Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Preliminary Scam Accusation vs Cryptopia for holding customers funds  (Read 1181 times)
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

you are the one lying. Keep dealing with ZOI and other scam coins, and keep shilling for Scamtopia. You're gonna be so rich.

That's rude.

Yo don't get heat up man, if you read carefully my post I clearly stated that I know nothing about GBYTE and I was throwing hypothesis.

So please don't start insulting and calling randomly for scams and shills and shits.

Thank you.
Cheers.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCWagering

Activity: 292
Merit: 256

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

Next time you know nothing (every time?) keep it zipped, eh?
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

No, I'm sorry for you but I'm still free to formulate hypothesis and help people to understand how these things could potentially go out there.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Karartma1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:51:55 AM
Merited by Lafu (2)

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=GBYTE
Something is moving behind the scened on Cryptopia: stay tuned.
I will be more than happy to close this thread saying that we were not scammed by them.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

I was thinking to buy some ETN there today. But I'm undecided now what to do because of the two types of reports, positive & negative.

I already have some coins there, and now I'm also undecided what to do... withdraw or keep it there. Though I never got any issue with cryptopia so far.

With those positive & negative reports, it seems to me that cryptopia is becoming another yobit.

marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

I was thinking to buy some ETN there today. But I'm undecided now what to do because of the two types of reports, positive & negative.

I already have some coins there, and now I'm also undecided what to do... withdraw or keep it there. Though I never got any issue with cryptopia so far.

With those positive & negative reports, it seems to me that cryptopia is becoming another yobit.

You are really playing russian roulette with your money.  Don't waste your time.
pimpxxxdaddy42069

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:05:38 AM

Cryptopia dont steal your Coins , lol  

Maybe thinking about what Shit you talking about !

There are some backlogs , issues with wallets and other things , because an exchange wallet isnt the same as a wallet at your home PC ,

also this wallet runs on a seperated Blockchain who Cryptopia runs on !  You know nothing how this all works !

Also there is backlog in support tickets we known this and catching up !

But the First you all  write is  this is Scam and we steal coins , but this is not true !

I guess maybe i get now again spam mails and bad trust , or someone goes personaly offensive in threads about me , but i only tell you this all ,  i dont can anything about every issue that was happend !

should be the only post i do in here !

Regards Lafu

You and your exchange are a bunch of scum bags. Your "backlog" has been going on since december. There is absolutely no excuse for this shit.
marvel213

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

Cryptopia dont steal your Coins , lol  

Maybe thinking about what Shit you talking about !

There are some backlogs , issues with wallets and other things , because an exchange wallet isnt the same as a wallet at your home PC ,

also this wallet runs on a seperated Blockchain who Cryptopia runs on !  You know nothing how this all works !

Also there is backlog in support tickets we known this and catching up !

But the First you all  write is  this is Scam and we steal coins , but this is not true !

I guess maybe i get now again spam mails and bad trust , or someone goes personaly offensive in threads about me , but i only tell you this all ,  i dont can anything about every issue that was happend !

should be the only post i do in here !

Regards Lafu

You and your exchange are a bunch of scum bags. Your "backlog" has been going on since december. There is absolutely no excuse for this shit.

They don't care about their customers who made them millions.

Don't waste your time with this exchange.  File a report with FDRS.  https://fdrs.org.nz/complaints/make-a-complaint/

Some people had good luck with them.

Get off this exchange.  If you are using get out now while you have your funds intact.

Cryptopia used to be decent but now they've got children running the show.
Karartma1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

This is truly disappointing for all of us but until we don't know the answer here we can't say anything about them. Cryptopia is trading an aggregate volume of 1667 BTC as I write and it seems there are many people using it and certainly they are making money from it.
As I stated previously, I'll be more than happy to close this thread soon when we finally get our GBYTE ready for trading again.
amirbit

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:42:58 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 09:03:14 PM by amirbit

cryptopia this is the next MtGox are thief they took all my money to leave as soon as they were big scammers for 3 months with a ticks and still no answer scammers scammers scammers scammers scammers

he took my money these son of a bitch
BTCWagering

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

This is truly disappointing for all of us but until we don't know the answer here we can't say anything about them. Cryptopia is trading an aggregate volume of 1667 BTC as I write and it seems there are many people using it and certainly they are making money from it.
As I stated previously, I'll be more than happy to close this thread soon when we finally get our GBYTE ready for trading again.

We can't say anything about them? Wtf happened to you? Hush money?

What they're doing is a point of fact. Confiscating our funds and at the very least, giving us the impression of lost bankrolls for months on end. And more likely at this point, they've straight up robbed us. "We can't say anything about them" is really stupid bro.

Their reported volumes mean nothing. If they're on a GOX exit scam, they'll just keep running fake bots on their own exchange until the last possible second. And people like you (the OP of this very thread I might add) are going to believe their numbers and say "we can't say anything."

JFC this world is a mess. Is there anyone out there who isn't an agent of crime and sociopathy?
Karartma1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

We can't say anything about them? Wtf happened to you? Hush money?

What they're doing is a point of fact. Confiscating our funds and at the very least, giving us the impression of lost bankrolls for months on end. And more likely at this point, they've straight up robbed us. "We can't say anything about them" is really stupid bro.

Their reported volumes mean nothing. If they're on a GOX exit scam, they'll just keep running fake bots on their own exchange until the last possible second. And people like you (the OP of this very thread I might add) are going to believe their numbers and say "we can't say anything."

JFC this world is a mess. Is there anyone out there who isn't an agent of crime and sociopathy?
Hey Man, calm down Wink We called it a scam but what else  can we say? Keep saying this will not help to solve the issue. We can’t do nothing but wait. Maybe at the end of the month I will remove the “preliminary” word from the thread.
BTCWagering

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

To the extent that anyone keeps posting in this thread, I'll keep reminding the community about missing funds. And we're now 3 months in, so it gets bleaker by the day, so as much as it pains me to keep picking the scab, I'm not going to shy away from the truth about Cryptopia and say stuff like "we can't say anything about them."

I'm not going to post scam scam scam every hour or anything, but there are enough people saying this or that about Cryptopia working, deposits and withdrawals coming back, promises of improvement, etc.

If there's a chance Cryptopia is also paying people to post fake positives in here, and there is, I'm going to keep posting the actual truth about them confiscating my money and acting like I don't exist.

I don't expect to get my GBYTE back anymore. My only hope is that this story will be big enough that Byteball uses its distribution funds to reimburse those who were robbed. So I'll keep beating the drum thank you very much.
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:42:31 AM

To the extent that anyone keeps posting in this thread, I'll keep reminding the community about missing funds. And we're now 3 months in, so it gets bleaker by the day, so as much as it pains me to keep picking the scab, I'm not going to shy away from the truth about Cryptopia and say stuff like "we can't say anything about them."

I'm not going to post scam scam scam every hour or anything, but there are enough people saying this or that about Cryptopia working, deposits and withdrawals coming back, promises of improvement, etc.

If there's a chance Cryptopia is also paying people to post fake positives in here, and there is, I'm going to keep posting the actual truth about them confiscating my money and acting like I don't exist.

I don't expect to get my GBYTE back anymore. My only hope is that this story will be big enough that Byteball uses its distribution funds to reimburse those who were robbed. So I'll keep beating the drum thank you very much.

Here is another beat of the drum....

bump

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

In the case of Byteball (GBYTE) for example, Cryptopia has no excuse, no extenuating circumstance to explain confiscating users' funds for over 2 months. The tech works flawlessly. It is a simple integration / update, and the lead dev of Byteball himself has been trying to reach out to Cryptopia:

in touch with them, trying to get them to pay attention, just a waste of time

I'm bringing the experience of ZOI since I'm and I've been in the public Discord and Slack channels and followed uplcose various stages of life of this coin, reading about upgrades and messeges of developers.

When there was a wallet upgraded needed to be installed on Cryptopia, devs of coin contacted them and they applied the requested upgrades in quite reasonable timeframe (1-2 weeks) about 2 weeks ago. In those 1-2 weeks wallet was under manteinance and also the market was paused. The devs reported that Cryptopia replied to to their requests, not instantly of course, but they did and applied the upgrades, there was also an hard fork to do.

So, every case has to be taken singularly, you must take into account that the devs may be lying to you too. As for this GBYTE coin I know nothing. Maybe, maybe, the devs aren't telling the truth, or maybe the upgrades needed to be installed on the Cryptopia's servers didn't work and it wasn't possibile to install and the devs are blaming Cryptopia instead of themselves in front of the users in order to move the blame from them to the exchange for not having to deal with angry users. I'm just throwing ideas here, because every situation and coin has its background, the variables in play are a lot.

Judging by your post.. the Dev's of several coins are all lying ??  Even the Dev's from LTC..  My LTC are stuck in processing.

This has EXIT SCAM written all over it !!

BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:04:05 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 06:32:18 PM by BigBadBitBaron

Anyone who has money "processing"..

I've been able to find company contact details for court etc, from another forum.

Cant be 100% sure of the accuracy of the information as they been known to tell a few porkies

109 Montreal St
Sydenham
New Zealand

Phone +64 21 669851
         +64 39 628838

Contact name  Rob Dawson
rob.dawson@cryptopia.co.nz

Tried getting the gov't department from same forum, but Craptopia deleted it earlier (i wonder why)

StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

Have you tried joining their discord channel and ask directly there? I've seeing people asking there to speed up things.

It should be this: https://discord.gg/2kMgEgw otherwise DYR for it.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
BigBadBitBaron

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Have you tried joining their discord channel and ask directly there? I've seeing people asking there to speed up things.

The Mods on the Discord channel Don't want to know, except to take the
official company line that the customer is at fault

marvel213

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

The Mods on the Discord channel Don't want to know, except to take the
official company line that the customer is at fault

They've got children running their exchange.
moug

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:25:41 AM

From website:

"Market Closing

Due to being unable to provide any kind of realistic or accurate ETA on both the DOGE/LTC markets being resumed, we have decided it best to close these base markets at this time. Please close any open orders, and we apologize for the inconvenience
."

They got soo.. many coins that just one could be a bad-actor and crash it (wallet software) Otherwise a needed site for new coins.
Would take a army of workers to maintain! Mostly with hard-forks etc.

I stopped trading there after my account was almost hacked, maybe was the VPN who knows..
But lost zero.

I hope everything gets sorted out in a timely fashion.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: