Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts  (Read 25215 times)
GeRa_182

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Why will it be interesting for investors to hold your tokens? And not just to sell them and make easy money )

I’m wondering too, what are they going to offer investors in return?

May be dividends? Or another type of income? Anybody know?

For such projects like this one, that’s not necessary to provide another type of income. Of course you could sell them quickly and make some money, but if you will wait for a couple of months or even a year, than you’ll see x10 on your account. HODL!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Why will it be interesting for investors to hold your tokens? And not just to sell them and make easy money )

For such projects like this one, that’s not necessary to provide another type of income. Of course you could sell them quickly and make some money, but if you will wait for a couple of months or even a year, than you’ll see x10 on your account. HODL!

How do u know that? May be u have a wrong nickname here.. change it to Nostradamus Cheesy
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

I suppose, i'm not the first one, who ask this question, but still..
How are you gonna to compete with others?
What is your advantage over them, which will allow you to attract more customers?
JA_Bogat

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

A good project. Interesting idea. By the way, most recently I found a very cool platform, in which there is a payment terminal with almost all known exchanges. In addition, on this platform you can find an investor. Interesting? Then you are here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3119562.0
GeRa_182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

How do u know that? May be u have a wrong nickname here.. change it to Nostradamus Cheesy

They have an enormous potential, everyone love betting, man. So it’s in your best interests to hold their tokens
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

They have an enormous potential, everyone love betting, man. So it’s in your best interests to hold their tokens

Look at their ratings, listen at what people say about them, and you’ll understand how serious ere these guys )
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

Look at their ratings, listen at what people say about them, and you’ll understand how serious ere these guys )

That’s not enough info to make a decision.
You should analyse project deeper before making any investments.
Otherwise you will just another hype-hunter )
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

Most of them are losing their money btw. Hype is a really dangerous thing, people that earned mlns $ didn’t buy BTC at 20'000$, when the Hype was at max level. They’ve bought them earlier, when hype and price were much lower) Think about that.
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

Most of them are losing their money btw. Hype is a really dangerous thing, people that earned mlns $ didn’t buy BTC at 20'000$, when the Hype was at max level. They’ve bought them earlier, when hype and price were much lower) Think about that.

And if u compare btc situation to this one, u will see, that they are similar) Truegame is known by people, but there is no to much conversations around it, so hype is not at max level. And when it will grow, price will grow too. Just be patient..
PeToR

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

And if u compare btc situation to this one, u will see, that they are similar) Truegame is known by people, but there is no to much conversations around it, so hype is not at max level. And when it will grow, price will grow too. Just be patient..

The basis for future success is not hype.. it’s a structure behind the project. And in this case it’s really strong.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

Why are you spamming my Email with your ICO?

Can you answer me my questions from gambling section which you seems to be ignoring?

Honestly, I liked your site, but the way how you are doing promotions is wrong.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

Hi, dev! Are you planning to trade your tokens on Exchange? If yes, on which one?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:29:07 AM

Hi, dev! Are you planning to trade your tokens on Exchange? If yes, on which one?

Of course, as all other ICOs they need their tokens traded on Exchanges.

So they would at least try to list on them, then we will see Smiley
KeViN31

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

I’m asking, cause I’m a trader and considering to include TGAMES in my Investment portfolio in the future.
Hope to see them on huge Exchanges, like Binance, Bittrex and etc. Not only on Etherdelta
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

I’m asking, cause I’m a trader and considering to include TGAMES in my Investment portfolio in the future.
Hope to see them on huge Exchanges, like Binance, Bittrex and etc. Not only on Etherdelta

Hope is a good thing, however don't forget, that huge exchanges often have also huge requirements. Obviously it won’t be easy to be listed there right after ICO.
KeViN31

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

Hope is a good thing, however don't forget, that huge exchanges often have also huge requirements. Obviously it won’t be easy to be listed there right after ICO.

I think they will, of course not at once, but in 1-2 years it's quite possible )
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

I think they will, of course not at once, but in 1-2 years it's quite possible )

I hope to see them on coinmarket cap one day too.
Dev, have you already any agreed listings btw?
Not just keeping in contact.. And which one is it?
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

As far as i understand, the sale is going successfully ) Unfortunately, i have troubles with connection and I can't see your timeline of raised funds ( Or maybe your website is down?
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

As far as i understand, the sale is going successfully ) Unfortunately, i have troubles with connection and I can't see your timeline of raised funds ( Or maybe your website is down?

No, the site is working with out problems. Try it again, dude Wink
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

Do you have any successful gambling businesses before?
It’s important in terms of popularity.
If you had one, than you already have an audience, that might be loyal to you Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: