Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin to go down big dip  (Read 400 times)
sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

Now that I had predicted yesterday that litecoin will go up past 200, Expect a crash in price today. Due to Chinese new year and since everything has been going up for past 3 days, another crash is expected today as people will be cashing out.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
Merited by kryptqnick (3)

I don't expect any crash on Litecoin today because a hard fork is announced on February 18th. The owners of Litecoin will receive 10 LitecoinCash for every Litecoin they own. This is the reason why Litecoin has reached $221 today and probably move higher in the coming 2-3 days until the fork. The new forked coin will be mined with SHA256 mining hardware so it will probably attract some of the Bitcoin miners.
Charlie Lee announced that is against this new coin, time will show us if it will be successful or not.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

I do not think Litecoin will have a big slump,Because if people need to spend money, then they will advance the cash of funds, rather than wait until the arrival of the Spring Festival began to cash.

Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

Yeah unlikely that litecoin will have a big dip considering that hard fork, most will try to get more and take advantage of the situation where you will get forks free coins as well
imjustagirl

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

Speculations. Most of the cryptomarket is going up today. Why do people think it just MUST go down before/after the holidays? Maybe a lot of people are actually gifting bitcoin/litecoin/some other currency during the holidays?

1JPnqMd1Q43L3KbZ7SoTSdRCD2aLj2sikF Tip Me!
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:40:41 AM

I don't expect any crash on Litecoin today because a hard fork is announced on February 18th. The owners of Litecoin will receive 10 LitecoinCash for every Litecoin they own. This is the reason why Litecoin has reached $221 today and probably move higher in the coming 2-3 days until the fork. The new forked coin will be mined with SHA256 mining hardware so it will probably attract some of the Bitcoin miners.
Charlie Lee announced that is against this new coin, time will show us if it will be successful or not.
You are clearly not doing a lot of research litecoin wont have any official fork,it is a scam it is already have cleared by the LTC's founder Charlie Lee,if you dont know about it you better to dig some information.Litecoin wont have any fork,LCC or LiteCoinCash is a scam and unofficial forked coin.Stay away if you arent yet involved or you can join and lose your investments.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

I think this is the right time to invest and buy some Litecoin for long-term investments, all altcoins go up, if we do not buy it now, maybe there will be no more exact time
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

You did not predict anything. Everything you did was guess. Neither do you bring any analysis to prove your claim, nor have you provided evidence for your "prediction".
I do not think LTC will crash in the next few weeks. I think LTC will have a slight price cut. But maybe now is the time when the LTC is again rising in price.
That would mean that you should buy coins now. But not more.

LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

The only dip I'm worried about is the chinese new year. A lot of people expect a crash but I think it'd just be a great time to buy.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

Yeah unlikely that litecoin will have a big dip considering that hard fork, most will try to get more and take advantage of the situation where you will get forks free coins as well

LOL. i have been away so i don't know if LTC will dip or not but what you said doesn't make any sense! if anything with this fork of litecoin there should be a bigger rise because more greedy people are buying it and that is a simple pump.

and there is 4 more days left to the actual fork!

--looking for signature--
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

Now that I had predicted yesterday that litecoin will go up past 200, Expect a crash in price today. Due to Chinese new year and since everything has been going up for past 3 days, another crash is expected today as people will be cashing out.

Chinese new year  is not connected in anyway with LTC.

LTC price is up, because they will start the lighting network in the end of the month. I don't expect a down dip anytime soon for LTC.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

I'm sure this has nothing to do with chinese new year and LTC will keep moving up. Remember Litepay has been launched and we have not seen the best results yet. So we wait and see, as this is just beginning.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

You did not predict anything. Everything you did was guess. Neither do you bring any analysis to prove your claim, nor have you provided evidence for your "prediction".
I do not think LTC will crash in the next few weeks. I think LTC will have a slight price cut. But maybe now is the time when the LTC is again rising in price.
That would mean that you should buy coins now. But not more.

Most "speculations" are indeed just wild guesses and luck, nothing more. Grin

worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

Less than 200 should it fall,the news is positive for him coming Chinese new year may skorrektirovat it,but not so much that he collapsed.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

Not gonna happen since litepay starts at february 26 charle lee tweeted that they have 3 more big news coming out in that period.If you want to check your theory see if the chinese are buying doge coin since thier new year is year of the dog Grin
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

It is expected to crash because charlie already announced that there will be no upcoming fork from the LTC's team that is why most of the people who got FOMO from these FUDS are dumping LTC today.People needs a lot of research before investing to these scam projects,and people who are behind these shitty coins should be remove from our community.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

I choose to use long term period to make money with LTC, so I can't tell you nothing because you're speculation trader/ invest, meaning you create opportunity from moment not by pattern. Actually, LTC is good coin even always get slow price action and get negative impact from btc. Until now LTC has been survive and new coin ( from ICO's ) still can't pass it. Good luck with your LTC and enjoy the profit.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

People don't care if the fork is official or it is not. Everybody knows what Charlie Lee announced about this fork. People want money, and this (as in any other fork) is for free.
So by buying more Litecoins, they have an opportunity to acquire some BitcoinCash for free. That is enough for them, it is free altcoins.
You don't have to make a research for this.
Litecoins price will rise until the announced fork (if any) and after that, it will return to the previous price $120-$150.

You are clearly not doing a lot of research litecoin wont have any official fork,it is a scam it is already have cleared by the LTC's founder Charlie Lee,if you dont know about it you better to dig some information.Litecoin wont have any fork,LCC or LiteCoinCash is a scam and unofficial forked coin.Stay away if you arent yet involved or you can join and lose your investments.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

If only everything was as simple as you say. Chinese New Year does not have such a colossal influence on pricing.
Grandifer

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

Litecoin will get to $1k this year. Because why not? It has everything we want for cryptoCURRENCY - growing adoption, speed and cost of transactions and normal crypto characteristics. Charlie and team are working on this project. It's one of the most promising coins this year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: