Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:45:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Half of the world job applicants are lying on their resumes  (Read 189 times)
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

Honestly I don't care that people do this and that is because the requirements for jobs are stupid and arbitrary at best and at the same time you have a catch 22 always on going with employers. For that reason I have zero remorse for the employer especially when they make arbitrary tests. My roommates gf went for an interview the other day and they made her do a test on software that was over 7 years old, which was at best arbitrary. So yeah I have zero remorse for these people, maybe they should soften their requirements and look for people who can do the job rather than be robots and listen to every instruction they say. Just a thought.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

Honestly I don't care that people do this and that is because the requirements for jobs are stupid and arbitrary at best and at the same time you have a catch 22 always on going with employers. For that reason I have zero remorse for the employer especially when they make arbitrary tests. My roommates gf went for an interview the other day and they made her do a test on software that was over 7 years old, which was at best arbitrary. So yeah I have zero remorse for these people, maybe they should soften their requirements and look for people who can do the job rather than be robots and listen to every instruction they say. Just a thought.
This. You should try to change this, not the fact that people lie.
If people don't lie, chances that they get their first gig are very low.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

The concept is interesting. You would need years and years to actually make it work properly. The best way to go about it is to offer this project to some big players with already existing databases and clients, this is my opinion, of course.

Yes I have the same opinion towards this project, This project needs some times to establish. Yes as you said it is important to engage with some big players to get a good start.

RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

well i already encountered that kind of people. they are lying on thier resume or application form.. but every company has a employee to clarify all of the information of the applicant if the information of applicants is true or not. by the way, if you are one of that kind of applicant,, please stop lying hehe

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:20:51 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 07:04:27 PM by anushkasachith888

Well, actually I like the idea to lie in my resume! :-)
I mean, sometimes we need a fresh start, after a bad professional experience, and if your past is stuck in the blockchain, it becomes a mark for life.

Aviation and educational companies should take advantage of this project I guess. pilots and teachers lying on their resumes is very dangerous I think. i guess it makes sense to you.
You still can lie on other sectors ?  Grin

w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

Let's face it, these days it is almost quite impossible to get a good job that pays good money. This perhaps is the reason why applicants prefer to lie in their resume rather than facing the fact that they are not fit for that job. In addition, we also have to consider the fact that people can learn, so there is no hindrance for him or her not to learn the job he or she is applying for.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

I just saw an italian project about certifications, exact with the same goal to avoid fake titles and fake diplomas.
Btw, I'm very skeptic not only about the difficulties of implementation, but because I think that most of the people won't accept a so strict control about their past.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

I saw a similar project. Cant find again.
This is not always applicable. There are many posts that can not be available public for all to see.

Really? Interesting to go through their white paper. If you found it just drop it here so that we can check. Anyways, CVProof will lead completion i guess, If there is a competition  Wink

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

Let's face it, these days it is almost quite impossible to get a good job that pays good money. This perhaps is the reason why applicants prefer to lie in their resume rather than facing the fact that they are not fit for that job. In addition, we also have to consider the fact that people can learn, so there is no hindrance for him or her not to learn the job he or she is applying for.

Yes, I admit there is one side of this issue that which we have to consider about humanity. And on the other hand if a lie can harm other people we must consider about it too.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

well i already encountered that kind of people. they are lying on thier resume or application form.. but every company has a employee to clarify all of the information of the applicant if the information of applicants is true or not. by the way, if you are one of that kind of applicant,, please stop lying hehe

I think This matter is not relevant for me. Because I don't work or I have no idea to apply for a job since I am a online trader. lol.  Cheesy

Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

My friend got a job in the campaign using a lie. Yes, it's not good. But an interesting fact, he turned out to be one of the best employees in his field))).
It turns out that the proposed project can work not for good.

...this is a project for doctors, drivers, pilots and others, on which human life directly depends.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

My friend got a job in the campaign using a lie. Yes, it's not good. But an interesting fact, he turned out to be one of the best employees in his field))).
It turns out that the proposed project can work not for good.

...this is a project for doctors, drivers, pilots and others, on which human life directly depends.

yes agree with you, that's my point too.  This system can be used in specific fields directly can make an impact on the society as you mentioned roles such as Pilots, Doctors etc...

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

This. You should try to change this, not the fact that people lie.
If people don't lie, chances that they get their first gig are very low.

Medical, aviation and education jobs are directly related to human lives, I think those are the areas where CVProof will work well and it should be applied for better results. I don't think each and everyone in the world job market should use CVProof, and it wont happen in near future either. However we should accept this idea has a value. people who realized it will adapt to cvproof system.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

Well, actually I like the idea to lie in my resume! :-)
I mean, sometimes we need a fresh start, after a bad professional experience, and if your past is stuck in the blockchain, it becomes a mark for life.

What if a doctor or pilot lied to CV and people die due to a his mistake as he doesn't have real qualifications for that particular duty to do as he mentioned the CV? I think this the place where CVProof will work. Human lives are precious. We shouldn't let a lie destroy precious lives.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: