Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:25:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin to go down big dip  (Read 408 times)
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

I don't see any reasons for Litecoin to go up or down. It will probably grow just when other coins will start growing after we'll come back to the green zone stably
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

Now something like this is observed. A collapse is possible. The Chinese massively began selling crypto currency, only bitcoin grew, but he also got up. Maybe there will be a fall. In general, it is necessary to save in dollars.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
kueyen

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

Litecoin is one of the more solid coins at the moment, and the trend these past few days has been pretty good. It looks like the market is starting to go up once again, so LTC also looks promising right now.

ransow72

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:16:06 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 09:12:43 AM by ransow72

Litecoin coin go to down but it will recover soon . This is usually  cryptomarket crisis it is not stable to long time . Now litecoin try to pumb just wait it will recover.
kennyy2929

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

I don't think there will be a crash, cause there is a fork coming soon. I think it will go steady for few days and then rise again after the fork.
Anyway, i am a long term holder, so it doesn't matter to me. I expect for a rising in the future. XD
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

Litecoin is popular but has no real world purpose. It is just a tradeable coin that you can't do anything with apart from hope that someone else will want it. Ethereum and NEO are the ones that will rise this year, or other purposeful coins like LISK which has been billed as an ethereum killer and will release their product very soon.

ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

Are you really saying this i dont think so because even today price of litcoin increased and it didn't happened even today because you said this statement yesterday. You must check where you find this news up. It looks like the market is starting to go up once again. Last year, the Chinese new year didn't have a big impact on Litecoin.
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

Now that I had predicted yesterday that litecoin will go up past 200, Expect a crash in price today. Due to Chinese new year and since everything has been going up for past 3 days, another crash is expected today as people will be cashing out.
Anyway litecoin still has fallen dramatically relative to the Etherium. This coin must still grow in price, so we can't name this a strong growth and buy this coin. At the moment my choice is Etherium. Bitcoin I think will grow less than Etherium.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
coinmgnet

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

Now that I had predicted yesterday that litecoin will go up past 200, Expect a crash in price today. Due to Chinese new year and since everything has been going up for past 3 days, another crash is expected today as people will be cashing out.

I think the price will maintain, the entire market has an uptrend so I think we are good here. We are going to hit 1 trillion dollars on coinmarketcap.
JuniAiko

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

I actually see a high possibility for Bitcoin Cash instead to dip after not going anywhere for awhile.
I have noticed and watching that initial big pump at the start of recovery, and I believe that person/group could very likely initiate a dump at anytime once the necessary volume is met.

At least Litecoin has Litepay going for it, which is HUGE!
But I can't find anything special going for Bitcoin Cash, but instead, found loads of FUD on it. Especially the recent news of Microsoft supporting BTC/ETH/LTC to develop a scaling solution, and stating that on-chain scaling (which compromises the security/integrity of the blockchain itself) is not the way to go.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

Smiley i am not surprise as many people still doubt litecoin, but LTC is a viable alternative and serves me well during the btc and eth network congestion period. I still view ltc as a great propect going forward as it has better development roadmap now. Loking forward to ETC will do the same thing thia year.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

I don't expect any crash on Litecoin today because a hard fork is announced on February 18th. The owners of Litecoin will receive 10 LitecoinCash for every Litecoin they own. This is the reason why Litecoin has reached $221 today and probably move higher in the coming 2-3 days until the fork. The new forked coin will be mined with SHA256 mining hardware so it will probably attract some of the Bitcoin miners.
Charlie Lee announced that is against this new coin, time will show us if it will be successful or not.
Like you said, time will tell, however, a fork will always be a fork, but that does not mean it cannot still end up having some bit of usefulness in the community, even if it ends up as a shit coin as they all end up adding to the total market cap anyway. However, anything can happen, Litecoin is looking good and strong as well, so I do not see any reason why it should get dumped hugely for now, but like I said, time will tell, nothing is predictable in the crypto market.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

Smiley i am not surprise as many people still doubt litecoin, but LTC is a viable alternative and serves me well during the btc and eth network congestion period. I still view ltc as a great propect going forward as it has better development roadmap now. Loking forward to ETC will do the same thing thia year.
The first thing you must remember ethereum congestion caused by first dapps runs on ethereum network while it can't be done on the litecoin network.
the second thing this is a hype due to the lightning network and litepay. Some people are still discussing about that and the fork coin of litecoin is not officially launched by litecoin team.
Consider charlie is still actively developing litecoin itself.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

Agree. Any coin that goes up in a big way will be dumped soon after its pump. That is just the nature of the market. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

I do not think Litecoin will have a big slump,Because if people need to spend money, then they will advance the cash of funds, rather than wait until the arrival of the Spring Festival began to cash.
Litecoin even have some good stuff going for it right now, most especially with the payment system and I want to believe that should cause some rally for this coin after showing some strength for some days now and looking like it is going to be testing some new ATHs.

We cannot always be 100% right though, but I am seeing this coin hit a good target before selling, but not without the stop loss on.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

Speculations. Most of the cryptomarket is going up today. Why do people think it just MUST go down before/after the holidays? Maybe a lot of people are actually gifting bitcoin/litecoin/some other currency during the holidays?
I do not know why some people are even attaching the whole holiday to cryptocurrency when they hold a few percentages of the cryptocurrencies when compared globally. Moreover, what has the holiday even gotten to do with anything? Market is looking good, we are not sure if the wide correction of the market is over, but at least, it looks like there is still a little bit of hope right now, so let's see how it turns out.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

You did not predict anything. Everything you did was guess. Neither do you bring any analysis to prove your claim, nor have you provided evidence for your "prediction".
I do not think LTC will crash in the next few weeks. I think LTC will have a slight price cut. But maybe now is the time when the LTC is again rising in price.
That would mean that you should buy coins now. But not more.
Pure guess work based on nothing, I totally agree with you. Apparently, one of those guys who just like generating FUD on everything. Sure, we cannot dispute the fact that anything can happen, but what is the point of him coming to tell us there is going to be a big dip, when the market is saying otherwise. I am sure even if he can analyze the charts right now, which I totally doubt he can't except for guessing around the thread, he would know there is really nothing that depicts any crash on litecoin right now.
cambodu

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

it seems to recover along with btc just

nobody buying more
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

it seems to recover along with btc just

nobody buying more
Yeah agree with you all the crypto currency price chart are exactly moving according with the price chart of bitcoin so litecoin also following the same.But litecoin is one of the future coin so it is better to get that coin when it is available for cheaper.
But I will never agree that litecoin will go down to big dip because it is the one of the most stable crypto currency even when compared with the bitcoin so it is not possible to lose its value in the future.
GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

litecoin, by the way, is much better than bitcoin in terms of mining. And in 2018 for him in general became a landmark with the appearance on Coinbase. Over the past few months, litecoin has achieved significant results in the crypto currency market. Theoretically, it can be assumed that in the future, developers, and behind them, investors will begin to migrate to litecoin, and this in turn will lead to an increase in the price of LTC. So we are waiting for the price of 400 dollars.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: