Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hashflare cloud mining can i invest in it ?  (Read 366 times)
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

I don't really know why people are grinding on something that is beyond risky than buying bitcoin and hodl it through the year. Don't trust cloud mining dude. It's like giving your money away. Don't trust the cloud mining dude

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

I don't really know why people are grinding on something that is beyond risky than buying bitcoin and hodl it through the year.

I completely agree that the best way to book actual profits is to buy Bitcoin or whatever other coin directly. However, the main point of importance is that people buying themselves into cloud mining are out to generate/earn Bitcoin, which isn't something that buying and holding Bitcoin allows you to do. In other words, people expose themselves to insane risks just to increase the number of their coins effortlessly, which theoretically cloud mining allows them to do. It's the passive income potential that makes people go wild on cloud mining, especially with how paid shills on YouTube are out to trap people in. OP bought a cloud mining account from someone on the forum, which is even more stupid. Risk on top of even more risk, which seems to have cost him badly....
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

If you can't mine at home or mine with your gear hosted at a datacenter or another hosting location, don't mine. It's simple enough. You minimize risk by mining at home or at a trusted facility, and you also have full control of where and how you are mining by doing so. GPU mining is a good place to start if you don't like the noise of ASICs, particularly BTC ASICs. I particularly dislike cloud mining for the sole reason of the fact that you do absolutely nothing and learn nothing about actually configuring a miner and troubleshooting by buying into a cloud 'miner'.

I've operated deals with forum users regarding the trading of Hashflare subscriptions in the past, and they typically took a couple hours to respond. They're probably under more load now with the crypto boom, give them some time.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:11:16 AM

I dont like to recommend to invest in cloud mining much better to buy bitcoin and hold the possibility to earn good profit is there. Also the risk is very low in bitcoin but investing in cloud mining is not anymore safe because they will turn to be scam one day.
Much recommended is to do trading method you will be anonymous in your capital.
lucianus_luciferus

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

nothing is lost if you don't lose yourself

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

opened scam accused thread already thanks for suggestion but i m founding a solution to get back my hardly earn money which is huge ... also offcource me not gonna share my account details which me has ... now just waiting for seller to respond any where or hashflare to change my email ...

and im so pissed me also offering anyone who can help me legal way to bring back my money will pay him 0.01 btc for free ...

crossing figure !

sorry it didn't work dude. i hope you get it back

buyandsale (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

thanks for all suggestions but the seller was giving 82 th account thats why me got greedy ... me its a lesson ... now me lost money and account too seller changed login details too ... too sad
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Me planning to invest 1k $ like getting rent of cloud mining of 5gh in hashflare.io website service does anyone has good experience with it ...

plz suggest can i trust them ? im planning for 1 year plan

or is there any best way to invest 1k $ worth btc anywhere without trading cause me dont know anything about trading so dont suggest it ...

waiting for best suggestion !
I will advise you to buy bitcoin and other coins instead of investing in cloud mining. I read somewhere that 99% of the cloud mining did not paid there investors and many of them are scam venture. If you buy bitcoin some weeks ago you cloud have make almost 100% of your investment as profits if you sell them yesterday.
buyandsale (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

again sad news for me me got hacked my bitcoin account and someone stolen 0.08 btc from my account here is thread Sad
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2993610.0
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

I dont like to recommend to invest in cloud mining much better to buy bitcoin and hold the possibility to earn good profit is there. Also the risk is very low in bitcoin but investing in cloud mining is not anymore safe because they will turn to be scam one day.
Much recommended is to do trading method you will be anonymous in your capital.
Investing in Cloud mining will only make us lose. Today there are so many people who are still easily affected when we all know that cloud mining is not a profitable investment, lots and almost all cloud mining will experience a scam.

Imagine when we have money and we can not choose the right investment then we will lose. So please note again that cloud mining is a high risk action and also if choosing it then it is a stupid act !! There are many references that say it and I find it strange there are still people who believe and try to invest. The conclusion to me is that people who invest in cloud mining are frustrated and can not think well !!
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

Me planning to invest 1k $ like getting rent of cloud mining of 5gh in hashflare.io website service does anyone has good experience with it ...

or is there any best way to invest 1k $ worth btc anywhere without trading cause me dont know anything about trading so dont suggest it ...

I am unaware of hashflare.io. Need to go through the reviews of the users already have experience in it. I always had a negative feedback on cloud mining from my friends. Their feed back is, the users are not paid on time or they are not paid back at all. Many have been cheated. This is my friends concern on cloud mining. I have set a rig with few graphics cards. Invested around $2K. Earning a steady income every month worth of around $300. so better look for options available before sticking with one.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

Imagine when we have money and we can not choose the right investment then we will lose.
How so? If you have free capital to invest, and there isn't anything to invest in at the moment, then you simply don't invest at all. It's pointless to force yourself to invest in something just because you want to make profit.

That's greed getting the better of you. The difference between profitable and not profitable investors is that they know when to stick with their capital as long as they feel it's needed.

If I look at all the investment options here, and that from the moment I entered the crypto world, there has never been one single investment option that I considered to be worthy of putting my hard earned money in.

Buying Bitcoin or other coins as mentioned before by others, is the best and only option you should consider.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
play1ife

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

Don't do it , it is a scam. Much better to buy pangolin asic only for 1022$ now.
Here is an official web:
https://pangolinminer.com/
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

Don't do it , it is a scam. Much better to buy pangolin asic only for 1022$ now.
Here is an official web:
https://pangolinminer.com/

The quality of the product isn't the best. Watch that video where they're showing how to set it up. At 0:50 when they're plugging in the cable you can see the whole board buckles under pressure like it wasn't attached inside. You can find better build quality in 10 USD routers and switches so you should certainly expect it from a 1K USD machine.

Going back to the topic, don't give your money to cloud mining scams. Buy hardware or coins directly.

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

I am unaware of hashflare.io. Need to go through the reviews of the users already have experience in it. I always had a negative feedback on cloud mining from my friends. Their feed back is, the users are not paid on time or they are not paid back at all. Many have been cheated. This is my friends concern on cloud mining. I have set a rig with few graphics cards. Invested around $2K. Earning a steady income every month worth of around $300. so better look for options available before sticking with one.
If you do really have the money then better to buy your own miner. Save that $1k of yours then later on when you do save enough then better to buy graphics card that will really make you mine altcoins and potentially give you some real-time profits depending on what you are mining rather than on putting it into cloud mining which I do see it wont really be worth at all.If you are not tech savvy then mining alone will be a challenge for sure.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

as me specified before me buyed hashflare account with 82 th/z hash rate ... one of guy sold me his account remaining for more 10 months contract now ... we done escrow and me paid him 0.20 btc total ... and he given me account id and password too and seller said to change hashflare email by contacting them ... now the problem is me dont has full control over account cause me dont has email access of account and hashflare support also not responding or changing my email Sad stuck now ... did i got scammed ... me has seller all details like his address and mobile number ... can i get my money back by any legal way ? or should i wait until hashflare update the email its been 2 days passed me contacted hashflare ...the account seller is on this forum too ... thats seller profile so plz help guys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1760645

You said that guy sold his hashflare account for BTC1 but then you guys agreed just for BTC0.2?
Don't you feel it's strange, too good to be true from BTC1 to BTC0.2. But, if you do a research, it's overpriced as hashflare offer $1.8 for 10 GH/s but it was $1.4 in December which mean:
$1.4/10 GH/s * 8200 = $1,148 or BTC0.11 at current price, maybe less in last week as bitcoin reach over $11,000
Seems like a trap in the first place as he initially offer it for BTC2.1
I bought 78 TH/s @ 14.12.17  Reinvested 4.1 TH/s.

At the moment you can buy 82 TH/s for 2.1 BTC.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2935707.msg30165739#msg30165739

No offense to your decision to bought it for BTC0.2
But a little bit fact about hashflare contract price and how someone deceives others.

and he given me account id and password too and seller said to change hashflare email by contacting them ... now the problem is me dont has full control over account cause me dont has email access of account and hashflare support also not responding or changing my email Sad stuck now ... did i got scammed ... me has seller all details like his address and mobile number ... can i get my money back by any legal way ? or should i wait until hashflare update the email its been 2 days passed me contacted hashflare ...the account seller is on this forum too ... thats seller profile so plz help guys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1760645

Did you read this: https://m.imgur.com/VBoeW1c. ??
I'm not sure if it's a reply from hashflare support but it clearly mentioned not to sell the account.
Maybe because of this, hashflare don't want to change the email address or for other reasons.

opened scam accused thread already thanks for suggestion but i m founding a solution to get back my hardly earn money which is huge

Interesting, do you mind to share the way to get back your 'hardly earn money'? Really appreciate it.
Any update from hashflare support?
buyandsale (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

i know its my mistake believing him but now learned and big lesson from this ... well seller replied me after me filled police case against him and said will give refund on 1st march 2018 just waiting for payment will update here as soon as me receive my refund or if not received will move forward about case by sending more details to authorities which they replied via email ...
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:16:09 AM

Aha, nice solution report it to the police Cheesy
May I know, do you and the seller live in the same country/region? Such as in Europe or in USA, as it won't works if you live different side of the worlds.
Hopefully your funds refunded in 1st March, good luck.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:26:23 AM

This is like most idiotic idea to follow. I think you should be studious when you are in the crypto world. If this is your first time then get to know that cloud mining doesn't work with full efficiency now a days and it can get you loss only.

To be honest these mining sites are not scam or ponzi but what makes them look like that is, there end result! You never get your ROI before the finish line and the finish line here is contract terms of those website. If you dont get ROI within the completion of that period then you have to buy new contract (means more investment) and thus more time to get your ROI. This way the cycle keeps going on and yo never reach the end point.

Better study other methods by putting some extra bucks - like hardware mining if that interests you.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

investing in cloud mining sites is very risky because the scam sites are spreading in internet we do not know which site is legit. many say that the hash flare site is legit but I know you will wait a while before you can recover your investment on that site. So I think what you'll get with the hash flare is your investment, is it a long time before you get your profit, do you get what I say? in other words investing in cloud mining sites is a waste of time, it is better to buy a bitcoin currency and keep or hold it I am sure you can get some  profits if the bitcoin price will pump again.
buyandsale (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

u always spam same promotional link on every hashflare post dude ... how much they paid u for that

I chose Hashflare because they are the most trusted cloud mining company operating since 2012. You can mine based on Hash algorithms SHA 256, Scrypt , ET-HASH (Ethereum), X-11(DASH) and EquiHASH (ZEC).
For example, I have purchased 2TH/s (SHA-256) plan on HashFlare - Cloud Mining and it costs me $300. My earnings / revenue according to this plan would be $170/month and $2070/year. Now the above earnings will be directly proportional to two things:
Bitcoin price in the market
Bitcoin mining difficulty
So you should invest wisely and you can earn some money if you invest at the time right time witt the right plan. If you are a beginner then I will recommend using HashFlare - Cloud Mining as it is easy, super reliable and secure.
And you can also use promo codes to save more money at Hashflare. Here: https://bitcoinmining-cloud.com/ is 7% valid promo code for Hashflare.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: