Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:41:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Preliminary Scam Accusation vs Cryptopia for holding customers funds  (Read 1179 times)
Karartma1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Thread UPDATE:
GBYTE wallet on Cryptopia is ACTIVE and trading resumed. I will keep the thread open for a while but I am going to change the subject since Cryptopia solved the issue.
Please post your withdrawals, trading, deposit experiences here if you wish.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

Thread UPDATE:
GBYTE wallet on Cryptopia is ACTIVE and trading resumed. I will keep the thread open for a while but I am going to change the subject since Cryptopia solved the issue.
And within a month itself, the trading seems to be still active but bytebal deposits are again having issues while depositing .

My deposit of .578 gbytes is stuck now and the support just gave me a very generic reply that they will see to it. I recommend everyone to stay away from the exchange as it lacks professionalism.
nabdaredevil

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

Participate in the unique P2PS project.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:43:38 AM

Thread UPDATE:
And within a month itself, the trading seems to be still active but bytebal deposits are again having issues while depositing .

My deposit of .578 gbytes is stuck now and the support just gave me a very generic reply that they will see to it. I recommend everyone to stay away from the exchange as it lacks professionalism.
I had a brief period of relief reading the title with the magic (for me) word "Solved". But my happiness is short lived. Hunt continues.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

Thread UPDATE:

I had a brief period of relief reading the title with the magic (for me) word "Solved". But my happiness is short lived. Hunt continues.

Lol, this isnt going to be a big deal if their team is responsive regarding the issue. You know the most frustrating thing when experiencing this kind of problem?, is when you are not recieving a single update after you opened the ticket. What you only get is a computer generated generic reply, after that everything was like being ignored.
The most essential part of having a business is customer service, without customers business will die. I hope they will realize how critical this issue against them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nabdaredevil

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

Participate in the unique P2PS project.

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

Thread UPDATE:

Lol, this isnt going to be a big deal if their team is responsive regarding the issue. You know the most frustrating thing when experiencing this kind of problem?, is when you are not recieving a single update after you opened the ticket. What you only get is a computer generated generic reply, after that everything was like being ignored.
The most essential part of having a business is customer service, without customers business will die. I hope they will realize how critical this issue against them.
No doubt about the customer service part. All the successful companies have awesome customer service as the major secret to their success.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

Is your Gbyte also not showing in your account after depositing into it?
It has been a week since the byteball undergone a maintenance and the issue is still not fixed although they always tweet about a new coin that is being listed on their platform. They should really focus first on the said issues.

Maybe we can ping @tony again like what BTCwagering did if I'm correct? I sent a PM to tony but I think I will not get any response from him.
Kim Ji Won

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

No doubt about the customer service part. All the successful companies have awesome customer service as the major secret to their success.

Guess what? As of the moment, I am not able to create a new support ticket so that I can follow up the issues regarding Byteball. Seems like they have also a problem now in their support or maybe they just disabled the function for creating new tickets because they got bulks of it as of now and are trying to catch up on fixing each one of them.
Real14Hero

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

Guess what? As of the moment, I am not able to create a new support ticket so that I can follow up the issues regarding Byteball. Seems like they have also a problem now in their support or maybe they just disabled the function for creating new tickets because they got bulks of it as of now and are trying to catch up on fixing each one of them.
These are some very serious beginnings of a exchange turning into scam.

I believe we should just leave the hope of seeing our bytes ever again.
I suppose you have already pinged tony regarding the issue but have got no reply, tony can do little in the issue but sure needs to be involved in it and persuade cryptopia to return the "stolen" bytes.
Kim Ji Won

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:53:33 AM

These are some very serious beginnings of a exchange turning into scam.

I believe we should just leave the hope of seeing our bytes ever again.
I suppose you have already pinged tony regarding the issue but have got no reply, tony can do little in the issue but sure needs to be involved in it and persuade cryptopia to return the "stolen" bytes.

Well, I just thought that if a lot of us would ping @tonych and make him aware of the current situation of byteball users, we could maybe get a huge help from him as he is the lead dev of Byteball. As I have said, it is possible that he has a direct contact with any developers in cryptopia that could talk to regarding the said issue.

I'm assuming that a lot of us has already sent the same tickets to cryptopia so I guess they should be well aware of the issue.

There is no known technical problem with Byteball / GBYTE which would explain Cryptopia shutting down the wallet.

Nonetheless I will contact @tonych (Byteball lead dev) and ask him to help resolve this.

Thank you all for your support. Let's pray that they are not on the backside of an exit scam already  Cry
Karartma1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:13:55 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 02:26:32 PM by Karartma1

Ok I have been asked to change the thread's title to remove the word solved. Hopefully this is something that can be handled sooner than the previous problem.
Will stay tuned for updates.

Edit: updated OP
Kim Ji Won

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

Ok I have been asked to change the thread's title to remove the word solved. Hopefully this is something that can be handled sooner than the previous problem.

OP can update the thread's title again back to solved. The maintenance of Byteball in cryptopia regarding the deposit issue is has been fixed earlier on this day and you guys now can continue trading with them. Hopefully, this would be the last issue about byteball or any other coin out there so that they will regain the tarnished image they had from some of their users.
Real14Hero

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

OP can update the thread's title again back to solved. The maintenance of Byteball in cryptopia regarding the deposit issue is has been fixed earlier on this day and you guys now can continue trading with them. Hopefully, this would be the last issue about byteball or any other coin out there so that they will regain the tarnished image they had from some of their users.
Almost all the issues regarding trading issues, byteball deposit issues have been solved for now.

The OP title doesn't needs to be changed, but a warning should be placed in the OP warning users that its not really safe to use the exchange as the solutions are not at all permanent and the operators are unprofessional.
Karartma1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

Updated. GBYTE working flawlessly in the last days
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: