Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the New Cobinhood Exchange related to the Robinhood app?  (Read 100 times)
airdrop411 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

I just heard about Cobinhood and was wondering if any knew about it and if it was the same people behind it as the Robinhood program that was just announced?
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:52:00 AM

I haven't seen it advertised anywhere so I doubt they're related.  If they were related I suspect it'd be widely advertised on both platforms.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:56:22 AM

I just heard about Cobinhood and was wondering if any knew about it and if it was the same people behind it as the Robinhood program that was just announced?

This is new to me I haven't read this and they don't seem to have any advertisement on Google and Facebook but I like it because it's The World's First ZERO Trading Fees Cryptocurrency Exchange I don't know how are they going to make a profit if they will not charged a fee, how can they managed their platform with this feature.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: