Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts  (Read 25215 times)
Deform

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

I believe, that China residents can participate in your sale, or not?
Our government has some troubles with crypto industry, so China is often is out of list(

Probably not, as you've mentioned, it's often out of list. You, guys, and americans are the unhappiest ones..
However, i've heard about some changes in your government, so hope is still alive!

Yep, they has a new leader in Central Bank and he is our guy! He believes in crypto and has some great speeches about that, check it)
So, i'm also waiting for news from Truegame regarding it, cause this guy could open a window in China) Investments are coming, guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

I believe, that China residents can participate in your sale, or not?
Our government has some troubles with crypto industry, so China is often is out of list(

Probably not, as you've mentioned, it's often out of list. You, guys, and americans are the unhappiest ones..
However, i've heard about some changes in your government, so hope is still alive!

Yep, they has a new leader in Central Bank and he is our guy! He believes in crypto and has some great speeches about that, check it)
So, i'm also waiting for news from Truegame regarding it, cause this guy could open a window in China) Investments are coming, guys!

That's great! i'm waiting this kind of news, too! It's pretty strange, that i didn't hear anything about that Roll Eyes
danny68

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:20:33 AM

That's great, we reviewed the TrueGame project and bought the TGAME token, hoping for a big success on the big trading day!
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 237

Truegame official support

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.

The TGAME Token will be listed within a few weeks after the end of the ICO on several exchanges. We negotiate with many exchanges from the top 50. The top 50 includes such exchanges as Kucoin and YoBit, cex.io and others. We have an expert on our team who successfully works for the Revain token listing on crypto exchanges (market cap about 500m now).

Yeah, gambling is a thing, such popular activity guarantees that the project will be stable, but I personally interested in sports betting? what's with that?

We plan to implement sports betting and bets on esport. Our advisory board has CEO of Esports.com. Probably, we will launch a joint solution together. You can see this info in our Roadmap: https://ico.truegame.io/docs/roadmap.pdf

people have always been attracted to gambling games, and it is still very popular today! I'm very interested as a player but are you going to make mobile apps for playing?

Truegame Official App is finally available on Google Play! It is still an early beta and we'll be updating the app regularly. Try it out and send us your feedback! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.truegame

I enjoy gambling and this project is very nice I think. And i hope they will update their games collection because it will attract even more !

According to our Roadmap, by the end of 2018 Truegame plans to release more than 30 new games.

I really enjoy your project! Wanna try it! Do you have a platform right now? May be in beta? And what about mobile apps?

We developed the infrastructure on the basis of Blockchain Ethereum and in 2017 we launched a fully working platform, which already has more than 10 games and users are actively playing them. Prizes, lotteries and several types of scratchcards are available on the platform. You can try here: https://www.truegame.io/ You can also try our mobile app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.truegame

The first gambling ICO with a fully working LIVE platform!
WEBSITE | GAMES | JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
truegame.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 237

Truegame official support

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

Usually projects are in love with apple or develop apps on both platforms..
But you choose Android.. I’m just curious, why? And why not both?

Our iOS app will be available on the AppStore by May 2018.

Do you know smth about their background? Have they already launched an ICO? May be even a few?
Cause team without any experience is almost useless..

You can find out about each member of the team on our website: https://ico.truegame.io/

What's the difference between you and other gaming projects with smart contracts?

Only a few companies have tried to make smart contract based games of chances, and no one has succeeded on such a scale as we have: only we realized instant wins, scratchcards, prize draws and integrated it into a universal blockchain platform. We thoroughly studied the sphere of iGaming, therefore before the start of the ICO, last year we tested it on long-time players and received a great feedback, and on its basis we develop our product further. So we would also like to note the following undeniable advantages of Truegame:
1) Successful use of smart contract technology (apart from blockchain)
2) Totally unique content
3) White label solutions for other market participants
4) And many more (all the advantages you can find on our website).

I'm a gamer, This is a very interesting project.
Do you complete your web platform or any MVP product so I and other could take a deep look about it?

Truegame is a truly unique, because of fully working iGaming product: users are already playing more than a dozen different games (scratch cards, prize draws, lotteries, giftboxes, etc.). We have developed a fully implemented smart contract based iGaming platform that was launched last year. We were the first ones in the gambling industry to launch instant games on smart contracts.You can try here: https://www.truegame.io/

good project, it deserves a lot of attention, i will wait for the bounty programm!

Information about our bounty campaign you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2990314

As I get it some funds will be allocated not for the project or promoting but for the jackpot. What part of funds will it be?

The 75% of the total investment are transferred directly to the Jackpot

The first gambling ICO with a fully working LIVE platform!
WEBSITE | GAMES | JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Elermanus

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

Your project caused my interest. I saw something similar, but with advanced functions. Haven't you heard of the Membrana platform? A multifunctional project https://membrana.io/
Yoverdot

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

Today many projects are concerned only about their benefit so you won't invest in them, what do you think about this one guys?
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

I suppose you can trust this project as it recieved positive feedback from professional community
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

The online gambling market is big now, we will see how this porject influences this industry
Titomonriki

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

I'm interested in the full list of devices I can use this platform with
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

blockchain implementation can change gambling industry dramatically
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

with this project online gambling can become so credible as it has never been before
Casperok

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

with this project online gambling can become so credible as it has never been before
It will boost customers confidence and interest for sure
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

one of the blockchain advantages is anonymity, but will I have to have an account in this platfrom to play or can it be done only through smart contracts?
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

Today many projects are concerned only about their benefit so you won't invest in them, what do you think about this one guys?
Well, there is a gambling indsutry behind the whole platform so it will benifit not only the devs but the whole community because many problems of gambling are handled via blockchain
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

one of the blockchain advantages is anonymity, but will I have to have an account in this platfrom to play or can it be done only through smart contracts?
Through the stock exchanges you can easily be tracked.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

Hope you will gather a large audience! this project can become big one day
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

A tremendous project. A great platform offering a wide range of games. The scalable architecture allows for tremendous growth.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

I worry about security issues, are you planning to test your patform's vunerability
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

proven product!looking forward to it success!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: