Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on ReddCoin  (Read 109 times)
Jsu (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

A friend of mine recently suggested getting into ReddCoin, what's everyone thoughts on this coin? What makes it appealing.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

A friend of mine recently suggested getting into ReddCoin, what's everyone thoughts on this coin? What makes it appealing.

honestly, this coin is a pump n dump type of coin from the trading perspective I was holding it for quite a long time after getting it @80+ satoshis price when it was recently pumped by Mr John McAfee.

There are many other good projects I think you should look at them.

ps: It's my perspective do your own research.

Jsu (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

Thanks for the info guys. I kind of got the same feeling; he feels like it's going to be adopted by facebook and ebay... but if it was I feel like they would need something special technology wise for that to happen. Cheers
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

My opinion on Redd is that it's never going to be adopted by any of the social media sites it aims to one day be adopted by. I feel that if any of the sites such as Facebook ever decide to adopt a cryptocurrency for micropayments then they will probably create their own. Redd mostly seems to be used for speculation and pump and dumps, its price was as low as 8 satoshi only a few months ago before it was pumped by McAfee. I think it will eventually slide back to those levels.

Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

Sounds like your friend wants you to fill his sell orders. 
Jsu (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Rekt'd  Shocked
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:11:21 PM

Sucks pretty much, was hyped because Mcafee said something positive about it (coin of the week), I am sure they paid Mcafee well for this hype.

trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:19 PM

Sucks pretty much, was hyped because Mcafee said something positive about it (coin of the week), I am sure they paid Mcafee well for this hype.

No need for them to pay him. He loads up on a bunch of some coin and then shills it. All of his sheep like followers buy the coin without even considering if it's useful at all. Price goes up and he dumps his holding. He's just using his 'fame' to do exactly what pump and dump groups do.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: