Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you get into bitcoin?  (Read 324 times)
Jsu (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

Who told you about it; how did you learn about it?

----

Me: My friend was bragging about getting into crypto around Christmas time; he brought up a bunch of the graphs on his laptop and we sat and had a few beers and he introduced me. Later I took a course on udemy and then bought my first coin right before it all came into a correction. Smiley
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

Well, someone has to buy our coins at the top. Don't worry it will all continue its uptrend again.

As for how I got into bitcoin? I was looking to buy something on the darknet because my regular guy wasn't around anymore. When I got there I noticed things being sold for something called BTC.
Jsu (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

Well, someone has to buy our coins at the top. Don't worry it will all continue its uptrend again.

As for how I got into bitcoin? I was looking to buy something on the darknet because my regular guy wasn't around anymore. When I got there I noticed things being sold for something called BTC.

Can't tell if you're serious or not... DarkWeb = Criminal activities?
kufiandistrict

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

My boss gave me this task but he actually gave me an opportunity.
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

My girlfriend told me about bitcoin.
dyaaku

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

my best friend told me about bitcoin when i need money,
i started with trading , my friend told me that can make your money double,
but just like you, i invest in exchange and bought bitcoin and then all came into a correction.
I hope bitcoin can reach new ATH again  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
syearif2507

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

I entered bitcoin from my friend then taught how to play bitcoin.
Frideric

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

I have long been interested in cryptocurrency , but could not dare to invest, a year ago I bought bitcoin and Ethereum , now I invest in new cryptocurrencies and learn trading.
mikey12

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

My mentor has been telling to join bitcoin but I became adamant but it later occur to me he was even doing me Good. My mentor and friend introduced me to Bitcoin.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

Who told you about it; how did you learn about it?

----

Me: My friend was bragging about getting into crypto around Christmas time; he brought up a bunch of the graphs on his laptop and we sat and had a few beers and he introduced me. Later I took a course on udemy and then bought my first coin right before it all came into a correction. Smiley
My cousin has been pushing bitcoin to me since it started when it was just few cents in price. Sice it was something new i never gave an ear to him. I was thinking it was also a come and go trend so, i just ignored until one day i heard he was already rebuilding his house and when i asked him from where did he get the money. He said from crypto. That was the time i became interested.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

My friend told me a few times. But both of us were just scepticall to go deeper. Then about half year from that point we was looking at it again and this time we really give it a try so i think ,from this distance, we made a good decision.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

i got into bitcoin after when i saw it booming i got into it proper when i saw the transaction rate of it online.. I was looking to buy something on the darknet because my regular guy wasn't around anymore. When I got there I noticed things being sold for something called BTC. happy to know about bitcoin now
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

I heard from a group and decide to research about it and find it interesting and I joined.

harimbadl

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

When Stellar Lumens started back to 2014 at this time it was just called STELLAR Smiley
Then i recognized its Stellar is going to make a Blockchain and a crypto currency.
Then i read more about bitcoin and how is blockchain working Smiley
Spazzer

Activity: 1080
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:56:12 PM

I was very early and late to the party. I was given 120 BTC back in 2013 for a job I did. Sold them a month later. Kept my eye on the scene, but never really saw the entire picture. An article caught my attention August 2017 and I've been obsessed since.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:45:15 AM

No told about bitcoin , i just get into bitcoin because i saw my cousin doing something in his smartphone and out of curiosity i ask him what he is doing and he said that he is earning some money through bitcoin. And that start for me to learn earning money in bitcoin. And i join in this forum to learn more about bitcoin and earning profits from other altcoins.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
wesbrook00

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

My co-worker invite me to try bitcoin for extra income, and then i was interested about bitcoin.
arcanists

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:55:39 AM

I heard bitcoin from my cyber friend which I never met in person.
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

I just saw BTC ad in the internet and i clicked it and i did a little more research and i thought to myself that this thing will gonna be big because it's the future mo money.
lenjay

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

None, i just simply see it online and i curius about it,then i decide to try it because i see many people make money in online.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: