Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lending Lendconnect: Best platform for loans and large community  (Read 163 times)
M0byys (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:07:16 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 10:23:23 PM by M0byys

Hello everyone and welcome to this group.
This group is created to have a good atmosphere and will be dedicated to the Lendconnect loan platform.
First of all I want to say that this is a high risk investment but the community and the official lendconnect telegram is one of the best, not to say the best.
It is currently in Coinexchange and will be removed from there. What will be in a few days? They will open their own exchange, will be synchronized with the CMC (the price if it is synchronized and there is a maximum of 500lct withdrawal), and many more things, the currency had a maximum of $ 40 and is currently at $ 1.25, his daily interest is wonderful and he promises a lot, also something very important is that his total supply 5 times less than any other loan platform, only 3.5million !!
This group is dedicated to helping and winning among all the benefits obtained from referrals in group all, it is very important that we all win and not only the promoter or group administrator and I think it is something that will benefit all the lenders!
MY RECOMMENDATION : LEND 30% HOLD 50% AND TRADING 20% = WIN
I have in mind later when the exchange is active to make draws for the people here too! weekly raffles according to the price of the currency will be more LCT or less LCT!

This group will consist of each member that makes a lending will automatically receive ETH or LCT 50% of the value of what the member receives.
The other 15% will be kept by me, and the remaining 35% will be kept in a pool where I will update it every week and we will divide all the profits weekly among all the groups.

My first goal is to reach 50 members.

Here I leave the group that I just created in my telegram: https://t.me/LendConnectM0bys
LendConnect Moon ! Cool

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

This group is created to have a good atmosphere and will be dedicated to the Lendconnect loan platform.
First of all I want to say that this is a high risk investment but the community and the official lendconnect telegram is one of the best, not to say the best.
It is currently in Coinexchange and will be removed from there. What will be in a few days? They will open their own exchange, will be synchronized with the CMC (the price if it is synchronized and there is a maximum of 500lct withdrawal), and many more things, the currency had a maximum of $ 40 and is currently at $ 1.25, his daily interest is wonderful and he promises a lot, also something very important is that his total supply 5 times less than any other loan platform, only 3.5million !!
This group is dedicated to helping and winning among all the benefits obtained from referrals in group all, it is very important that we all win and not only the promoter or group administrator and I think it is something that will benefit all the lenders!
I have in mind later when the exchange is active to make draws for the people here too! weekly raffles according to the price of the currency will be more LCT or less LCT!
This group will consist of each member that makes a lending will automatically receive ETH or LCT 50% of the value of what the member receives.
The other 15% will be kept by me, and the remaining 35% will be kept in a pool where I will update it every week and we will divide all the profits weekly among all the groups.
Here I leave the group that I just created in my telegram: https://t.me/LendConnectM0bys
LendConnect Moon ! Cool

Who is he? People who promise a lot are usually not trustworthy. Over-promising is a suspicious trait.

Sounds like a Ponzi scheme in the works.

M0byys (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:54:01 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 12:04:15 AM by M0byys

LendConnect Moon ! Cool

Who is he? People who promise a lot are usually not trustworthy. Over-promising is a suspicious trait.

Sounds like a Ponzi scheme in the works.

Hi , if you read my tittle : lending plataform with reff, so yes its ponzi , its not financial blockhain like other coins that still pending like PPT that i believe but that's another conversation different to this project that's why High risk

1- First of all I want to say that this is a high risk investment
2-Whatever if you do alone is worst than if you use my link ( why ? because i only keep 15% then i rest 50% for the lenders instant and another 35% for all the people)
3-People is free for do whatever they want
4-Not necessary need loan all his money , they can loan 30, hold 50 , trading 20
5-Maybe im wrong but its not these part of forum for this """"bussniss""" ?
6-I dont say nothing about making tons of money or that , also dont recommend any people to join here if he dont know about "dont put all eggs in 1lending plataform", dont wanna maniacs or people that put his funds, NO thats not accepted for me.
7 Yes they are anonymous whatever all this people is always anonymous , confidence sometimes is bad but you always have to know that will end , just maximize your experience.
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:09:15 AM

This doesn't really belong in the lending section, though. HYIPs such as this are better suited to this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0
edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:13:37 AM

be wary of this platform and those before it - bitconnect, davor, loopx, knox - all exit scammed
M0byys (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:21:55 AM

This doesn't really belong in the lending section, though. HYIPs such as this are better suited to this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0

Ok, thanks gonna move it !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: