame and so on. Because i believe, that their potential even bigger, than of companies, you've cited.
Our future is belong us! Wink
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

The blockchain technology is also a boom for sure. The worst thing about all the crypto projects is that regardless on what token is bitcoin is still dominating the whole market. So in general if BTC goes down it pulls others as well. There is a good thing that I like about TrueGame. They are going to adjust their lottery tickets’ price regarding to the usd rates
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

The blockchain technology is also a boom for sure. The worst thing about all the crypto projects is that regardless on what token is bitcoin is still dominating the whole market. So in general if BTC goes down it pulls others as well. There is a good thing that I like about TrueGame. They are going to adjust their lottery tickets’ price regarding to the usd rates

I didn't know about that, man! The peg to the United States dollar could be a lifeline for the clients during the bearish market, definitely, that's an competitive advantage )
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

Transparent Blockchain iGaming Platform, TrueGame is Ahead of The Coming Market Boom

TrueGame is an iGaming platform that is a breath of fresh air to the market, TrueGame has managed to combine iGaming and Blockchain technology to create an already up and running platform that restores trust by delivering a highly transparent, fair and secure iGaming experience.

TrueGame uses pure random mathematical probability and luck to provide players with the chance to win across games such as scratch cards, prize draws, lotteries etc.

TrueGame wants to take the platform further and are in the midst of their Token Generation Event (TGE) which began March 5th, 2018 and ends April 15th, 2018, which is just ahead of their general TGE on April 16th, 2018.

At present, there is a pre-sale bonus of 30% (1 ETH = 12,950 TGAME Bonus Included) and will enter into a 20% Bonus stage beginning April 2nd, 2018.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/truegame-ahead-of-coming-market-boom/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: