Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MY FIRST BOUNTY EXPERIENCE!  (Read 288 times)
kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

Hello every one i am new to signature campaigns but i have been here in bitcointalk for about 5 1/2 months which gives me qualifications for the signature campaigns.This is my first time these so called bounties or bounty campaign which will require you to wear some signatures of these ICOs here in bitcointalk then you will post weekly in a certain discussions,which you can see in the official bounty thread sections.

Here is my experience,the campaign manager seems having a good time removing most of the participants in this bounty campaign.
I was removed because i posted all of the required number of posts in only one discussion board  which is altcoins discussions.

here is the screenshot of spreadsheet and the rules in in the official bounty thread

https://i.imgur.com/TyFW94j.jpg

BOUNTY THREAD  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2892255.0
SPREADSHEET https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy2utkGah_nKoS2hDxJLza21d1hH7MJHKnHvRf-TOA/edit#gid=502415861

You check the rules if i did something wrong,didnt they missed to put a rule which restricting the participants to post
in a single discussion board for the whole week? i dont see any from the rules? do you?

I abide all the rules in the bounty thread,tell me what is wrong?
did i posted shitposts? you can check my profile here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1290714;sa=showPosts

I have some conclusion why the manager is doing this,maybe because he wants the hero account to get all the stakes for the whole campaign
Ooops? look at the profile of this hero member and compare our posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=125571;sa=showPosts

DO NOT JOIN THIS CAMPAIGN !

wow i am sorry to hear that for your first campaign. there are really many scam project which we need to becareful at.

i think u can untrust or report the person in charge who do this to u. so that there are more people can be alert.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

This is the not good for the bounty hunters being removed from a campaign which you abide all the rules,being removed insntantly in a campaign is ridiculous i have checked all rules and you didnt violate and terms and conditions from the bounty thread,clearly here are some lapse with the bounty manager must be happy that they only have one active participants in their campaign,dont worry this campaign wont achieve success and thats for sure.

cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

Unacceptable removal of participants,this campaign manager surely new to bounties,the didnt put something that we wanted to achieve like putting some restriction to which discussions you can only post.The bounty thread doesnt restrict people from posting in a single discussions board i dont find any reason why the campaign manager removed you.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

It looks like the bounty manager is trying to remove as much participants as possible and motivates these decisions with any reasons that he find applicable. There are no signs of mentioned restrictions in provided campaign terms. For me it means that the manager actions are ruled by unobservable conflict of interests.  

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

There will always be a bad apples out from the basket,thos managers seems to have favoritism the hero account might be his own alt that is why he is not removing it even the quality posts is too bad.There is not such rule that restrict the participants,this is bad campaign manager al already list him to my blocklisted bounty managers.Try to move to another campaign,theres a lot of good campaigns out there you will them in the boutny section.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

Try to be into the bounty campaigns of trusted campaign managers who have got good experience as well reputation in handling bounty campaigns. I've been into bounty campaigns and every manager has provided with the legitimate support throughout the campaign until the bounty payment distribution.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

Try to be into the bounty campaigns of trusted campaign managers who have got good experience as well reputation in handling bounty campaigns. I've been into bounty campaigns and every manager has provided with the legitimate support throughout the campaign until the bounty payment distribution.
Do you have any names which are you referring to?i am new to bounty campaigns too and i want to know who are the most successful bounty managers thru this forum so i can follow each of their campaigns,a complete list would be appreciated.

To OP try to find a new campaign which started 1-2weeks ago and only join to those who has high rank participants.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

Hello every one i am new to signature campaigns but i have been here in bitcointalk for about 5 1/2 months which gives me qualifications for the signature campaigns.This is my first time these so called bounties or bounty campaign which will require you to wear some signatures of these ICOs here in bitcointalk then you will post weekly in a certain discussions,which you can see in the official bounty thread sections.

Here is my experience,the campaign manager seems having a good time removing most of the participants in this bounty campaign.
I was removed because i posted all of the required number of posts in only one discussion board  which is altcoins discussions.

here is the screenshot of spreadsheet and the rules in in the official bounty thread

BOUNTY THREAD  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2892255.0
SPREADSHEET https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy2utkGah_nKoS2hDxJLza21d1hH7MJHKnHvRf-TOA/edit#gid=502415861

You check the rules if i did something wrong,didnt they missed to put a rule which restricting the participants to post
in a single discussion board for the whole week? i dont see any from the rules? do you?

I abide all the rules in the bounty thread,tell me what is wrong?
did i posted shitposts? you can check my profile here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1290714;sa=showPosts

I have some conclusion why the manager is doing this,maybe because he wants the hero account to get all the stakes for the whole campaign
Ooops? look at the profile of this hero member and compare our posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=125571;sa=showPosts

DO NOT JOIN THIS CAMPAIGN !

Take another signature campaign, I think if you look at the rules, you may be removed. In the rules listed are general, 10 post per weeks and so on. it might be better if you ask to bounty manager. May do good research and analysis to get maximum signature campaign results and have a high value in the future. A good Bounty Manager should respond well if there is a problem in his project. As long as I follow the signature campaign I get a good bounty manager, and get good results I think.

Andrey Kozia

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

My way into the world of cryptocurrency as a novelty, I started with bounty companies! Gradually, little by little began to explore the blockchain, ICO, the crypt... and much more! Since there is not much time after the main work, it is impossible to understand the whole structure completely! But slowly started to learn and became more aware of the crypto-world! At the moment, slowly invest in projects that are engaged in the same bounty, a little trading on the stock exchange! In General on that's gonna be enough time and opportunities those and am! I really like this lesson!!! I wish all budding success, in this case is not easy!!!
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

I've also joined my first bounty campaign with Morpheus.Network. Their impression currently is really good. Waiting for awesome things in future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

Just move on from this.  Find a better signature campaign and sign up for it.  Good thing you found out during your first week and not at the end of the campaign.  The rules did not state that you can't post in one section only.  You can try to PM the campaign manager telling him to include that in the rules and give you another chance. 
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

I dont understand you poor ppl that use multiple accounts to join different bounties. You destroy the community.
Ive successfully participated in 4 bounties so far, and all of them has gotten me atleast 1eth/bounty. Im about to recieve my gladius reward and as of right now its valued at around 3eth. Which is alot of money. So its definetly worth the time.
But dont be like these idiots and do multiple accounts and sign up for 10 each week. Do your research and commit to one really good one instead.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

My first token that I ever received from my ever first Signature Campaign was a shitty one.
It is called the Tangerine Exchange Token
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x4205aaa09f06b343bc2cddad4ca48421198b6171
It is my first participated signature bounty campaign for 6 weeks campaign and at the same time I am very super excited on how I gonna do after I get the token, and I'm planning to buy a phone or a lop top and everything.
Well, I was wrong because since last year October until today it does not hit any Crypto Exchange and I am very disappointed.
That's why it pushed me to create more accounts in  this forum so that I could join as many signature bounties as I could and then now I am holding more than a dozen ERC20 tokens and also many more pending bounty stakes.
Since last December, I am receiving 1 to 2 tokens every week and I am holding more than $30,000 worth of Crypto Coins and counting.

I started with a shit coins but now I am receiving good coins every week. That's wow!

I'm not gonna try to read your post because I am racing against time to comply the number comment requirement for my signature campaign and sorry, you can't earn my sMerit either.. Sorry Bro...

I see what you did there and if had any smerit left i would`ve merit you.
But i`m afraid that most of the users wont uderstand your sarcasm and maybe they will follow your advice.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

I dont understand you poor ppl that use multiple accounts to join different bounties. You destroy the community.
Ive successfully participated in 4 bounties so far, and all of them has gotten me atleast 1eth/bounty. Im about to recieve my gladius reward and as of right now its valued at around 3eth. Which is alot of money. So its definetly worth the time.
But dont be like these idiots and do multiple accounts and sign up for 10 each week. Do your research and commit to one really good one instead.
What is wrong to have multiple accounts in bitcointalk?there is no such restriction in the forum even these DT members has their own alternative accounts,it will onl be wrong if they have joined their multiple accounts in a single campaign which means they are abusing the bounties.Its not their fault that they were born poor what is the connection of this topic to your statement im sure even you has alt accounts.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

These people who are using multiple accounts in a single campaigns are indeed greedy people,but there is no way to find these cheaters if you dont manually check the IP addresses of all the participants in a boutny campaign and mister isnt their fault for being born in a poor family.

To OP just move on,the campaign you have joined seems to be not going to have a successful ICO,the manager sucks and you are right there is no restriction from the main boutny rules.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

We had a DM at Telegram, makuhpal and me decided that due to me not putting it in the rules, I will give them one more chance to remain in the campaign but I was not able to come online due to some problems I was facing with the internet, so didn't update their status on the spreadsheet. And I can prove that I asked them not to post all the posts in a single board, check my quote below:

#JOINED POST
Bitcointalk username: makuhpal
Posts count:97 (including this post)
ValueCash Username:kaplog

Accepted on probation. Giving you one chance.
Spread your posts in different boards rather than just posting in Altcoin Discussion alone, or you'll be removed next week.

This is from the bounty thread itself. I believe this guy should have checked it before posting all this.
If you guys believe that I've done anything wrong, I welcome your red ratings.
Albeit, as I came online today only, I've now updated the rules.
Being very calm on this, I would still ask you if you are interested in remaining a participant or not, I will update your details once your clarify your stance.
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

Sorry for bad experiences.
But there is always that possibility. That's why better make good research to join a bounty campaign like invest in ICOs.
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

Why not join bountyhive to have a better experience. It is a very nice platform to make use of. It is co-founded by one of the best managers on bitcointalk and gives everyone an equal chance to participate as long as you meet all the requirements. The thread below should give you more insight.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960385.msg30390598#msg30390598
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

So frustrating imagine working hard at something then you will not get anything after the end of the campaign, and gets rejected. I also at my first bounty and I feel like everything is okay and besides our bounty manager is very accommodating and considerate to it's bounty hunter and

I'm proud to say that our ICO is #1 for three straight week based on

https://hype.codes/top-3-ongoing-ico-8-14-feb-according-our-readers?utm_content=buffercb4d9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: