Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Western Union is testing Ripple for money transfers!  (Read 673 times)
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

If this is true this huge for both Western Union and Ripple. It is huge for Western Union because if they didn't innovate soon their whole business is gone, and one of the worlds oldest companies would be gone forever. Smart of them to recognize the landscape is changing and they adapted well. If Ripple lands such a huge company as a client there use case goes up phenomenally and they actually have a leg to stand on (albeit a centralized shit leg, but a leg nonetheless Grin).

cryptomarvel

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

Western Union will benefit the Crypto and they will have their own benefit also due to high speed transfer of XPR.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

Super news from Western Union! They currently testing Ripple (XRP) for future money transfers.
Western Union Says It's Testing Transactions With Ripple

Ripple (XRP) proving its mettle. With more banks and financial institutions working with it. Should be beneficial for the crypto world in general.

kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

Super news from Western Union! They currently testing Ripple (XRP) for future money transfers.

Ripple (XRP) proving its mettle. With more banks and financial institutions working with it. Should be beneficial for the crypto world in general.
Yes, this is a major event for the world of crypto currencies. Crypto currencies begin close interaction with financial institutions and it's great. Crypto currencies have a very promising future and this event only confirms this fact.  Cool
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

Just noticed that MoneyGram already has partnership with Ripple and actively tests xRapid network.
Ripple and MoneyGram Partner to Modernize Payments
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

The title should be,western union FUD is still on and those people who are manipulating XRP price doesnt give up yet.This coin really sucks a lot of speculations but none of these came from reality,i am one of those people who got fooled with the coinbase rumour that turned into FUD when coinbase announced that there will no coin to be listed.

Just noticed that MoneyGram already has partnership with Ripple and actively tests xRapid network.
You should be checking the official website of money gram,yours like fake one  Roll Eyes

ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

The title should be,western union FUD is still on and those people who are manipulating XRP price doesnt give up yet.This coin really sucks a lot of speculations but none of these came from reality,i am one of those people who got fooled with the coinbase rumour that turned into FUD when coinbase announced that there will no coin to be listed.

You should be checking the official website of money gram,yours like fake one  Roll Eyes
It seems that the site is really a fake .....  Roll Eyes Now we have to check back the information very carefully. Scammers are waiting in every corner.
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

Good news for RIpple. But if, as a result of testing, western union decides that it is not suitable for them, then there will be a strong price collapse
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

Good news for RIpple. But if, as a result of testing, western union decides that it is not suitable for them, then there will be a strong price collapse
We already see a very strong fall in prices, can there be something even worse? The news about testing does not mean anything. The news of the beginning of the full use of RIpple will be really good news if it really happens in the future.

V.I.P

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

If Western Union is trying to integrate XRP in to its system, then I would say that it gives us a prime reason to avoid Ripple like plague. Satoshi Nakamoto invented crypto-currency, so that ordinary people would be freed from financial slavery by corporations such as the Western Union. XRP is just the opposite of what Satoshi had in his mind.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:11:05 AM

Good news!

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:51:58 AM

It is a good news that one of the most well-known money remittances Western Union start accepting Ripple this is really big help in all crypto currencies. I also believe that Ripple is only the beginning and time will come  Western Union will accept also other digital currencies.

#Datarius
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:24:33 AM

I'm a big believer in XRP, but the price changes are weird. Whenever there is good news the price is unchanged... and then it shoots up suddenly and dramatically after a while.
But this is yet more good news! Long-term, the XRP price is only going one way... up Smiley

Why are you a big believer in XRP?
And you obviously don't know that much about ripple if you think the price changes are weird.

There is no use case for XRP.
Banks use the platform but the coin itself has no use.
So you have a coin with no use case (classifying it as a security rather than utility) with an incredible amount of coins minted and a vast majority of it held by the company ripple themselves.
This is not guessing, it is well researched and the blockchain doesn't lie.

So what happens? Whenever xrp has a price change it is because the company themselves start to devalue or value their coin to sell off for more money.
There isn't enough ripple in the public hands for use to make that much of a difference.
Investors are literally at the mercy of the company ripple.

Still believe in it?
Don't believe me?
Just do a quick google and you can verify all of these things.

tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

If Western Union is trying to integrate XRP in to its system, then I would say that it gives us a prime reason to avoid Ripple like plague. Satoshi Nakamoto invented crypto-currency, so that ordinary people would be freed from financial slavery by corporations such as the Western Union. XRP is just the opposite of what Satoshi had in his mind.
I would not be so strict with ripples. This is an ordinary crypto currency, although it has unlimited emissions. You can simply ignore the existence of this crypto currency if you do not like it for some reason.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

Ripple's XRP token to me isn't a valid cryptocurrency worth investing in.
To me, it is no different from centralized Fiat crypto-currencies such as the petro and whatnot that can be manipulated by corruptible centralized entities.

I'd rather invest in Stellar Lumens, which is now tightly partnered with IBM, and have joined the NEO-ecosystem.
Follow this series of videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb4movhMWi4

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

I hope this is not just rumor. Ripple really has no use case other than speculation from newbies and whales from forums. I really wanna see some use case for it that justifies its price even as centralized coin.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
maxiimallist

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:14:23 PM

Ripple's XRP token to me isn't a valid cryptocurrency worth investing in.
To me, it is no different from centralized Fiat crypto-currencies such as the petro and whatnot that can be manipulated by corruptible centralized entities.

I'd rather invest in Stellar Lumens, which is now tightly partnered with IBM, and have joined the NEO-ecosystem.
Follow this series of videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb4movhMWi4
Yes, I would prefer to invest in something more promising, for example in effect.ai or nex. There are many more worthy projects. The cost of a ripple is very easily controlled by banks, and it does not suit me.  Wink

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

I do not think that this is true information, of course this may be true, but in this case it just confirms the theory that Ripple is a project that is created by the banking structure to buy out real crypto currency for candy wrappers.
lastnumber

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:23:34 AM

Western Union is testing Ripples for money transfer is a good news for those who are researching and investing in the Cryptocurrency market. This proves that commercial companies, services gradually accept the liquidity by digital currency. In the near future, there will be many companies and corporations in the world applying digital payment, because of the convenience and security as Altcoin.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

no one needs western union and no one needs ripple

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: